Friday, June 10, 2011

Inbetween Elvis and Santa Claus, This Graced My Paws!

So as Betsy went off to fairy tale driving land last night, painting a picture that wasn't a fright. Instead it was all nice and pretty, a Utopia type place with no slow old bitty. Wait who the heck are you? Get off me, don't touch me, shooo.



Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What does is mean when a finger is flipped
Straight in the air firmly gripped
Left, right and center it is tossed
As that was a double line you just crossed
The ditch is in your future
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-da
Obey the traffic laws and you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-doo

Yeah that's what you get scram little elf people, go pray in some steeple, that your orange will go away and your hair will turn to grey. I'll scratch you again if you come back, don't make me go on the attack. Damn more of you, what is this some rhyming coo?

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
I've got another perfect puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What do you get when go on the attack
Slicing and dicing down ones back
Nothing but more vengance in turn
Fueling more fire you'd think you'd learn
If only you listened to that little voice
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da
Refuse to fight and you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-do

I think that's enough free press for you clowns, go somewhere else with your weird frowns. Using my words to make up some dumb phrase, you'd think you were all the craze. Take that sucker and shove it you know where, I never wanted you in my hair. This is my shore, get you're own where you can bore. Now shut your mouthes and be gone with you, you know what I can do. Since you are all no bigger than a child and in water cold or mild, six inches they can drown, I'll send you off to crazy town.

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
I've got another perfect puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What happens when your partner isn't civil
One course of action is your mid section will shrivel
What's the use if it's so small you can't see
Making it even hard to pee
See a doctor if you feel a burn
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da
Grow a pair and you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee do

Heck I think they got that one from Brian's latest post, boy don't they think they are the most. These mooks just won't leave me the hell alone, who can I phone? Think Ghostbusters will do away with these small annoying things or will I have to sprout wings, going to find Buffy, to end my rhyming huffy. Hmmm maybe the lets Face it Facts has something to get rid of there annoying acts. Doubtful as these guys aren't worth the time, heck they don't even always rhyme.

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
I've got another perfect puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
Time to revise what you get from TV
Maybe a reference or three
But when you believe what you see is real
Even on Deal or no Deal
You need psychiatric help
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da
Know what you see is fake and you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee do

Alright I've had enough, time to get rough. As I will end it here and get rid of these guys far and near, so they never bother me again, these dirty rotten little men. So while I talk crass, I'll beat them back with my little.....

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
I've got another perfect puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What happens when you piss off a cat
Or a guy pretending to be one named Pat
You get a meow and a scratch
Proving they are no match
That you already knew
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da
Bush number three isn't really that far
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-bass
All who see this can kiss our orange ass

Bastards stealing my line, this isn't fine. These guys are toast, time for an orange man roast. As they have no class and you orange idiots it is I will always be a little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

21 comments:

  1. haha...oompa, loompa is now stuck in my head, i fear i will not sleep when i go to bed, just little men dancing around, which is the last thing i need while laying down, almost as bad as what that wife did, not much fun when the guys went and hid, so watch the knife in the back, that junk is sick, and never let a woman judge the size of your...hey what kinda razor do you use? i use a bic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orlin's rhyming is hotsy-totsy,
    But there's plenty of fuel for the Grammar Nazi.
    And as for his fetish? Oh, yeah, here it comes,
    Multiple mentions of asses and bums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack...the Oompa Loompas guys!
    I don't like them with their disguise!
    Bad dreams they gave when I was young
    I wish that song would end when it's just begun!
    Oh and you just HAD to add a picture of their face
    cause you want them my dreams to grace!
    Had to laugh at a "rhyming coup"
    Yes, I think they tried to do that to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha yes the song can easily get stuck in your head
    Especially the oompa loompa part that is said
    Little men are the last thing you'd want to see in the bedroom
    That just bring doom and gloom
    Size of my what
    Butt? Mutt? Gut?..lol
    Mines an electric razor
    And nope doesn't have a laser

    Yes there will always be fuel with the liberties I take
    As rhymes I make
    Not puncuation stuff
    So don't huff and puff
    The orange guys did it first
    With the bum burst..lol

    haha I put the pic in just for you
    As I knew it would make you stew
    Yes they tried a bit
    But with my fighting fit
    They are long gone
    To someone elses lawn
    I can send them your way to play with the kitties in your backyard
    They'll even come with a welcome card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orson sez: Orlin! I think I found a new owner for you and me! Check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Pat Hatt...
    This entire post is a laugh-out loud moment...However, I still can't wait to watch the remake...
    Yeah, yeah, I know how you, feel about remakes...remakes, remakes, Pat Hatt, can't "take" for some unknown reason he thing they are " fake," but this one I must see because it stars Johnny Depp and was directed by "Tim Burton..." Therefore, it must be interesting I'm quite "certain!"

