For I saw these contest things here and there while visiting Elisa's lair and figured what the hell, I'd ring the bell. So the cat chimed in and threw bush number three into the contest bin. This you actually can win not like that Raisin fellow and his lying ass of sin.
Entry is free so that should cause glee. The rest is as simple as can be. Just click on each one and follow you see or whatever the other instructions say. They are below for you to display. Then Poof you are done and you never know you could get a little note saying YOU WON.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Just in case for any newbies the cat has left you in disarray, speaking in rhyme all the time can do that they say. Here are the rules that are easy for the rhyme challenged to see. Isn't that just so nice of me?
NOOK Tablet (link: www.barnesandnoble.com/p/nook-tablet-barnes-noble/1104687969):
- 7" VividView Color Touchscreen
- 16 million+ colors, IPS2 display
- High resolution display (1024x600, 169 pixels per inch)
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Color Field Cover (link: www.barnesandnoble.com/s/color-field-cover-in?store=ALLPRODUCTS&keyword=color+field+cover+in):
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.75" x .75"
- Rayon bookbinding cloth exterior
- Stone faux suede interior lining
- Interior slide pocket
- 3-point clip device to securely hold your NOOK Tablet
- 4 colors to choose from: Turquoise, Tangerine, Vivid Pink, and Storm Gray
- Entrants intending to select the cash option MUST have an active PayPal account.
- $275 will be remitted to the winner as a gift via PayPal.
ENDS January 20, 2012, at 11:59 PM EST
So I guess add another thing to the list of stuff that comes out of the rhyming mist. The cat can do reviews, game shows and giveaways too. Damn, the cat is so good, get paid for this I should. But then I'd have to be more polite and less crass. That just wouldn't go over well with my little rhyming ass.
Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.