Friday, October 14, 2011

The Cat Joined The Bus. With The Blogfestivus For The Rest of Us!

Now do not go and cuss. Unless your name is Gus. Then you will get a pass from my little rhyming ass. Damn! I used that first and yes I ripped off Seinfeld with my title burst. But what are you going to do about it? Maybe just "Sit on it?" Oops did you have a fit? I better stop before I get hit. Now on to blogfest for a bit.

For over at QQQ's way, yeah typing that out would just cause dismay..haha. There is a blogfest today. Yes! I know everyone is becoming a pimp as they have their say. As long as no fluffy hats and fees are charged I think we will be okay. But if you are one of those stay away or I will hit you with STD repelling spray.

I figured what better way to go about this little venture than with a certain drinking song adventure. Yes, I brought it back. Don't give me a smack. Or I will hide in my bush with a crack. For those not in the know that might cause flack. So my rambling will cease before QQQ calls the blogfest police.

The Blogfest Irish Drinking Song

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

So I'm supposed to follow the rule of three,
Giving praise who I go to see.
But you will soon learn what a cheat I can be.
For with Pat and the cat that is three plus three.
Meaning we could do thirty three or more.
I think my math just took a detour.
But what can you do?
Blame the school system, that's who!

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

This should be done with nothing too crass.
But I make no promises with my little rhyming ass.
Will take you to the crazy prom.
Peeing in parking garages and swindling with mints,
Can leave those kind of imprints.
Whoops! I hit the skids,
That stuff is done by her kids.

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

This would go on all night,
If I sucked back twelve cups of coffee as I write.
Damn! My Five Men just caused another fright,
As here comes a new recipe in sight.
Oh! My poor ocd.
Pile that laundry higher so I am no longer able to see.
But the shoes are nice and in a row
And tons of kitties join in for the show.

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

Why are you so obsessed with me?
Raviolis & Waterworks is who you should go see.
Oh wait! She already has one stalker on her plate.
That could be a heinous fate.
But she knows the tell tale signs.
So stalkers will go on the declines.
Maybe hit a land mine.
I guess karma has decided to align.

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

Out flips the bird,
For you shouting nuts seem quite absurd.
Oh! Was that a dirty look,
WaystationOne can write a book.
Now you are immortalized in pen,
In 160 characters or ten.
Even shows off 3000 pairs of underwear,
Maybe he could send you a pair?

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

Hollywood is so fake,
The BS could float a lake.
But the Hollywood Spy digs deep.
Now you no longer will go what the bleep.
As you will know the inside scoop,
Might even be able to tell you when they poop.
If that is your sort of thing.
Warning! No matter how pretty, the smell will still sting.

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

All the T's might make you go blind,
If the tongue twister you find.
But Poetical Psyche will wake you up,
Without a single hiccup.
Going from western to medieval,
Truly quite the retrieval.
All comes off without a hitch.
Oh! And give Blogger a clap, as it stopped being a bitch!

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

Was this a Slamdunk?
Even if I Live High and my math stunk?
And climb a Rainbow how about that?
Madhulika Speaks to the cat too!
Even My Maniacal Mind knows that sounded bad.
I blame that Technosauce lad.

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!

So I will end it here,
For I bent the rules I fear.
Hell! I blew them all away,
As I went about my rhyme play.
But what's a blogfest to be.
If you can't fest with more than three.
What if one gets too drunk and decides to pass?
Aren't you glad that was thought of by my little rhyming ass?
And I am a cat not a pup,
Either way math went out the window so suck it up buttercup!

Ohhhh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di!
Oh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-diiii-deeee-diiii-deeee-diiiiiii!

So the Face it Facts are simple enough the cat cannot do math even in the buff. Three is just a number to me and I make it what I want it to be. So if you must call the blogfest cop, first do the bunny hop. Now don't you feel better as you flail? You little bunny hopping tattle tale. Now the blogfest has come to pass and that is all today from my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

63 comments:

  1. whoa you rocked the links, no one can say your fish stinks, the cat would probably eat it anyway, but love your little link love jigs, and on it i see lots of friends and that is where the fun begins, for me i am honored to be on your scratching post, you are the ass that rhymes the most. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Record this as a song, and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top quality rhyming! 'Now do not go and cuss. Unless your name is Gus.' :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. You came out tops in getting us in
    Familiar names I detect making the list
    We treasure it for its great beginning
    Of Rainbow its inclusion is bliss

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really had a good time reading this wit my coffee.
    What a gift you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent. Nice post as usual buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I clicked on the link, and I'm not sure I see the point of this. It seems like QQQ is suggesting sign-ups just for the sake of increasing follower counts? Or am I missing something?

