Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 To Avoid At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Movies To Avoid List from my rhyming behind.


MY GOD!
Go kiss a cod.
This thing is abysimal in every way.
Pluck your eyes out before even thinking of watching it at your bay.


Go listen to a dog bark.
This will never hit the mark.
Your mind will go dark,
So much you'll think you're a dog at the dog park.


What can I say?
Plastic nipples on display.
Corny as can be,
Avoid it at your sea.


Crap in every way.
Snipes ego shines through on display.
With that nose piece, triple h, snarling all the way through,
Flush this one down the loo.


Wanted to like,
But a boring hike.
You will snore,
And not want an encore.


Complete garbage in every way.
Never insert it into your tray.
Instead use it as a coaster,
Better yet, shove it in a toaster.


Should have remianed silent too.
For this is an awful view.
You may even need to pop a pill,
Just from this movie's great thrill.


A load of crap.
Kids won't even clap.
They'd rather do a chore,
Proving it's a bore.


Nothing happens at all,
Until the last call.
You watch people drive a train.
It will rot your brain.


Wow! The same name is above,
Tried twice and still no love.
Sucks just as bad.
Anything named Unstoppable is just sad.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seven in a row
      Unstoppable at my show

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Both at eight
      isn't it great
      but I was the first
      On your very first post
      At midnight
      can't beat that!!! :)

      Delete
    2. haha you`ll always have that win
      At my bin

      Delete
  3. The likely 10 to avoid
    Accepting your expertise
    Justt being a sport
    Just stay at ease

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah avoid each an every one
      They stink up the screen a ton

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen any of those and have no plans to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you really spending your birthday doing a blog-athon? Cool! Happy birthday, Pat. Keep enjoying your cats! Thanks for the warning on those movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is what I`m doing today
      Here at my bay
      But they are all preset
      So I can go play with the pet

      Delete
  6. Silence Hill/always gave me the chills! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep just a stinkin piece of crap
      That is so scary I want to take a nap

      Delete
  7. These are all terrifying movies and I think that I'd like to avoid them myself. I've heard good things about the Silent Hill games but I guess I'll still stay away from the films. This is so cool, perfect way to celebrate being 24 without being a bore!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I watched Alien vs Predator Reqium at the time of release and it was terrible! Also you're not 24, oops

      Delete
    2. Yep all are loads o crap
      Never take such a lap
      And add 4 years to that
      For the age of Pat

      Delete
  8. Love these movies ~ I don't think I can keep up with the every hour marathon ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha not many can at my sea
      But there is a few that so far have done it with glee

      Delete
  9. I hope unstoppable isn't like it's namesake in a dvd player. Imagine that playing like a broken record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that would annoy
      And bring no joy

      Delete
  10. Scary movies...
    sometimes we need
    to wake up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and toss them in the trash
      As they just leave a bad rash

      Delete
  11. ON checking back to see what you reply
    Some big hairy monster poked me in the eye.
    My comment is gone and now it's forgotten
    sometimes blogger is just plain rotten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I guess blogger had a little upset
      Maybe spam was met
      Have to see
      Either way your there now at my movie tree

      Delete
  12. I have not seen any of these
    so your warning I will take heed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now see I liked a few of these. Especially Blade Trinity..I just like looking at the guy who played Vlad, all shirtless and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah to that
      Blade 3 was hated by the cat

      Delete
  14. You're right Cat, these all suck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So true, that's why I haven't seen most of them, makes sense that some of them are form the worst sequel list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some are a match
      As the suck in either batch

      Delete