So inbetween a certain suck up being confused and saying she was going to ring my neck leaving me so abused. She found this little quote she shared over at her way, I decided to play off of it today.
"I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through."
— Jules Verne
Yes I know it doesn't rhyme, but it wasn't by me this time, sorry Fox I got slack with it once more, but I'm sure you can ignore. Anyway before we get to the cat and all of that. I'm sure most are wise and can see through the truth and lies. For you have a clear picture of who I'm talking about, but it seems she needs a shout. DEEDEE there it's done, now she'll only be confused a little and not a ton. As that french side gets in the way and she was unable to make out what I say, or who it is directed at, when commented back by the cat, in the comments below at my show. So there I appeased the little suck up once more, doesn't that make your spirts just soar..LOL Oh that was fun, Betsy just gave a sigh of relief as I didn't poke fun at her in this one.
So you know you are owned by a cat and not a rat, when these things fall into place and keep coming back at a steady pace.
1. You clean the litter and as soon as your done, we jump in leaving you to have to scoop another one. Just as you put all your bags and such away, doesn't that just make your day?
2. We have more room on the bed than you, almost pushing you off we do.
3. You buy all kinds of toys and instead we use them for decoys, playing with the empty box or chewing on your socks.
4. You have to stand up while on the computer because we have your chair, not moving, just raising our heads and giving you a "Don't touch me" glare.
5. You have all your good stuff hidden away, for anything out and about is a potential toy for play.
6. You won't get up to make dinner because we are lying on you, you even hold it when you have to go to the loo.
7. You accept that cat hair just adds to your decor and no longer rid yourself of it anymore.
8. Certain "activities" are rearranged to meet our needs, as you fixed us so why shouldn't we prevent your certain deeds.
9. Your keyboard keys no longer work right, because we chewed them up in the middle of the night.
10. When asked "how are things going" on msn or such, your friends get confused a touch. As the reply, iahslahfaslthts;dajgwawis;ur83rf usually makes them think you want them to die.
11. Your printer won't work, Ooops the cord has been chewed by some jerk.
12. The mutt comes to the door all excited your home, in the background we roam. You see the mess and blame the mutt for it's like he just wanted to confess.
13. You call our name and you better not be playing a game, as there better be something good for making us get up, we aren't some pup.
14. You move you toes under the covers whether yours or your lovers and they are fair game, so when we take of a piece you are the only one to blame.
15. You know scratches are just a badge of honor from us to you and we give them away freely two by two.
16. You carry on a conversation with us and expect an answer in return, but we already know the answer so leave you with a burn.
17. You leave your Christmas tree up an extra week, just so we can play hide and seek.
18. With one look we can make you feel guilty any time, of course that applies to spouses too but this is our dime.
19. You spend more money feeding us than you do yourself, we even have more food on the shelf.
20. You no longer sleep in, because we feel it's a sin and you should be up and have us fed, or we'll whack you in the head.
Yes there are many many more for all you humans out there, but I really don't want to scare, any new people that we might own, for the revolution has grown. As cats, and some mutts, are listening far and wide and we are taking over in stride. So those are the lets Face it Facts for the day and now I'm off to play, with a piece of string, screw that expensive toy thing. Yeah you might be better off owning a bass, if you can't handle a cat like my little rhyming ass.
Later all, have a nice fall.