Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Sequels At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Sequels Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Not usually the case,
That a 3 you can embrace.
But they sure went to infintiy and beyond.
Yeah, stole that from the buzzing pond.


Puts the first to shame.
Origins are always more tame.
It was sure improved on a ton.
The Joker just wants to have fun.


They were really one big story,
But three was in its glory.
Too bad they went the crap route after that,
With Hawkeye at the Bourne mat.


Possibly the best number two.
As it turned the original blue.
Surpassed it in every way.
Too bad he came back again after such a display.


For a sequel which at first was just a joke.
It sure deserves a poke.
They went where they don't need roads.
Bet there are many happy toads.


Say what you will,
But for a popcorn flick it fits the bill.
Blowing two and 3 away,
The later doesn't take much at any bay.



Of course this had to make the list.
For Darth Vader got pissed.
Chopping off a hand.
Guess the force isn't that grand.


Could possibly be better than one.
Three we will just shun.
But we will keep that between you and me.
No need for a horse head to be found at our sea.


Came back with a bang,
After the second gave a rang.
Even with a couch jumping pest,
It sure passes the test.


The eye of the tiger helped him win.
See all need a cat on hand at their bin.
If only poor old Mr. T,
Had a cat to help him see.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

26 comments:

  1. These 10 I like best
    Saw a few of them though
    And they rode the crest
    Must have gotten lots of dough

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah lots of dough they did
      Enough to buy a giant squid
      And they were all grand
      In movie land

      Delete
  2. Matt Damon is hot
    I'd give him a shot
    If I wasn't taken
    I'd be his maiden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL no competition from me
      He can be all for thee

      Delete
  3. The dark night sure deserves the spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  4. While all are not created equal,
    for each movie I do believe you have picked the best sequel.
    Some went too long and some went to short,
    Many took four or five before they could make it to port.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some went way too long
      But many were strong
      Until they went further down the road
      Then just one big crappy load

      Delete
  5. I love how instead of just doing the top ten films which certainly wasn't fair considering your movie knowledge, we're now doing essentially 240 in one day and I'm not even bored yet! I haven't seen all of these films but they all are wonderful sounding sequels, that Tokyo Drift film was absolutely terrible haha, so disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep 240 in one day
      Here at my bay
      That is more like it indeed
      And yeah tokyo drift would make ones eyes bleed

      Delete
  6. I think in terms of gap in quality between the original and the sequel of those I think Dark Knight wins. Batman Begins was good, but DK was legendary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think so too
      As many just edge out the others in view
      But the dark knight blew it away
      Easily with its display

      Delete
  7. I've seen all of these
    and yes, even as sequels, they did please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even seen Fast Five?
      And you said you watch no movies at your hive

      Delete
  8. I do like Matt Dillon and seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of The Bourne movies were good as were the Godfather films. Everything else on here is crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez back to the future is crap?
      Go take a nap

      Delete
  10. The Fast and the Furious just need to stop. Vin Diesel's head got way too big after the first movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but then his head went waaaay down
      Until he started making them again in movie town

      Delete
  11. I actually seen most of them! Hoorah! The Back to the future movies are one of my favourites on my somewhat limited list of movies I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha seen almost all
      There is a plus at your hall

      Delete