The Cat's Secret Souffle For One And All At My Way
So with these special directions, you won't need any other suggestions, just follow closely to what I state and you'll thank the cat for what you just ate.
1. Go over to the couch and duck down into a crouch.
2. Leap up and claw the crap out of it, like you're having a fit.
3. Make sure your claws are good and sharp, enough to slice the strings on a harp.
4. Use the loo, incase you have to sit and stew.
5. Now find some good long grass and make sure it can hide your little or big ass.
6. Perk up your ears and listen for cheers.
7. Play the waiting game, always ready to mame.
8. When you see movement up ahead, you'll thank me for what I just said.
9. As you duck down even more, wiggle your butt like your ready to soar.
10. Then leap into the air, not worrying about what touches your hair.
11. Bite and chomp and finally you are done with your romp.
12. Place your catch in your yap and be pleased that it just fell for your trap.
13. Take it home and clean it up a bit, lick yourself as you sit.
14. Making sure you are all clean, as those germs can be mean.
15. Then start to chow down, filling your gut with this yummy treat that might make some frown.
16. After you're done, let the dirty human clean up your messy snack fun.
17. Then stretch out on the window sill, wasn't that a thrill.
Oh and incase you can't visualize what I have stated, here is a picture to make you elated.
Hmmmmm doesn't that look yummy, trust me it tastes even better in your tummy. Maybe if you come find bush number three, I'll share one with thee. See puts all the recipes from that other blog to shame and I even kept it kind of tame. the best treat ever, don't say never, when asked if the cat ever gave you something, for the best recipe ever I just gave a ring.
So thank Betsy from My Five Men, for giving me the inspiration to tell you a rule or ten, about how to make the perfect snack, by going on the hunt attack. But oh well I can be crass, as here anything goes with my little rhyming ass.
Later all, have a nice fall.