1. Any of that eeping crap needs to take a nap.
Do you really expect anyone to come to a squealer? Well maybe if you need some kind of healer.
2. You leave it in our view and it is fair game for whatever we wish to come due.
Is it my fault you leave those tasty shoe laces on the floor? Don't like it, get out the door.
3. No clothes or any other feminine stuff or we will get rough.
You're too old for dress up. If you want that, slip one past the goalie or get a pup.
4. Pink or feminie food bowls are not lofty goals.
You think I don't see you moving in on my food bin?
5. Leaving no room will bring doom.
You expect me to lie on the floor? Pfft I'll kick you out the door.
6. Closing the bedroom door when we want to explore.
You think I care about the humpty hump? I've already seen Pat's rump.
7. Thinking you need another one is not fun.
That is right you need no more! I'll mame any new cat brought to my shore.
8. Expect the look all over the nook.
No matter what you do, if it is interesting we will want to view.
9. Touch our litter and we'll get bitter.
None of your smelly crap in there or I will chew on your hair.
10. Our way goes even if we wish to bite your toes.
That is right. I rule day and night. Don't like it, take your ball and bat and scat.
So there you go. If you ever date a person with a cat at their show now you know how to make the cats hate for you grow or shrink. The choice is up to you whether or not you want to make things hit the brink. But if you do with me you will not find glee. Beware when you trespass of my little rhyming ass.
Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.