So Gawker Island is toast and now it is time for another long arse one at my coast. But instead of me picking who goes there, like I usually do at my lair. I will let you do all the work while I sit back and smirk. The best answers will surely come due and in the next one you will all be part of the crew. Some with little answers may bite the big one fast and the better ones could surely last. In one form or another I suppose So let's see how it goes. Answer away today at my bay and the best will get you in the next big one for display. Bad ones will still get you there you just may get eaten and pay death's fare.
1. Creepy Crawly things have taken over everywhere and you have a choice at your lair. Do you go it alone and try to survive or do you join up with others to stay alive?
2. Stuck in a building with Creepy Crawly things all around and a working elevator is found. Do you risk using it or head to the roof to try some other escape plan using your wit?
3. Do you want to build a place and start your own rat race or keep moving along thinking some place out there things can't be oh so wrong?
4. You have slim chance of survival if you stay as one but if you were to down another with say a gun, you would get away with ease. Do you take your chances or down your buddy and run away with the breeze?
5. You are starving and you see a dog, a cat and a hog. Which one, if any, do you eat? Or do you keep searching for some other rabbit food type treat?
6. Here is a question to come due as well, as it is just a for my information at my cell. Do you want the whole thing to rhyme? Or be like Pat's novels and give that sort of chime? Either way Pat and the cat can make it work. With the rhyme things will be a little more umm out there and give a smirk. With the normal way things may be a bit darker in their display. The dialogue won't rhyme of course as always at my sea unless it is from me.
7. Thoughts on the title as well if you don't mind when you ring the comment bell. Of course all is not seen as I can't give it all away and spill each bean. I was thinking the first two lines at the top and the bottom two at the bottom when the page is to crop. Yeah I'm going the whole nine yards and getting a cover done as well as I put all through hell.
Blank with Blank (Not telling the main title to you. As you will have to wait for that to come due)
The Initial Hours
A Blogland Story
Things May Get Gory
Now there you go. It all depends on you if you are to show and how long, whether you are weak or strong. And as always there will be a twist here at my sea and it won't be the typical type of stuff already out in front of thee. For that just isn't the cat and will not be done at my mat. So give your usual sass and you could soon star alongside my little rhyming ass.
Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.