Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Epic At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Epic Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Want to see Gibson hang,
For his use of slang?
Now you get your chance,
After you watch his war dance.


Those canine cousins can dance,
And really prance.
They sure deserve a treat,
As they have quite the beat.


Even if Crowe is a douche they say,
Still quite the display.
Just don't make him crabby,
Instead of throwing a phone he may get stabby.


Cat and mouse,
Is sure in the house.
With a great cast,
Always a blast.


A waving flag,
And not going all What Women Want dressing in drag,
Will allow all to rise up,
And get rid of tea in their cup.


The criminals try and relax,
Forgetting to pay their tax.
Don't murder and mame,
If you have no idea how to fill out an IRS claim.


Who knew a fake mailman could save all?
To stop war answer the mail call.
That is quite the way to be,
Plus you have to go all to be or not to be.


The best of the Robin Hood bunch,
Even if many complain Costner's accent is out to lunch.
Which I can pretty much agree,
But some days we are all lazy.


Escape from jail,
Get rich so all hail.
Nothing wrong with that,
Unless of course you really are a criminal and escape jail's mat.


Have to get that one armed man.
I wonder if he has a tan?
Would that give his plastic arm away?
What do you say?

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One!
      see, I can do this if it isn't before the sun!

      Delete
    2. Twice in one day
      Here at my bay

      Delete
  2. Kevin seems to dominate this scene,
    It's just his voice on which I'm not to keen.
    If you're going to watch an epic pick a comfortable seat
    and find a good place to rest your feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah as many are long
      His voice can annoy like King Kong
      But most of his are grand
      At least his older ones in movie land

      Delete
  3. I love seeing Kevin Costner so heavily involved. The guy is an absolute legend when it comes to epic films such as these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he makes a ton of long arse ones
      And like all of them tons

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday from my yard
    You deserve it y'ol' bard
    keep them comin'
    as I keep drummin'
    with my friend a Saint Bernard!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you have such a friend
      They drool around the bend
      The cat would run
      If he saw one of them under his sun

      Delete
    2. No just kiddin'
      St. Bernards are forbidden
      from slobbering in my hutch
      without doing double dutch
      accented with Sophie's touch!

      Delete
    3. haha forbidden you say
      My they must cause you dismay
      With all their slobber
      At least they could drool on a robber

      Delete
  5. Oh.... now here are some I can relate to.

    Happy Birthday Pat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can relate
      To at least some at my gate

      Delete
  6. Epics linger in memory
    Big names make one wonder
    Funny enough same hero in many
    The reason of fine actors

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same guy in many indeed
      As he made some great ones at his feed

      Delete
  7. Braveheart and Robin Hood
    ..now these two
    I certainly like to view..
    but, Dances with Wolves in one of my favs..

    Yes, I could watch these all day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would take all day too
      To give a view

      Delete
  8. Braveheart was a shite film!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't like that one?
      Under your sun

      Delete
  9. Braveheart shit? No way! That's one of my favorites! I don't recall if I have seen Robin Hood, but I did end up recording it on the Tivo to watch when I get a free minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one to give a go
      Best version out there to show
      Anne is just made over the irish stuff
      That show up in the Braveheart enough

      Delete
  10. Nope, again haven't seen any of them but also not planning on seeing one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well only one
      Still leaves 9 more to have fun

      Delete