Monday, January 31, 2011

I Hate Snow, I Would Rather Mow!

That's right all, I hate this white stuff even in the fall. Or course than we don't get much, just a little touch. Then it melts away and back to having a happy day.

But now it is worse because it stays being such a curse. All this white stuff, makes me in a huff because it is such a pain, I'd rather be hit by a train. Ok not really that, because then I'd be a dead cat.

Yes mowing the lawn can be a pain too, but at least you get to run over the dog poo. With snow you can get stuck, in all it's muck. You'll be down on your luck with no gas in your truck. It be to cold to walk, even to cold to talk.

So I'll take the green grass I have to chop, even if I have to use a mop. For snow causes idiot drivers out there, who just curl my hair. They think going faster will work, when really they are nothing but a jerk. For they will go off in the ditch and I won't help them with a hitch. For it was their own dumb fault, should have stayed locked in a vault.

Also it makes the power go out, which doesn't occur in a drout. I could really go for a trout, oh wait it's to cold so I'll pout. For with no power one can't shower, unless of course you have other means, you evil feins. Don't know if that was spelled right, but I don't really care tonight.

So now I wait and prepare for the crappy snow, as I start to go. But never fear not even the cold can keep me from here. Although winning $100,000 with the Factinary soon, would get me down south by noon and there I would stay, lying on a beach all day.

Hey I would have the litterbox all around me, won't it be real easy to pee. Anyway I go back to muttering about the cold and you look after that mold.

See you soon, maybe in a balloon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is going to be really good! :) I can't wait to read all of the stuff you are going to be posting here.

    ReplyDelete