    I have several people signed up as "followers" who haven't visited my site in months. The Followers list is just a number and people generally don't bother to unsubscribe from a blog they no longer read. I like to know how many actual readers I have, which is why I depend on my StatCounter. (Well, when I actually bother to post, that is.)

    Sorry to be so serious. I'll try not to let it happen again. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, my, I don't recall informing the nation about celebrity poops, but I might hire some toilet paparazzi troops!
    Our first victim will be Pat
    shot on his toilet while he pooped and sat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooo visiting after a long time :(
    but yet again a fun read from u !!

    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great post! Keep up with the excellent blogging! You're really good at it! - http://www.d22-zone.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh! Thank you for the shout out. I legit "eeped" at my desk. lol Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, and I added you to my list of favorite blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you present your selection. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha the cat chows down the fish
    So no stink left on the dish
    Glad you knew that would occur
    Maybe he'll send you some loose fur
    hahahaha you can make ass sound so fun
    I know that just had to be done

    Cool cat and cool post
    Aren't I quite the host

    hahaha me singing would be bad
    Whether the cat or that Pat lad

    haha just don't drive
    Stay alive!..haha

    Damn! Now I have to change my name
    If I want to play the cussing game

    Yes Rainbow just fit right in
    To not use would be a sin
    Glad it's considered a win
    Even though I should wear a cheater pin..haha

    Glad the coffee didn't spill
    That would not have been a thrill

    Glad you liked the post
    And gave a little boast

    Knew the Fox would have something to say
    About the blogfest here today
    Yes I agree following for the sake of following is kind of pointless
    And just could be one big mess
    But if you look at ones and you like
    Then I can see taking the following hike
    If you don't just move on
    And that is that here at my lawn
    Oh and serious is fine by me
    Sometimes it's a nice break to see

    hahaha I wonder what you'd have to pay
    For the troops to hide out in the can all day
    Your first victim will be Pat you say
    I'll inform that Patrick Dempsey guy of your plan right away..haha

    Been a while since you were around
    But always fun when you come to my ground

    I guess I am really good
    Maybe just a tad misunderstood..haha

    hahaha hopefully your co-workers didn't get freaked out
    When you gave eep a shout
    Fun at your shore
    So no problem adding to my shout out tour

    Nice that it could be a joy
    Without you needing a decoy

    Sounds great
    I'll add you to the side of my rhyming bloglist plate
    Once work rolls around Monday
    As I have to save things to do to avoid being bored on work days..hahah

    Glad I could impress
    And not just look like a mess

    So clever I can be
    Here at my rhyming sea

    My presentation usually doesn't lack
    But once in a while I could get flack
    Oh well doesn't bother me
    I'll drown the peacock's in the sea..haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. A blogfestivus??? Will there still be feats of strength?

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha sure we can add some of those
    First might have to see how it goes

    Thanks creative I can be
    Here at my rhyming sea

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure how to pronounce aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di xd

    ReplyDelete
  18. That definitely is the most creative post I have seen today.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness. This was so clever. Excellent! I think you get the most creative post for the day award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha take your best guess
    It does look like quite the mess

    Oh creative I can do
    Even a tad nuts on a few..haha

    I get an award for ranting away
    That makes for a fun day...haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Read it with rhythm
    and an Irish accent
    tapping my toe all the while
    with a great big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  22. If this is festivus, i guess it's time for the feats of strength. Come on, take your shirt off.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hahaha you doing an irish accent would be fun to hear
    Maybe you should record such a cheer
    Tapping your toe too
    Would be interesting to hear, no need to view..haha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ummm I don't know what's more scary
    You wanted to see a cat chest that is hairy
    Or thinking a cat wears a shirt
    The cat will just sound the no way alert..haha

    ReplyDelete
  25. I do have some Irish blood
    so I can do it pretty good.
    Patrick is a good Irish name
    is your family some of the same?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very creative!
    I love Hollywood Spy. Will check out your others!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think there is some far far down the line
    On the family tree it prob just be a needle of pine..haha

    Hollywood spy getting some love too
    Now what is he to do..haha
    Oh right go in the loo
    And search for celeb poo..haha

    ReplyDelete
  28. THAT. WAS. FUN!

    How on earth do you do that? Talk about talent, jeez! You were right about not keeping it to 3 blogs. And to think I felt bad for making mine 4. Look at you! Hahaha!

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I must say, I love this this particular bloghop! Your blog is a real treasure, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great blog. Loved the poem. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Not sure of what to make of the poem. Nice blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are a genius. And creative too. Oh that I had that idea. *sigh* And hey. I'm an O'Donnell. Nuff said?

    ReplyDelete
  32. AWESOME!!!!! I blog hopped here and I'm glad I did!!!

