I meant to do this a while back but just never really got around to going on the attack. Yet Fred came on by the other day and said he got one his way. Then a few days ago, some whack job let his crap flow. Oh those who believe what they read. Especially when it comes from the rich pricks with their greed. Have you guessed yet? If not don't fret. For the name of the game is the flu shot is lame.
Why do they try to ram this crap down your throat? Or in another part of your umm moat. It is because either A. They believe everything they read in their precious book or B. the greed ridden nut jobs want people on the hook. When really you have the exact same chance of preventing the flu by spending a loonie or two. That would be a dollar elsewhere just in case you care. Go buy a bar of soap, maybe even on a rope. POOF! You now are just as better off as if you got a flu shot, as long as you use it and don't let it rot.
You don't even need the antibacterial crap, that is another placebo lap. But we won't go there. Is this more than you can bear? Tough luck. The flu shot is as worthless as getting hit with a hockey puck. Actually the later might wake you up better than a drink from your coffee cup.
Oh you don't believe the cat? Let's see what Face it Facts I can do at my mat. Exaggeration is the key! When they talk about the flu shot to you and me. For they found elderly people who are active and healthy get the shot. Well the ones who are not, stay at home and don't get it. Not one bit. So guess what? That means healthy people are getting the thing like a nut and since they are healthy they have less risk of getting the flu anyway. Oh the dismay. So when adjusting for the bias of a such a thing. Oopsy! Down goes that oh so high effectiveness they give a ring.
15% of the "high risk" got it in 1980 or so and now 65% get it at their show. But guess what once more? There has been no decrease in deaths from it, not one bit. But a HUGE rise in profits has been seen. Those companies are just rolling in green.
At best the thing can cover 70% of the strains, as the crap flows through your veins. The other 30% you are strat out of luck. But they already got their claws in you so who really gives a ummm fluck.
Placebo cases have been done time and time again. Which means they take random men and women. Some get the shot and some just get nothing at all. And guess what they always seem to find at their hall? Oopsy once more, as with each and every placebo encore. There is no difference between the ones who got the real shot and the ones who got the fake. That means you can prevent the flu just as well by jumping in a lake.
So if you can't learn to wash your damn hands before eating and such. If it's just way way too much. Go ahead and put Mercury, Ethylene Glycol, Phenol, Formaldehyde and Aluminum in you. For that stuff is just so much more healthy then the flu.
Now that is just my humble opinion on the thing. But feel free to give any hate a ring. The cat can take it with ease. As here one can say whatever they please. I think I also got a bit crass. Oh well sure it does not bother many who visit my little rhyming ass.
Later all, have a nice fall.