Maybe if you wash your hands first, I'll allow a light tagging burst. But other than that keep your germy mitts off the cat. Okay, if it will keep your hands off and stop making you scoff. The cat will answer all of you, who made all this tagging come due. But the facts are, I don't tag at my bar, even though my hands are clean after touching you they could get germy and I might get mean.
So there is RCB with some random facts, R.gers with his question acts, Zap McBlowfist adding some more and Miranda with questions galore. Let's see what they have in store, as I explore their questions at my shore.
Random Facts you say? Here are five for display!
1. The cat must meow as he digs a big hole and a big hole is the goal, for if there is no big hole in place the cat will not go and instead chew on a shoe lace.
2. Speaking of which, I could make you bitch. For if you come to my shore and leave your shoes on the floor, as soon as you look away. Bye bye shoe laces is all I can say. I like velcro too, but wearing those really doesn't say much for you.
3. I chirp in my sleep, a whole heap. I'm told I stick out my tongue too but I don't believe Pat between me and you.
4. I secretly stash away toys under the couch, stealing things causing Pat to be a grouch. But shhh don't tell, he may drop me in a well.
5. If you eat toilet paper take my word for it, it still doesn't mean you don't have to wipe off the shit. Just some advice as I've tried it more than twice.
Time to give R.gers a go, with the question flow!
First video game you ever played?
Duck Hunt would be it, sure was a hit.
Favorite game console (Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, NES, so on so forth)?
SNES is the best, beats all the rest.
Favorite video game?
SSBM I will say but SSBB just causes dismay.
Who do you think is the greatest character ever conceived in video games?
Booger Man! Of his pick and flick adventure I am a fan.
Who is the greatest villain?
No one, as they all die a ton and never win, what a sin.
Best weapon in your opinion (can be any game)?
The booger flick and pick as it can really stick.
Biggest pet peeves in games?
Loading and glitchy crap, those need to take a nap.
Your greatest gaming moment ever?
Umm no idea at all, as I've played and beat many at my hall.
If you were a character from any game, what would you do?
Jump down the hole to see what is there. If I die what do I care for I'll just come back and go on the attack.
If given enough time and resources. What would be your life goal?
To make the world a better place. Can you see the "yeah right" look on my face?
Do think this it the eleventh question?
Nope, as there are more below you dope.
Zap McBlowfist giving more questions to make me type and hurt my wrist!
1. It's Xmas time, who would you most like to have round for Christmas Dinner?
Chicken of course, I eat it every day without remorse.
2. What is your favourite day?
Friday, Saturday or Sunday will do, the rest I work so ewww.
3. If you could steal an idea and have it as your own and get away with it would you?
If the idea was a million dollar idea hmmm maybe, but then I'd split the dough with the idea person easily.
4. When cornered by 15 Gypsy's how would you escape? Fight your way through or charm them with a dance?
The cat would flash them his ass and then give some rhyme sass, they would be all confused and their brain's abused. Then I would just trot by, watching as the poor gypsy's cry.
5. Do you love guns or pop music more?
Definitely choose guns for some pop artist that hurt my ears, lets just say they'll be walking with lead in their rear's.
6. When was the last time you nearly or actually got caught having a play with yourself?
The cat's been snip snip, so nothing their to flip flip.
7. In how ever many words it takes describe your most passionate encounter with a Delicious scone or cake.
Blah! That enough? If not tough.
8. Do you have any spare money for me?
I could send a penny to you? Would you like me too?
9. Would you stop a fight in the street?
Depends who the fighters were, if I'd bother to ruffle my fur.
10. If you could change the colour of your wee as it came out would you? (more for boys this one)
Why? Does color matter with the things you want to try?
11. I love you do you love me?
No! Now no more touching and go!
Miranda's turn to suffer the burn of the answers I retort here at my court!
1. If you could travel back in time, what period would you most like to see?
I go back to before the time when the last humans expired and see how they were wired.
2. What is your favorite tree?
Anyone that doesn't smell like dog pee.
3. Do you prefer the sandy beach or a cabin in the mountains?
Take the cabin in the mountains any day, as all that sand is a bitch to clean up as it's such a big litter tray.
4. Which celebrity do you most resemble and why?
That stupid cat in the hat, but he has nothing on my mat.
5. Fill in the blank. I would never ______________________.
I would never leave the thing blank for my OCD would make me walk the plank.
6. Coffee or Tea?
Neither for me!
7. A date with Brad Pitt or jumping out of a plane?
I'll take the date with Brad Pitt and through my wit, get him on the plane. Then oopsy! Out he goes without a parachute and falls like rain. Until he goes splat. Aren't I a fun cat?
8. If you could donate $1,000,000 to any charity, which would it be?
The charity of me oh that causes such glee. What? Don't look at me funny. Okay, I'd only keep half the money. The rest can go to the other animals out there. They just better not come crowd my lair.
9. What is a place you've never been, but would like to visit?
Australia would be grand, but who knows as I haven't left my land.
10. What is your favorite sweet?
Do Pringles count? If not, don't eat a single other one in any amount.
11. Who do you admire most (anyone alive or dead)?
I admire something that has sass, is crass and can pass gas there lass. Yep, you guessed it, my little rhyming ass.
Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.