Friday, September 28, 2012

The Lines Keep Coming From Some Familiar Humming!

So the cat will be lazy today as dVerse brought about this little verse at my bay. Of course some say such dirty words. But I'm going to go out and chase down some birds. I have no idea what they will say. Take heed when reading today.

Don't move, dirtbag.
I'm talking to you, blowing flag.
Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?
Fall for that and your growth may stunt.

Hi, I'm Paulie Penis and I just love to have fun.
Hmmm back out to the sun.
Can we call it a Tallywhacker?
I guess if you have the right backer.

What kind of host invites you to his house and dies on you?
One that must really hate having you in his view.
He slimed me!
What the dead can do to thee.

I could show a movie on your butt fatso.
That is good to know.
Why do they call her Lassie?
I bet it isn't because she's classy.

They should make pills for this shit.
Then you could have a pill popping fit.
Yes it's true, this man has no dick.
Hmm for him that pill may do the trick.

That's a big twinkie.
Or maybe your eye has a winkie.
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass.
Yes, but did you trespass?

All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again
Every day at my den.
Always let your conscience be your guide.
Yeah, avoid giving hitchhikers a ride.

Go spit.
Standing or as I sit?
I'm too old for this shit.
You asked, don't have a fit.

You're going to need a bigger boat.
Why? Can't it carry a goat?
I bet you can squeal like a pig.
Take your fiddle and dance a jig.

The price is wrong, bitch.
But it can still make you rich.
Go ahead, make my day.
Sorry, no money at my bay.

Fat, drunk and stupid, is no way to go through life, son.
No, but it has been done.
You damn dirty ape.
Did you eat a bad grape?

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Could have fooled me with that display.
You want me to strap her to the hood?
She's on a rocker made of wood.

Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
Maybe you should work that off with a hike.
If you build it, they will come.
Especially if you have good rum.

He's going to need a rocket up his ass to catch that one.
Wow, must have hit it a ton.
What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?
I'd do it for enough moolah.

Show me the money.
I was just trying to be funny.
Say hello to my little friend.
Wow, you must really want to join a drag trend.

I'm the ghost with the most.
Just don't haunt this host.
You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Always so violent, sigh.

Do, or do not. There is no try.
Wise of you little green guy.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
Especially when reading my rhymes.

Drop the stereo before I blow your god damn nuts off, asshole.
Wow, you accomplished your being scary goal.
Now I have a machine gun, Ho, Ho, Ho.
Christmas is still a while off you know.

I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek.
You are really up the creek.
May the force be with you,
And your panties to.

I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too.
I'm not a mutt, adjust your view.
Mother Pus-bucket.
Why not just say duck it?

Eating greens is a special treat, It makes long ears and great big feet.
But it sure is awful stuff to eat.
Along with that wheat,
Your rhyme was neat.

There's no place like home.
Just forgo the tacky lawn gnome.
I'll be back.
And so ends the quote attack.

Okay, the cat had to cheat a bit. He could not stop himself from doing it. You talk at my place and there has to be a retort. Plus rules are never followed at my court. Now have fun with all the quotes and don't be afraid to take notes. For I still have to go get those birds in the grass and be hunting little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

60 comments:

  1. the stereo is on the ground
    and i am spinning all around
    i am first
    just desserts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't get dizzy
      Of in a tizzy
      Or maybe go all Say Anthying and lift it in the air
      If you were to dare

      Delete
  2. haha how many references in this....oy, boy you can dish, many familiar, even a ghostbuster and cowboys in a duster, a rocket up the ass, what a gas i could be here all day decyphering the movies at your bay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha and I could write one that would take all day
      But then sadly there would just be no way
      As all would have to scroll down a ton
      Just to leave a comment after my long arse movie run

      Delete
  3. 1,2 and 3...from my firstness all will flee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hank sure ran away
      He must have been awed by your display

      Delete
  4. Brian is having fun
    All three two and one

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making up for yesterday
      When he didn't brag at my bay

      Delete
  5. "Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?
    Fall for that and your growth may stunt."

    The entire rhyme is hilarious Pat but it's those two lines right at the star that nearly had me pissing myself with laughter. This is awesome Pat, that's all there is to that. Oh look I'm recycling rhymes, why can't I be like Pat and change all of the times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A repeat or two
      Is okay to come due
      And yeah that line was fun
      To tal back too and give a run

      Delete
  6. haha...may the force be with you...as i watch the movies in german usually, i didn't have so many deja-vu's but star wars for sure is something i picked up in english as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could convert them to German I suppose
      But then that might caue me woes
      As I'd get them wrong
      And maybe end up being more of a ding dong

      Delete
  7. Dang, from Wizard of Oz, Dirty Harry, Jerry Maguire, to Sixteen Candles you really covered it all. BRAVO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, mixed in a ton
      As usual with my movie run

      Delete
  8. I would love to see an "answer sheet" with all the references here, but bravo! You nailed the intent of the cento while making it your own. This was like watching a history of film on fast forward, so good it deserves a sequel.

