Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Disney Animated At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Disney Animated Movie List from my rhyming behind.


A huge cat head of sand.
Always being a litterbox may be grand.
With a tiger too,
And don't forget Abu.


See things eye to eye.
After today at your sky.
Although a guy called Powerline,
Must be electric like a 7/11 sign.


Be our guest,
And if you pass the test.
You might get a rose,
Or curl up your nose.


Starring a cat,
How about that?
Of course with tons of mutts.
That cat has to be nuts.


You want to make a man out of me?
Not going to happen, sorry.
But I will eat the bug,
Then take a drink from your mug.


The cat likes to watch the rat.
He is rather fat.
Might make a good meal.
See what I did there as I wheel and deal?


Standing on a rock,
Sure beats a shipping dock.
Plus with a meerkat at play,
How can you not have a nice day?


Under the sea,
The crab sings with glee.
You can't beat him,
As he makes up tunes on a whim.


Get a Buzz on,
As they graze your lawn.
Just watch who you show that Woody too.
The cops may be after you.


A rip off indeed.
But still a great read.
Oops I meant watch, silly me.
Or rather beep beep is all you will get from thee.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

34 comments:

  1. Who can forget Toy Story
    Until today it lingers
    It rekindles the memory
    Tops from among others

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah rekindles away
      Many memories on display

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That it was
      Each one with good old Buzz

      Delete
  3. love your chices love your rhyming descriptions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the love
      Will surely send a dove

      Delete
  4. These Disney movies are great,
    But for me it's the older ones that rate.
    Pinocchio, Dumbo, and Lady and the Tramp,
    Are the number ones in my camp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those three are grand too
      Hard to pick just ten from Disney`s zoo

      Delete
  5. I've seen Toy Story 3 but actually haven't seen too many on this list. Honestly I'm going to shock you because I didn't enjoy Lion King, just not my kind of film unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, but to each their own
      When it comes to each movie bone

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Sure you`ll catch up
      With some coffee in your cup

      Delete
  7. I guess Oliver just had to make your list Cat!
    My kids used to love this one so have seen it many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a fun one
      Plus it had a cat so had to be given a run

      Delete
  8. I'd stay at this page
    with no rage
    to listen music,
    storytellers
    and sages...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad no rage
      As much comes to my page
      Here today
      With much movies on display

      Delete
  9. Excellent choices, and so much to choose from.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a ton there are
      To choose near and far

      Delete
  10. Be Our Guest is one of those songs
    that will remain in your head, giving a gong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, will always stay there
      At ones lair

      Delete
  11. I am sure I seen a couple of these with my Granddaughters. They used to sucker me into watching all kinds of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're a sucker?
      That has to make your lips pucker haha

      Delete
  12. I watched a few of these with my daughter when she was little. The Little Mermaid was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah enjoyed the crab at my sea
      When I watched the movie

      Delete
  13. I really wish I had time to actually read this drivel. But I don't

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha poor you
      All timed out at your zoo

      Delete
  14. I agree with all except the Goofy Movie. I'd replace that with Tangled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still have yet to watch that one
      So not sure until I give it a run

      Delete
  15. finally a list that I can tick nearly everything off!! Aladdin was one of my favourites maybe because of Robin Williams as the genie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Robin Williams stole the show
      With the Genie all blue and aglow

      Delete