Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 As The Scary Enter My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Horror Movie List from my rhyming behind.


You get fingered in your sleep.
Hmm that was less that deep.
But what a fun creep.
He'll kill any counting sheep.


A remake that was actually swell.
What the hell?
Of course zombies are grand,
In most any land.


The two clash,
And have a bash.
Quite the monster mash.
Too bad they never got around to the one adding Ash.


A whack job with a knife,
Is out to take your life.
That mask must make him super,
Or all around are just in a stuper.


The original one.
Enjoyed a ton.
Even if zombies can't run.
You still have to shoot them in the head with a gun.


I know some vampire crap,
But unlike the remake with that idiot Farrell chap,
This one was well done.
Although a bit long in its run.


If you don't know what he said,
When in the door he stuck his head,
Then you probably live under a rock.
Or are scared of a horror shock.


A serial killer out and about,
Making all shout.
Except maybe he is dead,
As he chops off your head. 


Do you want to play a game,
Sure grew in fame.
Plus Barrymore bit the dust,
Just seeing that is a must.


One case in which,
If you suffer a glitch,
You find not following the rules,
Will leave you eaten by dead fools.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Someones of these are really scared:)
    And Im first in your land?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First with your burst
      An yeah some are scary with their blood thirst

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Happy birthday Pat

      even if I'm 2nd at your mat

      also the original halloween is probably my favorite horror film. The sequels though...terrible.

      Delete
    3. Yeah the sequels were crappy indeed
      It`s okay to be 2nd at my feed

      Delete
  3. I remember you said birthday surprise
    I won't tell you any lies
    Not a movie I've seen
    I'm not very keen
    When movies go bump in the night
    I just go fly my kite

    A very happy birthday to a most clever, talented and charming author. It's fun knowing you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah not all are a movie fan
      Some would rather get a tan
      Glad it`s always fun
      Thanks for the praise under my sun

      Delete
  4. Came back to visit
    They're scary bits
    Missed this 2nd one
    Earlier in your sun
    It's ok none to suggest
    Just following your progress

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following away
      Sure many you`ll get first at my bay
      24 can be hard to get everyone
      Have to sleep sometime under your sun

      Delete
  5. I hate scary movies the most
    I'm not reading this post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha scared you away
      With such a display

      Delete
  6. Zombieland was one of the bet in recent years

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary would definitely not be my best,
    I could only watch if I had a guest.
    You have not hit on my all time fear,
    but that would not go down with out a whole lot of beer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not your all time fear
      Is it some exorcist that is nearÉ

      Delete
  8. I've only really seen the Shining, Scream and Zombieland but all of these sound good, especially if they're like the other three. I've also seen Shawn of the dead haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that really isn`t much horror though
      More of a fun movie show

      Delete
  9. I haven't seen any of these!
    But The Mister used to travel a lot, you see.
    And then I couldn't sleep at night
    much less take a shower because of fright!
    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha good to avoid
      As then you'd become paranoid

      Delete
  10. I seen a couple of those and not sure why or where I seen them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least they were seen
      There on your screen

      Delete
  11. I've seen most of those, love the horror movies. Fright Night (original) is still my favorite movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that one was good
      Sequel wasn't bad either in my hood

      Delete
  12. I don't watch scary movies because they give me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you?
      After all the things you say at your zoo

      Delete
  13. The Shining gave my husband nightmares. Those moving bushes just freaked him out lol. Nightmare on Elm Street was my first horror movie experience ever. I think I was like 7. Had nightmares for months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they can be freaky indeed
      Especially if one is younger at their feed
      Although now many are just gore
      And I show them the door

      Delete
  14. The only one I have ever seen was Zombieland and I liked it because he has IBS and I have IBD so I could relate and uh I don't watch many movies, especially scary ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While that is a first
      Liked it because of a bowel burst haha

      Delete