Friday, June 22, 2012

Whoopdi Friggin Doo Gives A Booby Prize To You!

So Robbie Raisin has heard all of you out there have flipped me the bird. For I did not give a booby prize on any of my other tries. Is it my fault no one can win at my whoopdi friggin doo bin? Just because you are all so lame and can't beat my game you want a runner up prize to be won. Okay, today I will break down and give you one. Today you get your booby prize and it isn't a home board game of our show for all of you thinking you are so wise.

But I promise your booby prize won't be upside down. It won't even make you frown. For the booby prize to be won will be enjoyed by everyone.

It won't make you fat causing things to no longer be flat. Or make you yawn from being bored and no it isn't some Ford. I have something better for you. Just wait until you view.


No, it won't keep you warm in some snow storm. Or on the other hand, I suppose if you use it wisely you may be kept warm at your land. Either way it doesn't go around your throat and it isn't a sailboat.


No, it doesn't end up at the beach and it isn't some nasty peach. It might make your head bob though like the fellow above who is all a glow.


No, you will not have to get a tattoo, although you can if you want to have one to view. But you must send pictures into whoopdi friggin doo so I can show all what was gotten and where by you.


No, it isn't some plastic toy or something to confuse a little girl or boy. Like that Meet The Fockers thing where they gave it a ring. I wouldn't want to copy anyone as that would just be no fun.


As tasty as some people may find those with or without clothes, this is not what you will win. I know what a sin. Sadly they cost too much and you aren't even allowed to touch. So I found something better for you which you will agree is true.


Now don't get to excited yet and start to fret for there is still one or two to go before your booby prize decides to show. Also don't smudge the glass you may tick off a little rhyming ass.


This was going to be your booby prize and just look at those eyes. How could you say no? That is of course until their blue feet decided to show. That just broke the deal righ there. So these boobies were sent packing back to their lair.

And so I give you your booby prize. Are you ready? Do you need to close your eyes? The anticipation is so much that you may have a breakdown and such. I can't handle it anymore and have to show. Here is the booby prize you all get and never fear, I bet they will continue to grow.


Now don't you just want to print that off and hang it on your wall? You'll just have to touch those boobies every time you pass the picture in the hall. So let's hear a big thank you for Whoopdi Friggin Doo. I know you all love the booby prize that I gave to you. Doesn't that sub just look so tasty too? That is it for this edition of Whoopdi Friggin Doo. Don't ever say Robbie Raisin never gave anything to you.

********************

Don't you just love the giveaways he gives to all at my sea? Wouldn't you rather have a flea on your knee? At least you can squash that and you can even chuck the pringle can of poo from the cat. But this? This is just not bliss. Although it could be enjoyed by some lass but never by my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

74 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Number one once more
      Here at my shore

      Delete
  2. Whoopdi Friggin Doo
    Boobies come in two's
    Keep them well covered
    That'll be preferred
    That's where the beauty
    Both remain a mystery
    When others don't see

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is true
      Hidden from view
      Also wont be a scare
      Such as those today at my lair

      Delete
  3. hahaha. Is this a post from a guy? Are you in some sort of celibacy dare Cat? I didnt catch that calculator one till I flipped the laptop.

    Yeah, if you have these picures in your bedroom, you dont have the need to contraceptives at all. Natural testosterone killers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah that would surely kill any mood
      Quicker than some prude
      And you flipped it upside down
      Were you trying to use it as a crown

      Delete
    2. No, no crown. The last picture, did you time travel and took a self-portrait and came back and posted it for us?
      Mighty moobs. :)

      Delete
    3. If i could time travel
      Id be rich and things wouldnt unravel

      Delete
  4. I believe those manboobs were Jack Nicholson's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As good as it gets indeed
      Making ones eyes bleed

      Delete
    2. wait till you get in his years, Cat, and get manboobs yourself... you won't find it funny :)

      Delete
    3. Pffft already feel his age
      But one day my man boobies will be all the rage

      Delete
    4. yep, people will find them as something interesting to play with :)

      Delete
    5. As long as the right people play
      That would make my day

      Delete
    6. Lol and as they stroke my fur
      I may even purr

      Delete
    7. you plan to have your manboobs covered with some love carpet? :)

      Delete
    8. Yeah have to make the loveable as well
      So they would be an easy cell

      Delete
  5. Eeeew.
    Manboobs!
    Give that man a bra
    or at least a shawl.
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao rather have zombie feet?
      Together they would sure be a treat

      Delete
    2. maybe that is the same guy
      not showing his feet was sly
      although who would be looking down
      with those things flapping around!
      hahaha.

