Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Hughes At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 John Hughes Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Enough lights to rival the Vegas strip,
Would sure get you some lip.
Plus your boss wrapped in a bow,
That has to make you glow.


Have to stop and live a little,
Or your mind could become brittle.
Plus a little twist and shout,
Will make you look like a trout.


Can't beat Michael Jordan on a train.
Nails also come like ran.
And for an extra measure,
Getting hit with a shovel could be something to treasure.


The loons are back.
Ready to go on the central park attack.
But they suck brick.
It clangs more that it gives a click.


It's a pity,
That only pink is pretty.
It doesn't look good on the cat,
I'll leave that to Pat.


Board a plane,
Jump from a train.
Try and rent a car.
You realize you aren't getting very far.



An earlier work he helped to write.
Many might not have seen it in sight.
But well worth a go.
Even some sacrifice weirdos show.


A crazy guy in a tree.
Plus lots of other hilarity,
May not make it so sweet,
But it sure is neat.


Lots of interesting thoughts,
Come as one plots,
Wanting to break free,
Of detention with glee.


Holy duck,
It's Uncle Buck.
He has some Cool Runnings too.
You better watch it as he may highjack you.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 4 in a row
      You sure are on today at my show

      Delete
  2. I think the breakfast club is probably my favorite. Great movies you picked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that one was great
      Should be on every movie plate

      Delete
  3. Top 10 John Hughes Movies
    Familiar but can barely blink
    Keeping Pat company is bliss
    Have ready munchies and drinks

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you sure are on the go
      With each movie flow
      Entertaining all the way
      With each one on display

      Delete
  4. Each hour today
    you want us to
    play here at your bay,
    are you feckin' nuts?

    Should I set
    an alarm or appear
    like a charm to
    see what you
    have to say?

    This is an ambitious project Cat. I may stop back in later today, but who can say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah took a long arse time to do
      And yep crazy as can be at my zoo
      Be interesting to see who gets every one
      Before the day is done

      Delete
  5. Great choices here
    For Ferris we cheer
    How great to be 16
    Uncle buck wasn't lean
    Pink was pretty too
    Breakfast is served at your zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an hour before your rhyme
      Breakfast came and then I went on to rhyme
      They were great ones to view
      Seen many a time or two

      Delete
  6. A top ten of Hughes,
    now there is some news.
    He made stars of them all,
    these kids having a ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he did
      But some flipped their lid

      Delete
  7. As weird as it sounds I've only ever seen Planes, Trains and Automobiles which I must point out is a magnificent film, great list Pat, I hope this is helping you have a much deserved special birthday at this mat. You should enjoy yourself and save replying to all these hundreds of comments for another day, you deserve a wonderful birthday at your bay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nothing else to do
      Today at my zoo
      So will comment away
      Beats having a huge backlog at my bay
      And need to get on some of those
      As one twist and shouts with a pose

      Delete
  8. The breakfast club is one of my favorite films

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Home Alone" was one of first
    in English here
    to hear...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always have to watch the Home Alones
    as each Christmas gives a groan.
    lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I do too
      And Die Hard as well at my zoo

      Delete
  11. I did watch Home Alone (both) and Pretty inPink

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Breakfast Club, one of the worst movies in the history of movies. Sucked bollocks Cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha bah you have no taste
      What a waste

      Delete
  13. Planes, Trains and Automobiles is one of my all time favorite movies. I want a Fing car, right fing now. That whole scene is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep a really good one
      That all should give a run

      Delete
  14. OK, I have seen none of them....excuse me while I cry in the corner.

    ReplyDelete