Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 With Some Animation At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Non Disney Animated Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Spielberg and his dinosaur fetish once again came due.
It is sure worth a view.
If only for the song,
That rock can do no wrong.


One of the best Batman movies made,
It will never fade.
Don't let it being a cartoon fool you.
Better than many live movies you view.


Poor guy never gets the nut.
At least there is no mutt.
Was good too,
Before they sequelized the crap out of it at their zoo.


Was surprised by this one.
Never expected it to be fun.
But is one of the better ones in years.
With that gut the panda had one too many beers.


Of course there is shrek.
3 and 4 sucked but what the heck.
The first two,
Are well worth a view.


Not much talking at all,
But this one sure doesn't fall.
Really well done,
And well worth a run.


Probably the favorite of the bunch.
Like to have that much gold for lunch.
Liked the legend rift,
Everything in it was rather swift.


Very well done in every way.
Sure you've seen it at your bay.
Poor giant just wants to fit in,
Should surely give it a spin.


Yeah humans are at play.
But they make you believe in loony land's bay.
It even has Larry Bird,
And Dan Akroyd gets a word.


Both one and two were grand.
Even if we go back to dog land.
At least cats go to another place,
Not having to see their drooling face.
 
Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 9 in a row
      Damn you are on fire at my show

      Delete
  2. Was expecting to say I was first in your 20 hour burst but Hank has beat me fair. I've seen a good few of these including the Iron Giant when I was a child which I thought was masterful. Space Jam is brilliant as well but like you say when it comes to Ice Age and Shrek they began to really take the piss with the sheer amount of sequels although Shrek 2 and Ice Age 2 were good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Hank is sure on
      Lurking at my lawn
      And All were grand
      At every land
      Except the sequels went lame
      But 2 of each lit the good flame

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Can`t beat Hank
      Makes all walk the plank

      Delete
  4. I enjoy animations
    Anything is possible
    One has the option
    Choice of variables
    Viewing varied stock
    Disney had the gumption
    Making animals talk
    Appreciative generations

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah can do anything at all
      That you can think of at your hall
      And the talking real animals are dumb
      If their lips move and then some

      Delete
  5. I love 'Spirit' and 'Shrek'
    and 'All Dogs Go to Heaven', oh y heck.
    From the obscure to the hits,
    you haven't missed many bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I don`t try
      As the movies still continue to fly

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. That it was indeed
      As all was Loony at ones feed

      Delete
  7. no big surprise i have spied all there with my eyes...
    next hour is coming...keeping my fingers humming...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah with kids you have seen
      Each one easily at your scene

      Delete
  8. Animation
    takes us
    into 4-5
    dimention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it always will
      No need to pop a pill

      Delete
  9. Animations new formations
    amazing stories to be told
    ice age was quite the stage
    with lots of fun..
    until it was over done..

    Happy Birthday!

    Not sure I can keep up with all the fun
    but, will do my best to get it done..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep much can be told
      Above and below the fold
      Good luck keeping up too
      Can be hard to do haha

      Delete
  10. I've always had a thing for Batman!
    Make me weak in the knees, he can! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he did date wonder woman at some point
      So there you go, match at your joint

      Delete
  11. I seen Shrek with my Granddaughter. Otherwise I would never have watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's another
    comment from me
    you should be dancing
    with glee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I want to be a blog whore too
      Just like you haha

      Delete
  13. You, my friend, are lucky you had Shrek up there. You almost killed it with no Sound of Music, but had you bypassed Shrek, we would not be cool anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Sound of Music doesn't go here
      And Shrek 1 and 2 are just fine by my rhyming rear
      The other two though
      Pfft to them crappy show

      Delete
  14. all dogs go to heaven, loved that as a kid, also really liked shrek 1 and 2 and then it just got bad,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah totally agree
      Shrek three and four sucked with glee

      Delete