Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 You Maybe Did Not See At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Of Ones You May Not Have Seen Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Lose your book,
It won't get you off the hook.
Yet you'll still get to watch the cubs,
Just don't get on any video hubs.


An ending like no other,
Copied by another.
But one you may not see,
As it is very tricky.


Going all cool,
A politician that is a fool,
And not afriad to show it.
Maybe if more did so things would improve a bit.


Got a new heart,
So he could keep pushing a cart.
Going after that evil guy,
Who may be right under his eye.


Didn't know what they needed,
But things were seeded,
That sure came due,
As all tried for a screw.


Has to save his fish,
Thinking all want to turn him into a tasty dish.
But then they blame the Japanese.
I guess jumping jacks do not please.


With each disguise,
He builds up the lies.
But can be oh so wise,
As he gives his news cries.


Walk like a man,
With angels as a fan.
Stuck to you like glue,
More than one or two.


If you want to shut ones yap,
Take your car for a lap.
Then ram them over and over again.
Although you may need a new car at your den.


A story that is true,
Money fell off a truck right in plain view.
I'd take it and run too,
But this guy had no clue.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

20 comments:

  1. Outright mischief
    Or not knowing
    Make them do dumb things
    It's just as well
    not seeing!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is true
      Can easily get one in trouble with such a thing coming due

      Delete
  2. Hank, you beat me again here at the Cats den.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Ma'am
    Managed some shut-eye
    and up again!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking this all day party!
    But the birthday boy is nowhere to be seen!
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finally here
      For a little longer with my little rhyming rear

      Delete
  5. Hey Birthday boy are you tired yet
    maybe, you decided to fly a jet
    or get some movies on the net..

    Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nope still around
      As many retorts need to be found

      Delete
  6. I've never seen nor have I heard any of these which is strange, I have so many movies I want to see after this blog festival thingy is over Pat, you've practically sorted out my viewing material for the next few months, who needs stuff like Net Flicks now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad I could help out
      And many are rare that I shout

      Delete
  7. Did you watch all these you have been posting about? Holy cow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah this is nothing at all
      Seen a few thousand easy at my hall

      Delete
  8. Sorry I had to take a break
    go meet some friends for a quick shake
    But I'm back on track to check these out
    hope I gave you no reason to pout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No reason at all
      As I was gone all day from my hall
      Left all to play
      Thanks for checking out each display

      Delete
  9. I saw Heart and Souls and thought it was really funny!

    ReplyDelete