      Delete
    3. One way to avoid the feet
      Give the eyes a better treat
      Either way
      Quite the display

      Delete
    4. Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode with the BRO? hahahahaha

      Delete
    5. Haha yeah that one was great
      Should be used for those with a man boob fate

      Delete
    6. oh yes! I had totally forgotten about that! hahahahahaha! Oh gosh...

      Delete
    7. Geez and you call yourself a fan
      But it has been a while since it ran

      Delete
  6. I have those same boobies posted in my blog! Go figure, the title of the post is....wait for it.....Big Boobs!

    They must be some popular man boobs, making their way to all our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are a very popular google search
      They should be left in the lurch
      But there they are
      To gawk at near and far

      Delete
  7. oy vey!
    make these pictures go away!
    When I want to see sexy boobies pics
    I head over to Dezz's and almost see - other stuff too.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol well the cat has to offset those pics
      With Dez and his stripper man flicks

      Delete
    2. The cat definitely offset those pics and made me ill
      I need to lie down and take a pill
      To erase those images from my mind
      Guess I'll think of Michael Strahan's behind =)

      Delete
    3. Lol made you ill
      That gives me a thrill

      Delete
    4. the Alliance will give you a pooing pill,cat, for making Elsie ill!

      Delete
    5. Then more pringle cans will fill
      Another thrill

      Delete
  8. I was getting really excited all the way up until the last picture. Wiped the smile right off my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao wiped the smile
      Haha the cat likes being vile

      Delete
  9. Hehehe... I don't want any of of whoopidi freakin do booby prizes... okay???
    OMgoodness ... the guy in the last pic nearly matches mine... LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol well i guess that is more booby prizes for the rest
      I wonder which booby prize is the best

      Delete
  10. It's an unfortunate reality that some men need to wear bras.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah some surely do
      As they have a scary view

      Delete
    2. My cousin was so fat that he was teased in school about his man boobs

      his popularity went down the tubes

      Delete
    3. Bah popularity isnt all that grand
      Meaningless to many in the land

      Delete
  11. Nice boobies but moobies are wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep so very wrong
      Could make it a song

      Delete
  12. LMAO I'll take a blue footed booby over a flea on my knee any day!!!! Very cute post. I actually think that monkey is really freaking adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol it figures as much
    After liking tarsier man and such
    You and the funky monkey
    Now one that is chunky
    You can have the booby to
    Although the cat might get mixed up and send the final one to you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Late night drinking shooters
    Heck of a pair of man hooters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah quite the pair
      For all to stop and stare

      Delete
  15. Well you made me so excited about....ahem those boobies....

    I would rather have a sub to go,thank you....

    Happy Friday Pat ~ Hope you are enjoying the warm weather ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i can excite
      As i build up to quite the fright haha

      Delete
  16. If there ever was an unfortunately-named bird, it would be the booby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is an awful name
      The dodo can even make fun all the same

      Delete
  17. I come home after a long vacation, turn on my computer, and what do I see? Man boobs? Geez. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like acwelcome back
      Then man boobs on the attack

      Delete
  18. I have a friend who is a nurse who has said men sometimes do 'breast reductions.' This man should consider one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well I suppose if they have them it can be done
      Does not sound like fun

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Well sure they are real
      And you can get them at a deal

      Delete
  20. After seeing all those boobies, I may take up your advice on rummy summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL drives you right to drink
      With my booby wink

      Delete
  21. I really don't like seeing "moobs" so umm..ugghh. Oh, I need a prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you will get a booby prize
      I will be sure to put the moobs in a disguise

      Delete
  22. lol what exactly is that toy

    ReplyDelete
  23. I enjoyed seeing some of these boobs. Not so much the animal or male ones. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah some were fun
      The others scary by a ton

      Delete
  24. LOL. Moobs, not my cup of tea...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The moobs are scary
      And oh so hairy

      Delete
  25. I'm quite happy with my boobs, so you can keep your prize... but stop making me laugh or I'll get more wrinkles 'round my eyes!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol wrinkles i could do next at my sea
      They could be any where for all to view for free

      Delete
  26. haha, whoopdi friggin doo returns to your zoo, where lots of boobies or all different sizes, shapes and makes are on display. The squirrel cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah whoopdi friggin doo gave boobies a whirl
      And the cat would sorta eat the squirrel

      Delete
  27. that was extreme hilarious :D
    totally whoopdi friggin doo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad it was fun
      As a whoopdi friggin doo was spun

      Delete