Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Tunes At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Musical Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Batman singing and dancing,
He is even prancing.
But it has catchy tunes,
Even as all jump around like baboons.


Summer lovin is past,
Grease lightning is fast.
With a pink jacket,
They make quite the racket.


Oliver has be done,
50 times under the sun.
But this is the best,
Beats all the rest.


Any movie that can create a word,
That is oh so absurd,
Like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,
Will work for the cat even if those cartoons weren't ferocious.


Who doesn't like Rock n Roll?
Don't even have to pay a toll.
Makes for a fun time in gym,
Just break out in song on a whim.


I know, I know,
Technically not a musical show.
But there are many a song.
Hey, at least I didn't try and add King Kong.


How could I not,
Give a yellow brick road trot?
Even though that lion,
Gives cats a bad name with all his cryin.


A favorite at my sea,
Watched many a time with glee.
As there is even a cat.
So works at our mat.


James Bond can sing too?
Who knew?
With the little people around,
A pot of gold can also be found.


Hey, it doesn't say snow.
So gets ranked at my show.
Rain is just fine,
Just keep snow away from the feline.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

26 comments:

  1. Some of these are brilliant, at least the ones I've seen, there's nothing wrong with the odd musical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope nothing wrong at all
      With a musical at ones hall

      Delete
  2. Grease was the ultimate
    Sent shock waves in its run
    Youngsters had it made
    Seeing how others had fun

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah was a big hit
      All can repeat it

      Delete
  3. I took a cat nap at my den
    Grease woke me up then! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got greased awake
      To come back to partake

      Delete
  4. Although a visit from me is rare,

    at your sea I hear the fare,

    of wonderful notes sung with care,

    in sync with colorful flair,

    I may watch one or two here or there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got you singing a tune
      Here like a loon
      Oh so rare
      At my lair

      Delete
  5. I hate to leave your birthday fun
    But I must go and get some sun
    If I don't get out every day
    I find there's really hell to pay
    I'll be singing on my walk
    All the tunes within this crop
    I made a magnesium pudding, tiz really yummy yum
    Too bad of all the distance it could help your birthday tum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is two
      At my zoo
      That you came for a view
      And I wouldn't eat it between me and you
      Nothing that you can't chew
      Goes in my mouth at my zoo

      Delete
  6. How fun!
    I can see along with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Movie musicals from the old to the new,
    You even included the one with the sparkly red shoe.
    Singing and dancing you kick up your heels,
    Just sit there and enjoy some of my favorite reels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah had to give the shoe a shout
      As all knows what that is about
      Can at least tap your feet
      As you watch and eat a treat

      Delete
  8. Oh Wow... there sure are some classics up there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wizard of Oz is the only one I've seen of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Singing in the Rain is one of my favorite movies of all time. I adore Gene Kelly. Such grace and so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it
      But can say I adore anyone in the hit haha

      Delete
  11. What? No Sound of Music? Hmph. I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha found that one way too long
      Liked it but still long but not wrong

      Delete
  12. I liked Hairspray but only cause of Christopher Walken, but sadly it is not on the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never seen that one
      Yet to give it a run

      Delete