Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Comedy At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Comedy Movie List from my rhyming behind. This one there is really a ton so just gave the first that popped in a run.


Making the druggies think they were insane,
By going back and forth in each lane.
The flasher too,
 Sure that could thrill a few.


Yeah it had a mutt,
But still a fun view at each hut.
Unless plastic blubber lips comes on scene.
Not talking about the guy who's green.


Before he was an ass,
He was funny even when crass.
Had another ghostbuster too,
My what can happen when egos are few.


Agree in every way.
Work sucks each day.
Be fun to burn the place down.
Although one may be wanted across town.


Just the title alone,
Can make many groan.
As the joke has been done.
But aren't meatballs fun?

Off to the line,
For more than moonshine.
As the try to escape,
Gonna need a superman cape.


Nothing remains idle,
As Santa goes all suicidal.
All from a bet for a dollar.
Would make any man holler.


Crash away,
And get the lay,
Or so they say.
Try a funeral next at your bay.


Another where man goes girl,
Giving their wig a whirl.
But just so fake,
Hard not to give it a take.


Lots of action too,
But the perfect blend of the two.
Unlike the sequels to it,
As 3 really was shit.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

37 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haven't seen any from this list
      oh, now don't give a hiss
      I guess I'm just getting old
      and the humor is just too, um...bold.
      lol....

      Delete
    2. Well at least half were from decades ago
      So should have seen a few at your show
      Oh the shame
      With the movie game

      Delete
  2. Trading Places is the funniest movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, trading places is a must-see ~

    I missed the previous posts because our internet is down...grrr.

    Have a good night Pat ~ Hope you had a good time ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Internet can be a pain
      Trading places should be seen at every lane

      Delete
  4. Any comedy in all hues
    A way to knock off the blues
    A good laugh and all fun
    Right tonic to for the run

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep a great tonic indeed
      For a laugh fit at each feed

      Delete
  5. Did you want us to actually read all these posts Cat. Pfft to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha just the pictures to look at
      That is what I did at my mat

      Delete
  6. Hey Pat you and that cat
    have a lot of movies at your flat
    all we need is a popcorn machine
    and maybe, some colorful jelly beans
    curl up on a mat and catch some scenes

    Happy Birthday to one fine cat..!
    When the day is done and you've had your fun
    make a wish and blow out that candle..
    then dream a dream or two..

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be nice to make a wish
      And get more than dead fish
      And yeah have seen a ton
      Under my sun
      Remember all too
      Lots in that brain at my zoo

      Delete
  7. super troopers might be my favorite comedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is sure a great one
      As around their wheels spun

      Delete
  8. Some of these caused me to laugh my A-- off
    Others were so, so and I wanted to scoff.
    Comedy is plentiful in flicks on the screen,
    as long as they are not about Jack and the bean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that jack and the bean
      Should leave every screen
      Some are good, some are bad
      But if you make fun a fun time can be had

      Delete
  9. I see you and I differ on our Comedy movie selections. Other than White Chicks and Wedding Crashers, with all due respect, the rest suck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez such bad taste
      Beverly Hills Cop turns all those to paste hahaha

      Delete
  10. I'm really not into comedies. I'd rather watch a good horror movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much good
      Now a days with horror in any hood

      Delete
  11. I know none of those have crossed my door. They all look pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez such bad taste
      What a waste haha

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Glad you like
      And stealing my indeed word as you hike

      Delete
  13. We've seen a couple of these. When the boys were younger they loved these kinds of movies...actually I'm sure they still do, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha some never get old
      As they are pure gold

      Delete
  14. Oh wow, the mask. It's been a long time since I've been reminded of that film, it was basically Jim Carey's breakthrough if I'm correct which is pretty good. For some bizarre, strange, weird reason I've never watched The White Chicks despite hearing nothing but good about the film for so long. Same as Dumb and Dumber, I feel like I'm missing out yet never find the time to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah White Chicks is so dumb it's fun
      To watch under one sun
      Was his break out hit too
      I think also at his zoo

      Delete
  15. Wow, I haven't seen a lot of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez need to get on that
      At your mat

      Delete
  16. I think I will watch The Mask again, that was a great movie!

    ReplyDelete