    "Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
    I've got a perfect puzzle for you
    Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee
    If you are wise you'll listen to me
    deedee"
    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh please don't send them to my yard
    I think they're hairstyle is quite bizarre
    Beside I think I have enough men
    To have more would be quite a sin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaha and Orson here I thought you had god taste
    With this nut we'd be turned into paste
    She'd hug and drool us to death
    Probably so hard we'd lose our breath
    So I'm willing to share
    As she's more than I an bare
    All yours my friend
    Never going near that nut even if the world were about to end..lol

    Oh deedee you disappoint
    As that remake was so horrible it made my nose go out of joint
    That dvd isn't even good enough for a coffee table coaster
    I'd let it fry in a toaster
    Awful completley
    So go ahead and waste your time with it deedee

    haha well they aren't very large
    But they seem to like to be in charge
    Maybe you can lock them in a shed
    And if you're lucky they'll peel over dead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog and your comments are very clever. I am left with that same feeling I get after reading Dr. Seuss to my kindergarten students wherein I get stuck in rhyming mode (I am resisting that tempation at the moment). So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never fear
    For there is always a place here
    If the rhyming feeling decides to persist
    And you can no longer resist
    Oh and when the kiddies are involved I keep it tame
    As no crass words are used to enrage a flame
    But thankfully the only one here besides me
    Of kiddie like age you can see
    Is Betsy
    As she's still upset over that doll named Wetsy..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay Pat, I simply have to follow if only to see if you can keep this up until the morrow.

    It really is contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I know Gary
    a great guy, very.

    Yes, Gary this blog is contagious
    and a little outrageous
    Once you've been bitten you'll come back for more
    but wonder why you ever entered the door! lol...

    Kiddie like age?
    Did you say that to enrage?
    No, I just laughed and couldn't believe
    You remembered about Betsy Wetsy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cat and Pat followback
    Unless ones a spammer or hack
    Which you aren't so we're all good
    And I can go forever "knock on wood"
    Or course you'll have to ignore the grammar
    Or you may want to whack me with a hammer
    Because sometimes with it I stammer
    So don't go throwing me in the slammer
    For the rhyming is what it's all about
    Everything else is second on my rhyming boat
    Damn went on to long there
    Contagious it is, so come back if you dare

    Oh NO a friend of yours
    You trying to double team me at my shores
    Plus you got your twin
    I just can't win..lol

    Yes you'll always wonder why you came aboard
    Sometimes thinking "Oh Lord"
    At the crap that comes out of my yap
    But you've fallen into my trap

    When are you going to learn I don't forget
    Not about a doll or a pet
    Once I learn there it stays
    Yes I know I can amaze...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Pat Hatt...
    Omg! First, I read your [rhyme] response and then I watched the video and then I just burst out in laughter! LOL!!!!
    Too funny! [On a personal note...I giggle too much!]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great song,it sounds like it is very catchy:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lock them in a shed
    and then go on to bed?
    In the morning they'd be singing
    and their voices would be ringing
    Loud and clear with lots of cheer
    the neighbors would hear them far and near!
    I'd cover my ears and yell for them to stop
    but they wouldn't care and would continue to stomp
    on the shed floor
    and dance some more.
    And I'd come and find you, cat!
    and make you take them back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I don't know how the Fox found that
    As that woman was a complete nut over every cat
    I pray that it is fake
    Or she's just a fruit cake
    Yes a ton you seem to giggle
    Does your..ummmm...butt wiggle...LOL
    Can you tell that was directed at you deedee
    Or your name you still need to see

    Guess she never saw the movie
    But don't worry the song is annoying and not all that groovie

    Sorry no returns at my shore
    You'd have to insulate the floor
    A ton more
    Making it sound proof so no one can hear their lore
    Then we'd all be better off
    Maybe you should just drown them in a trough
    But that wouldn't be humane
    Plus that orange stuff might stain..lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see it now, the Oompas will all drown
    and you'll send me the girl that turned around
    and in her greed became purple or blue
    because of her gorging and breaking the rules.
    Yes, you'd be kind like that
    'cause you're a weird little cat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd send them all to you
    You could be the hitwoman for the orange and blue
    Drowning them all
    Whether short or tall
    Yes I'm weird night or day
    That will just be my way

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now I've got an earworm!!! Agh!!! Oompa Loompas have invaded my head. I will be hearing them til I'm in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha yes they can get stuck in your head easily I will admit
    No wonder looking at them causes one to have a fit

    ReplyDelete