This happened weeks back. The cat just finally had time to share and make fun of Pat at his shack..
So Pat took a break from his hermit status at the calling of some other umm apparatus and went on a date. Hoping the nut jobs were no longer his fate. I guess the prospective b&c looked sane. But as you can surmise from the title prospective b&c began to let the nut job clues rain. She was off her rocker and reminded him of a stalker, which he has had so not an oblivious lad. Not b&c material indeed which works well for the cat and his attention need. We'll go with TheWhere for this one as the cat goes on a rhyming run.
Signs TheWhere was a nut job and probably a slob:
1. TheWhere lived up to her name and asked questions all the same. Mainly, where do you live? Like that info Pat was going to freely give. It was asked 39 FING times! He counted all the chimes. So either there was some sort of amnesia at play, as he said the darkside and that was it to describe our bay, or sure sign you may get stalked and have your door knocked.
2. TheWhere also has to know when you go. Well maybe not that bad but she wanted to Facebook that Pat lad. Saying it would be fun to see when he was doing something and she could give him an easy ring. Find out more about him that way and they could Facebook play. No lie! Which confused the poor guy. What the hell is Facebook play? Even the cat is confused on that display. Oh well don't use that Facebook crap much anyway, so safe there at our bay.
3. Also to go along with the place of our lair for which she thought him not telling was rare, TheWhere said she could show up and surprise sometime. Thinking that would just be sublime. Right! Like the cat wants a nut job knocking on the door day or night.
4. TheWhere began planning already as her mouth ran steady. Saying how Pat could meet her friends soon and go camping with the loon. Like going in a hole is oh so grand and sleeping on the damn land. Not to mention being alone with a nut job rather stay home and watch What About Bob? But that wasn't it to her little fit. TheWhere was pretty much planning life down to the last drop, was surprising she didn't say where their bodies would flop. Ranting about having hair pullers too, they are rugrats for those confused of you.
5. TheWhere LOVED everything and I mean everything. Pat came up with some of the strangest things to say, which I'm sure many can imagine from viewing my bay and TheWhere loved it, loved doing it, loved it because he liked it and was truly a nut job with her love fit. Pat even contradicted himself just to see and she loved the first one and not five minutes later loved the second one he gave a run. i.e. I like A better than B, five minutes later, I like B better than A. Each one made her day. Any normal non-nut job would have said he was full of shit but not TheWhere, she just had a love fit. Then for the 39th time came where do you live at? As the bill was paid by Pat. Luckily he had cash so paid that and made a quick dash.
Suffice to say Pat got out of there fast wanting to put that horrible experience in the past. So the grocery store is off the list for potential mate finding sites and Pat will go back to being a hermit most nights. Then again after such a date, that doesn't seem like an awful fate. So rack up another nut job at our sea, kind of fills the cat with glee.
Now you know some extra nut job Face it Facts. The cat is so glad he doesn't have to deal with any of those acts. Maybe the snip snip was worth it, at least a little bit. And if you have not surmised yet don't fret. For if ever Pat brings one home where the cat tends to roam. To the cat she'd be a ball and chain. So that is what b&c stands for at my lane. Hope you enjoyed the nut job class and I'm glad TheWhere will never see my little rhyming ass.
Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.