Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Those Damn Things Are Back! Their Heads Came Through The Door Crack!

The cat was minding his own business, or at least pretending too, thinking of all the Christmas characters that there are to view, when these not so Christmas-y twerpy orange things, once again showed up at my wings.

You'd think they would take the hint and go pop a poisonous mint. I suppose it beats the killer Easter bunny or all those cereal mascots pretending to be funny. But bush number three has no room for such ugly little orange things that give their advice for free.

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got a perfect puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
What do you get from a red nose?
Prancing, Dashing and Donning no clothes.
Beside the cold making you look rather small,
And getting to carry a great big haul?
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no face full of relief.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-da,
Being first lets you avoid the wet bar.
So you will live in happiness too.
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-doo.

That poor reindeer sure took a hit. If these guys didn't look so creepy I might like their little skit. I wonder what made their hair go green? Where could that head have been stuck for such a scene? Damn! They keep interrupting me. I need to make them flee.

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got another puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
A magic hat might seem fun,
Giving you legs and letting you run.
But the appeal loses its charm,
When almost everything could cause harm.
Not to mention the yellow snow.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-da,
Avoid being made of snow and looking bizarre.
So you will live in happiness too.
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-doo.

Are they saying something about the cat's hat? I can take it off and smush them flat. I will still be able to rhyme even if I get chucked in jail for a orange man murder spree crime.

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got another puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
Who do you blame for working all day?
For a fat jolly slave driver at your bay.
The kids may seem like an easy culprit.
Don't be foolish and raise the pulpit.
Blame the damn comericals.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-da,
Know shoes are less appealing than a toy car.
Now you will live in happiness too.
Like the Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-doo.

I guess it takes one to know one, right? Both the elves and these weirdos are kind of challenged when it comes to height. But now it's time for them to take flight and I will not wish them a good night.

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got another puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
What do you do if you have no cheer?
Shouting Humbug to whoever is near.
As you stroll across town,
You may get looked at with a frown
But your pockets still jingle.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-da,
With bags of money you can go far.
Now you will live in happiness too.
Like the Oompa,
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-doo.

That is right scram! Or the cat will make you into jam. Look at those oranges things scurry down the hall. I guess they do fear the cat's call. So the Face it Facts are, if those orange mooks ever come near your bar, give them a cat meow and hiss, not some mistletoe kiss, and off they will run. Or better yet just get a gun. Help their misery pass and that is all from my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

45 comments:

  1. I wonder what are you on today, Pats :)
    And why on Earth would you have a cracked doors? It's playing with fire, if you ask moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a strange cast of characters, "borrowed" and otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas too
    Glad it was a nice view

    hahaha that cat doesn't need to be on anything
    He's already crazy enough at his wing
    hahaha they can fit their head through the tiny crack
    I should have hid in my bush until it was time to attack

    haha yep strange indeed
    Another will be coming soon to be feed
    Those "borrowed" ones just won't go away
    I think they are trying to remain relevant today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Oompa Loompas! Excellent stuff Pat, what a surprise that you're posting excellent stuff, it's not like you don't do it every day! That's a face it fact by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should post crap
    Then I could surprise unlike my usual lap..haha
    Yes those Oompa Loompas come and go
    Every once in a while at my show

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strat!
    They're back!
    Grab a germ orb
    and hold it over your door!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha yes one of those I need
    So those stratty things can be blocked from my feed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Besides, orange and green
    doesn't go with the Christmas scheme.
    Tell them to turn that orange to red
    then they'll look festive riding on their sled!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh.. i loved thei Oompa Loompas completely :)
    Have a great day and Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oompa Loompas are the creepiest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha yeah that orange is rather tacky
    Not to mention they look completely whacky
    Red might be just as scary though
    But then again you never know
    Maybe Tripit will join in..haha
    With his ADD at my bin

    Glad you loved them completely, I think
    As they are rather scary, at least they aren't pink
    Merry Christmas to you as well
    Still have another christmasy tale or two to tell

    hahaha not sure about ever
    But yes they are creepy even if they think they are clever

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh where you have taken the oompa loompa! You never disappoint! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO! Oompa Loompas. Too funny! Poor frosty...I don't think he pees so could he really make yellow snow? As for the magic hat, don't be a jealous cat just b/c Frosty's has powers. A magic hat is more like one in a kazillion!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha the oompa loompa's get taken far far away
    Here at my bay

    haha set to the oompa loompa's music might scare
    But it would be funny at my lair

    hahaha all that has to happen to the poor snowman
    Who melts if he tries to get a tan
    No matter the magic hat
    See I'm still a more unique cat..haha
    Anyway, all it would take
    Is for a dog to come up and drain his umm snake
    Lift is leg on him and his magic
    And he'd be yellow, so tragic..haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ompaloompas singing about christmas? I love it!
    I wonder if Santa and Willy Wonka change workers every so often so they can have some change in there monotonous lives! or if they use them against eachother with threats of firing them all and replacing with the other!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tripit?
    Oh, skip it!
    I'd rather have hiccups
    or use an off-brand ketchup.
    lol....
    oh gosh...too silly?
    maybe too much caffeine down here where it's chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fukin oompa loompas!!! damn orange midgets :S