    Pat, in this, you have no equal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there is everything from Porky's to Die Hard
      And Weekend At Bernies but no crummy Stomp the yard
      Glad I nailed it too
      And gave it quite the spin at my zoo
      A sequel you say
      Maybe one day
      And I'll make it ten times longer too
      Although that may scare many away with its long arse view

      Delete
  9. i am a bit clueless about most things in it...i do like the geek reference and the force

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least you got one or two
      That is good to come due

      Delete
  10. I'm as clueless as Poke the Rock today
    I'll pass on this at your bay
    All too obscure for me, I say
    Wishing you a happy fall day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even star wars is to obscure for you?
      Damn, need to watch a movie or two haha

      Delete
  11. Ha..ha..I am just laughing here at the movie quotes ~

    Thanks for brightening up my day ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could brigthen your day
      As here at least, it is a rather murky display

      Delete
  12. haha...oh, knowing you
    it was very fun to write this post on cue
    Bet you could have gone on and on
    and made it of epic length at your lawn.
    But then we'd be here all day
    reading at your bay
    the post that would not end
    and went around the movie bend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep all kinds of fun
      To give a run
      And I had to stop
      The movie quote drop
      Or this would be a post
      That would put the Gawker ones to shame at my coast

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. That is is
      As Porky's was a while ago in the movie biz

      Delete
  14. My little, innocent ears just heard enough foul language for 3 years!!!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Like you have innocent ears.
      I'm sure they are about as innocent as your fears haha

      Delete
    2. You can protest
      At your best
      But won't believe you one bit
      Once more I'll just say shit

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Glad it was fun
      As they movie quotes were spun

      Delete
  16. I know only few of these, when are you going to post the answers? You sure are one movie buff, this post was brilliant.


    Don't move, dirtbag. - Police academy
    Has anyone seen Mike Hunt? - Porkys
    He slimed me! - Ghostbusters
    Why do they call her Lassie? - Porkys
    I'm too old for this shit.

    Show me the money. - Jerry Maguire
    I was just trying to be funny. - Dumb and Dumber
    Say hello to my little friend. - Everybody loves Raymond? Scarface?
    You killed my father. Prepare to die. - Italian Job?

    May the force be with you, - Star Wars
    There's no place like home. - Wizard of Oz
    Just forgo the tacky lawn gnome.
    I'll be back. - Terminator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lethal Weapon is the I'm too old one
      Say hello, scarface spun
      The princess bride
      Is the you killed my father one that I gave a glide
      The rest are right
      The lawn gnome one was just me with no movie in sight haha

      Delete
  17. I'm too old for this shit.... I guess it's a good sign I still don't use Danny Glover's favorite line, right? I do say Show me the money! a whole lot, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But does the money show?
      If so send it to me by way of crow
      And I'm too old for this shit
      Will sure be fun to spit
      When one is old and grey
      If one makes it that far at their bay

      Delete
  18. I feel so deeply sorry for any guy who is really called Mike Hunt. OMGoodness....SMH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he sure would suffer quite a bit
      Rather be named nitwit

      Delete
  19. Many films,

    I have seen

    with quotes that bared repeating.

    But never a post,

    by such a host,

    used them with such creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh movies I can give a run
      In any which way under my sun
      And I can to a ton
      My movie speak is never done

      Delete
  20. Okay, Pat, you're making me laugh too much? Greens and big feet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stole that from Bambi I will admit
      But it was such a nice rhyming fit

      Delete
  21. I see you went a little mad,
    a thing to do which is not bad
    if you just wanted to have fun.
    The next time you address The Son.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a tad mad
      But that is rad
      That one I have yet to see
      But I could always use a new movie

      Delete
    2. Was the comment not fantastic?
      Blame not me. I am allergic.
      I go where the rhyme is leading.
      Blame it on the language, rather.
      And if you accuse my breeding:
      Blame it on The Holy Father!

      :-)

      Delete
    3. haha lots of blame
      To your name
      Allergies I hate
      Such an awful fate
      But I'll take the bait
      And ask at the pearly gate

      Delete
  22. I think I'll go with cat and chase the birds. I think it's all insanity at your pad today. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy is surely fun
      Has to be done
      Under my sun
      Just don't bring a gun

      Delete
  23. Awesome! "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again", I like that one and the dead moment with Bernie. Your blog is so much fun, hope you're enjoying less sun. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Bernie is grand
      And stole that line from Peter Pan land
      Still some sun hear
      But plenty of rain I fear

      Delete
  24. hmm...can't say i got too many right here...
    but then..i am always a bit lost ..up there
    dunno about others or thee
    may the force always be with me...:P


    hi , hope you've been doing well...grins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a bit lost is fun
      I try to do so under my sun
      But Yoda at least like that you got his
      With my bit of movie biz

      Delete
  25. Paulie Penis?
    You're putting me on, son.
    The funniest name I seen is
    Dick Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather Horne is one I've seen
      Boy, she must have been the prom queen

      Delete
  26. Tallywhacker is a word i haven't heard in a long long time.

    Yay, Maritimes!!

    And yay, cats with lots to say. You damn dirty ape, I picture fedoras in dark alleys at night.

    AWESOMENESS>

    Sorry, I've been awol but you are still near the top of my list for blogs I can count on to give me happy grins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the maritimes can come up with some
      Words that will surely not make you glum
      Dark alleys you say
      That may be a scary display
      And glad I'm near the top
      As I rhyme non stop

      Delete
  27. so many movie quotes, I don't know them all... 0_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame on you
      But at least you knew one or two

      Delete
  28. hahaha, you opened with Porky's. Totally Cat. Love it. Taking the Cento to new heights. Super creative to think of using movies, a splendid outlet for you ridiculously in-depth knowledge and ability to remember all things film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah such fun to go all movie with it
      Made for a very easy rhyming fit

      Delete