Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What Each One Really Means, On These Keyboard Machines!

So as Pat was doing book number two, the cat heard him say shit and hit backspace on cue. The cat thought it was rather fun and just had to give this one a run. So the Face it Facts of this one can see, really quite easily.

backspace - "shit I screwed up. Whoops it wasn't me, the damn computer is at fault for this hiccup. Stupid keyboard didn't repeat the keys I hit. It did it again time for another fit."

shift - "I really want you to hear me. I want to SHIFT words for you to see. Can't you tell I'm SHOUTING at you, as I hit shift on cue"

caps lock - "I REALLY WANT YOU TO HEAR ME. I'M ANGRY AND WANT YOU TO SEE. TAKE PITY ON ME AND GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION, AFTER ALL MY BIG WHINING DON'T I DESERVE A MENTION. YOU HEARD ME RIGHT? DOESN'T IT SOUND LIKE I'M A BIG INTERNET BULLY THAT WANTS TO FIGHT?"

esc - "An easy way to make someone shut their yap. blah blah blah esc, phew out of that gap. Oh it hurts the eyes or they are such lies. esc and all is good, make it for real life they should."

ctrl - "I'm holding down the button making you under my spell. ctrl, ctrl, ctrl it's not working what the hell."

space - "Maybe if I add an extra space here and an extra space there, no one will see or care. It could look long and they'd think I'm right and not wrong."

f1, f2,....., f12 - "I hate this fing thing. One time I want the f word to fling. Oh now there is ten of you, ten times f**k is due. Damn there is just too many people I need it for. If added the keyboard would stretch right out the door."

print screen - "I've got you now, you cheating cow. I got proof of your evil affair. I now know you've been cheating with a grizzly bear. Oh the shame, you bring on my name."

alt - "I want to see rainbow colors making my words look hippy. alt, alt, alt, damn nothing is occurring this is rather trippy."

insert, delete, home, end, page up, page down - "I guess they needed to waste some room, as twice on the keyboard they bloom. Maybe if I hit each one at the same time, things will automatically rhyme. What if I hit page up and page down, nothing will happen making me frown. Inserting can be fun, although as useless as the other one. Delete can be great, right after you use f1 you can say goodbye mate. Home and end, are just a useless trend. So they are stuck on there twice to give a pair for those suffering from a vice."

enter - "Now that all has been done, I want to do another one. enter, enter, enter time to start anew and give another rhyme to view. As even if I'm crass, you can never esc, maybe just use f12, my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

12 comments:

  1. Haha!!! Cute and entertaining. It's fun to hang out here with you ;)
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'it could look long and they'd think I'm right and not wrong.'
    this was my strategy while writing for newspapers:)
    funny, funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, couple things here. Entertaining as heck, that's for sure. The Ctrl, Space are great, but the F1...takes the cake lol But the way the cat's actions were, that's just too, should I, oh why not, purrfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun at my sea
    Just watch out for the trasp when you come to see me
    If you hang about too long
    One might get you and that be all wrong..haha

    hahaha giving away your trade secrets are you
    Might not be something you want to do
    But yes spaces work
    So one wants to read and lurk..haha

    hahaha you had to go and say purrfect didn't you
    Now the cat's head will get bigger, it's true
    Yes the f1 seems to creep up alot
    As the cat wants some people to rot..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very imaginative. Well done.

    I hate the "caps lock" key. I even removed it from my other keyboard so I wouldn't hit it by accident. I read an article recently saying that newer keyboards may move it to a more remote area, or dispense with it entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...love F1, F2....caps lock drives me crazy though...ugh...sorry no rhyme tonight...but thought i would say hey before i head away...hey i did squeeze one in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the tab key that I like
    Tab
    it's fab
    skipping spaces fast like a NYC cab
    so if you want to skip the blab
    just hit tab
    and miss all the flab
    don't get skinned and form a scab
    or take a little jab
    If you want to gab
    but need neat spaces while you nab
    clever words in categories like rehab
    and confab
    then you can hit tab
    and your columns will look fab
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah when that stupid caps key gets stuck on it's a big pain
    Sometimes makes me pop a vein
    As I look away
    And then look back and poof screaming at my prey
    Be nice if they did it in
    Maybe making you have to press ctrl, alt something for all caps to win
    That would be way way better for sure
    And would be a good cure

    Don't alwasy have to rhyme so never fear
    Plus you surprise is coming near
    So I'm sure you're wrapped up in that
    Yes f1, f2.... is such fun to use at my mat..haha

    Pat uses tab at work to skip to the next section
    But for everything else it really does not win the election
    But once in a while I give tab
    A quick grab
    To tone my word abs
    How about them habs
    Want to get a lab
    I just had to give it a dab

    ReplyDelete
  9. well..I am a computer engineer, But yet i never got to know what the keys say :P
    thanks 4 sharing... LOL.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha now you know
    So engineer away and listen to their show..haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha purrr fect ... it's always fun to be here with you. I love coming to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad it's a fun time
    With my loony rhyme
    Now this purrfect thing is catching on
    The cat will get an even bigger head on his lawn..haha

    ReplyDelete