Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 As The Guilty Come To My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Guilty Pleasure Movie List from my rhyming behind.

This one was well done,
Action with some fun.
Although with Chappelle's big yap,
Might have been nice if it had gotten caught in a rat trap.


Turn this dvd on,
And bare breasts dawn.
What can be wrong with that?
It even pleases the cat.


Not a bad series at all.
Two was the best I recall.
Different than Gremlins but another take,
They will still drown you in a lake.

Many might not have heard of this one,
But it's fun to give a run.
Not on the scale of Home Alone,
But you should throw it a bone.


This one sounds so dumb.
But it actually is good and then some.
Memorable characters too.
The spiders you may find eww.


Not sure this makes the list,
Of guilty pleasure not to be missed.
As it is better than that,
But I wanted to piss off the Gremlins at my mat.


Even if he acts like a small child,
And that hair is wild.
Not one you need to bury in the dirt.
A watch won't hurt.


Love this one,
Especially when he first pulls out the gun.
He picked the wrong guy on the wrong day.
What else can I say?


This one slipped under the radar too.
But it is a fun view.
Who would have thought,
Ninjas surf a whole lot?


Over the top and grand,
Can watch it with ease in my land.
With some corny sayings along the way,
Those aliens don't have a nice day.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

28 comments:

  1. I'm back again, but missed being first. Happy birthday today at your berth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton
      As I`m a post whore today under my sun

      Delete
  2. Independence Day
    It held sway
    During its time
    It was divine!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it did indeed
      As the aliens took seed

      Delete
  3. Independence Day
    The best at your bay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing to lose, story of my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of your guilty pleasures I love,
    Although I've not seen all of the above.
    There are a few I think I might skip,
    But, some I will ask Netflix to ship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some aren`t for all
      At each movie hall
      But many are fun
      To give a run

      Delete
  6. I've never seen any of these Pat but if you enjoy them then they must be good. I'm not sure why I haven't seen Eight Legged Freaks yet because I remember it interesting me when I was a child and seen it was released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was fun and not totally lame
      So should give it a go and i you don`t like have the cat to blame

      Delete
  7. I could not watch the spider
    as my eyes would just grow wider
    and I'd feel imaginary tickles
    since with spiders I'm not fickle!
    lol.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha big spiders must be quite the scare
      The cats would eat them though at your lair

      Delete
  8. Hmmm I missed this post and thank God I didn't watch any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eight legged freaks was soooo bad. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband just watched Joe Dirt on tv the other day. What a sucky movie that was! However, I do love me some Gremlins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Gremlins can be beat
      Fun as they hit the street

      Delete