    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Pat, Indigo here! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I seem to have quite a few new visitors via the Blogfest, which is great - it's always nice to meet new folks. I guess I'll have more blogs to read every week, too! Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is awesome! :)

    Thank you for coming by my blog. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pat- Wonderful write- If that doesn't steal the blogfest show, I just don't know. A remix of a classic hit, for this you brought out all the catnip too, jumping around as only cats can do- Rhyming fun for all the blogging world to see- Thanks for the write up, yep, that stanza reserved for me- If I ever need a PR guy- I wouldn't think twice about asking thee- as long as there's no fleas- for then I'd get all itchy and scratchy. ha Great job

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey, there's nothing better than a drinking song! Where's the audio? I can't rhyme to save my life, but my son writes underground rap, so he's a natural. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG!!!! How long did it take you to come up with that? It's awesome.

    The only name I recognized is my friend Slamdunk.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm now a follower of you...and glad I am. You're very creative. And Lord! I'm no rapper, but when I read your poem, I was hip hopping it. Go figure?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yes I am one big cheat
    So adding a 4th and skipping a beat
    Should not make you feel too bad
    For I did what? 15 or so at my pad..haha
    Pleasure to have you stop by
    Now if only I'd find real treasure I'd be a rich rhyming guy..hahaha

    Thanks for that
    From Pat and the cat

    Movies I get all the time
    So never fear one day there will be another of those in rhyme

    A genius you say
    That strokes the ego today
    Yes that is Nuff said
    And I know it wouldn't hurt your head

    Glad you were glad you blog hopped here
    Thanks for the cheer

    A genuis once more
    With my rhyming tour

    Yes seems a few new people have come my way too
    Was fun visiting you
    I shall return
    And make you feel the rhyming burn

    I followed back as well
    Thanks for ringing the comment bell

    Wow Fred at the bottom of the comment pile
    That hasn't happen for a long while..haha
    It be fun to do pr for you
    Even with a flea or two..haha
    You already have tons of your own
    So what's a few Canadian ones to make you scratch and groan..haha

    Alright if one can't rhyme
    Just have a fun time
    Drinking songs are fun too
    But that's the only part of that stuff I do..haha

    Took me thirty minutes or so to do this up the other night
    One I saw the blog hop sight
    Can run these off pretty fast
    Each one with a rhyming blast

    hahaha glad I put some hip in your hop
    making you do the bop
    I will follow back as well
    Here from my rhyming cell
    Creative I think I can be
    At least for now at my rhyming sea

    ReplyDelete
  40. Okay, I had to follow just for that awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey
    I stoped by today
    to say
    Hey!
    your rhymes are sweet
    a miraculus feat!
    I am inspired
    so I will rhyme... but I'm not that good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Pat. I'm here from the Pay It Forward blogfest (obviously) and I just wanted to say thanks so much for signing up! On your rhymes and verses I'm glad to sup.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Glad I let my awesomeness shine
    So you'd think oh fine
    And follow my rhyming behind
    Thinking I was a fun find

    haha the rhyme worked fine
    Until the last line
    Then it went a little off
    But I won't scoff
    Or Bersercules might go berserk on me
    And that isn't something I want to see

    No problem it's been fun
    Going blog hopping on the run
    And rhyming here and there
    Alright! Every friggin where

    ReplyDelete
  44. That was so awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying Hey! Glad you did. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like to say hey
    Say it all day..haha
    Glad you like the rhyming nut
    And didn't think I was stuck in a rut

    Sick once more
    But not in the germy way tour..haha

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've no cliche or platitude
    You're a Dr. Seuss with attitude
    Rhyme Time's where it's at I see -
    A brilliant, silly place to be
    So glad to find you, lucky me.

    ReplyDelete
  47. hahaha that was rather good
    Steal that I should
    Dr. Suess with Attitude would be fun to use
    I don't think his memory I would abuse
    You might not think lucky me
    After the rhyming fever kicks in from visiting me..haha

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lol thats pretty inventive...
    And a hell of lot of rhymes!

    ReplyDelete
  49. haha bah you haven't seen nothing yet
    So if you think that's a lot you may be scared after a few more I bet..haha

    Glad I could wow
    And you did not have a cow.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love that you linked to more than three. I'm sure it filled the recipients with glee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Cute and a hoot
    To boot..haha

    Yeah I don't follow the rules very well
    Sure that you can tell..haha

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very kewl poem to work in a few shout outs to some favorite blogs. Will check a few of them out as I'm going through one of my quarterly blog purges.

    ReplyDelete
  53. A quarterly blog purge
    Does that create a power surge
    And make room
    So your blog doesn't go boom..haha

    ReplyDelete