    ReplyDelete
  18. never looked at santa like a slave driver haha makes sense

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha yeah the could interchange quite easily I think
    Although each of their singing would force me to the brink
    The cheery would be okay for a while
    The oompa's just sound so vile..haha
    The threats would be a good idea too
    Make sure all the work is due

    hahaha Tripit might take offence to that
    You know he's going to come back at Pat's book mat
    I guess now he'll have to make a hiccup remark
    At his rainbow park
    Well I'm sure the caffiene keeps you warm at least
    After all on coffee you feast

    Yeah those midgets just won't go away
    Always trying to have their say

    hahaha yeah he has to make his quota each year
    So I doubt the elves really cheer
    More grumble and growl
    As Santa's orders start to howl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
    I wish I could be as funny as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just stop by your local hardware store and pick up some Oompa-B-Gone™ spray!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i was so fan of the first version of charlie and the chocolate factories !!!!
    and the Umpa lumpa <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha you can be quite funny too
    Nothing like that scary oompa loompa crew..haha

    It said out of stock
    Leaving me in a state of shock
    I guess those things are all over
    They are trying to replace rover

    Yeah the first one was great
    The remake was a complete hunk of garbage not even good for fish bait

    ReplyDelete
  24. Christmas + Oompa Loompas makes for a fun read :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those oompa loompas and the lollipop boys scare the the shite out of me. I think their related. And I bet they have wee willies too, so when you kick 'em out into the cold naked, well microscopic comes to mind. Never eat yellow snow, never ever eat it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oompa Loompa's scare me. Seriously. scare me! Willy Wonka freaked me out. Oh how do you do it? How do you rhyme all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  27. haha I guess the Oompa Loompas have the spirit
    And they aren't afraid to cheer it

    hahaha they scare you
    As much as that cow and the fire that came due?..haha
    I'm not sure I would want to look anyway
    But you can and give the orange guys a fullfledged O'Leary Air display
    Yes, avoid that yellow snow
    Of course could add to it if you really have to go..haha

    hahahaha another scaredy cat errr umm dog
    And beats me really, just keep rhyming away at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. oo sorry for being late, maybe fate saved me from the oompa loompas for a bit, because now my brain will throw a fit unable to get it out of my cabeza, the cold shrinkage could lead to disgracage

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't remember the Oompa Loompas being orange. My memory has run out of storage. Haha Look at me rhyme with orange.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh no; now I have the oompa loompa song stuck in my head. Curse you cat . .

    This was brilliant.

    .........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bah even you have an off day
    But you still came to play
    Making up your own words all your own
    Guess the Oompa Loompa's really did make your brain groan..haha

    hahaha look at you indeed
    I think you've been spending to much time on my feed..hahaha

    hahaha the cat loves placing a song in your head
    Now he's not the only one that those things cause dread..haha

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice intertwine, yep avoid the oompa loompas all the time, or try to when they aren't pushing their rears into my gears. Little jingle def does tingle as it's the residual kind, always stuck in the front of mind. But I do love a good puzzle, as they shouldn't be sung and not muzzled, yet the oompa loompas, somehow, I've always associated with those darn Koopas.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yes, I'm sure Tripet will be back
    as he was barely introduced on that last lap.
    But really what's not to love?
    He was happy and smiling and sweet as a dove.
    And from what I could tell
    as least he wasn't from hell.
    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  34. hahaha I think your psychic powers are at play
    As tomorrow the Koopas may just visit my bay
    Yeah puzzles need not be sung
    Especially with those little guys could pop a lung

    Although he was a bit of a pervert
    As he looked down her shirt and had a thing against dirt
    And nope not from Hell
    Lucy and the Leftovers are the only ones from that well

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those oompa elves were pretty sassy, weren't they. I still see their blue faces and creepy hats in bad dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  36. haha yeah nightmares they can incite
    As they are creepy and a real fright

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo
    Red-nosed? ok! he's been around
    Partner in crime? Jolly Ho!Ho!Ho!
    He too, big,red,round and rotund
    Sure, let them make their rounds
    The little ones happy with laughter
    So many stockings to be found
    Pat,Cassie and the cat Merry Christmas cheer!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  38. If you had any of those songs in the original Charlie and the Chocolate factory movie it would make it way more tolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  39. If I had a dollar for every time Oompa Loompa's turned up at Christmas, bugging me for nuts, I'd have 4 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My 12 year old refuses to watch the original Charlie and the Chocolate factory. The Oompas give him nightmares.

    Wow, not only do you write hiliarious rhymes. You can turn them in to art. :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for the christmas cheer
    And not letting those orange things cause fear
    Big, round and rotound works really well
    Plus he stands on the corner and rings his bell

    Nice
    Like your fuzzy dice

    Anything is more tolerable then that remake hunk of crap
    So horrible you can't even take a nap

    Wow! 4 whole dollars you say
    But it be really $2 you way
    As you'd get taxed for half of it
    hahaha sucked into the bowels of the tax pit

    ReplyDelete
  42. hahaha well they are pretty weird looking and strange
    So I see how nightmares can come at ones range
    I can write hilarious art rhymes
    As long as no drawing is involved always fun times

    ReplyDelete