1. Sure it gives the odd hum but you learn fear of flying is kind of umm maybe sorta dumb.
I mean if it goes boom you won't feel a thing from its doom.
2. Things are bigger on TV even though it only has a 46 inch screen to see.
Hmm I suppose they get a close up or Pat was drunk off his coffee cup.
3. You learn your picky eating is fleeting.
Pat even ate raw fish which was not a tasty dish.
4. You learn they hate NS people down there. At least when it comes to a taxi fare.
If you want to believe Blabber that is with this "No" biz.
5. You learn that if you were truly an internet stalker crazy person or something like that, you would be squashed flat.
Blabber will never again forget her phone giving all nothing but a tone.
6. You learn diners are great. But stupid Canada, or at least NS, has none which is such a sad fate.
That is true, Canada has a loose screw.
7. You learn China Town will make you frown.
Stinky place and that wasn't even the full blown effect in your face.
8. You learn camels can pee forever in a day and it is quite the nasty display.
No wonder the Sahara has such a big litter box and when you are around them watch your socks.
9. You learn there are truly wonderful people in this world in real life and not just nut bags that want to cause you strife.
The cat still isn't sure on that fact as Drazin keeps coming back with his third person act.
10. You learn more about yourself being away then you ever would have if all you did was stay.
Which I would say is the true joy in going anywhere and all should do it when they can as it will surely be done more at my lair.
Pat would surely like to thank Blabber for getting him away and also TheViking, Madre, Brother and the many others from Blabber's blog for making it such a fun stay.
The cat may have bitched more than a ton to get Pat back under our sun but after that it seems it was truly needed by Pat. Blabber also took good care of him and nothing happened with any crazy nut cases, excluding a towel guy who I will get too, that could make things go grim. So Pat is okay to travel once in a while I suppose as long as he never leaves us at nanny's to cause woes. It also causes quite the amount of gas for my little rhyming ass.
Experience spring, have a fling.