Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Crap Sequels At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Worst Sequels Movie List from my rhyming behind.


These all count as one.
For crap spews from their run.
Plus prequels are pointless junk.
So away they sunk.


Poof you're dead.
Is where this lead.
I think they drew a name from a hat,
Then killed that person off at their mat.


Appaling in every way.
It wasn't even the new one made by Bay.
At least he can't do much worse,
Unless he makes April and Splinter perverse.


What can I say?
Just look at that display.
After the big plastic nipples are shown,
All you will do is groan.


Abyssmil in every way.
Never put this on display.
There should have been only one,
But it turns out there was a ton.


Disastor will strike,
If you give this a hike,
Your mind will go so numb,
You'd find it more fun to chop off your thumb.


With Mr. Nanny on display.
I really don't need to have my say.
But I still will.
Avoid unless a tutu gives you a thrill.


Not as crap worthy as the rest.
But still far from the best.
Although it does stand out,
With all of this other dung about.


Has to be one of the biggest piles of crap ever.
Who thought ripping off Tarzan was clever?
With a bunch of fake cgi crap,
Be far better off taking a nap.


The shark was dead,
But it's back to bite off your head.
Which you'll wish it would do,
To get this crap out of your view.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

28 comments:

  1. #2 WOOHOO!
    Sorry, I know there's no prize for second place, but I've never been so close to first at your pad, if ever. Well, a spelling bee once in 2nd grade.

    All those movies are crap. Thank goodness I didn't see any of them.

    Happy Birthday, Pat!
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you missed them all
      There at your hall
      And with my movieathon
      Allows close to the top to dawn

      Delete
  2. Crap sequels they sure are
    They couldn't match the originals
    Just a waste of talents by far
    People are bored with sequels
    Expecting something more exciting
    The best of movies lose its luster
    When one just can't help comparing

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is true
      After a view
      You compare with ease
      And they sequels are worse than having fleas

      Delete
  3. Indiana Jones, what fun
    I watched every rerun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except number four
      That should never even get a first tour

      Delete
  4. to rerun a super hit,
    gets harder bit by bit.
    Some of these are real stinky,
    if not down right rinky-dinky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True harder each time
      And yep they all are a crime

      Delete
  5. who knew dead sharks could take revenge? Mr. Jaws must of needed a lot of glue to piece himself back together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A humpty dumpty wannabe
      Here at my sea

      Delete
  6. I agree with you so much on the whole Star Wars thing, they sucked so badly man, same for that X-Men film, it was just ridiculous how many of them they killed off, completely ruined the efforts of the first two films! Good to see Requiem again at your den, it stunk so badly I could see it placed on negative lists again and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they suck in every way
      X3 ruined the x-men with its display
      And Requim was absymal completely
      And that is putting it nicely

      Delete
  7. Sometimes it's better to stay with one
    and not let greed make you do the sequel run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly greed wins out
      With hollywood as they shout about

      Delete
  8. lol I love the Alien movies. But I will agree that Jaws movie was the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All but 4
      For the aliens I'll give a tour

      Delete
  9. Got to agree with you on all of these Cat. Horrid every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep awful in every way
      With their sequel display

      Delete
  10. I haven't seen any of these. I guess that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the Indiana Jones, come one, Aliens? It was my first ever Indiana Jones movie but I did watch the other ones after and I liked the one with the Nazis the best (also cos most of them weren't even German)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah way better than that alien crap
      For his last lap

      Delete