Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 You Probably Never Seen At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Films You've Probably Never Seen Movie List from my rhyming behind.


The title alone,
Ought to make you hold the phone.
Plus throw in monster truck races,
And dogs that get funny faces.

Starring the Full House girl,
Well worth a whirl.
Classic little guy against big bad.
Not all fun at the amusement park is had.


Night shift and a thief save the day?
Or maybe they get blown away?
Look a movie reference within another one.
This one sure is fun.

May never have heard of this one,
But should be given a run.
As all the adults die,
Oh me oh my.


Feck Texas is said,
As bandits try and rip off their head.
Enjoyed it way more than most,
New things that hit my coast.


Still relevant today,
As not much changes at the work bay.
Still all about the dough,
And how ones career can grow.

N

Only allowed one kid.
No more or the bad guys will flip their lid.
And into jail you will go,
Only a few years left before it takes place at your show.


Pretending to be in high school,
An becoming oh so cool.
Yeah why would you want to go back there?
Maybe to get rid of facial hair?


Stuck on an island with no way out.
That is where all the thieves pout.
The ones who don't deserve it as well.
Throw them all there, what the hell.


A romp through time,
On Mickey's dime.
Was really well done,
Even Bond himself gave it a run.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

35 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. whoa!!! back on top! Congrats...that must have been a fraction of a second! ha.

      Delete
    2. At the same time
      Happened tons today with each rhyme

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Photo-finish again
      3 @ 9.00pm!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. We're giving this a real go
      and the birthday boy is a no-show! haha.

      Delete
    3. That's probably my favourite photo finish of the night, all three of us within probably 30 seconds, wow!

      Delete
    4. haha yeah 30 seconds at most apart
      The birthday boy is here, so take heart

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty happy, my third today to complete what I find to be a nice little hatrick! Never seen any of these before just like you predicted haha! That's me off to bed anyway since it's twelve at my bay and in my country your birthday was now yesterday. It's been awesome joining you on this journey all day Pat, hopefully you have and have had the truly special and awesome birthday that you deserve, you're a good man entertaining us all for free like this so often, have a good one mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha was entertaining for me two
      With all the comments to few
      Like s weeks worth in one day
      Here at my bay

      Delete
  4. Still no "Strange Brew"
    What's the matter with you
    Right through the day
    You gotta' say "eh!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Pat, you are really having a birthday blast. A post every hour is amazing! Hope you have / are having / had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep every hour of the day
      Proving some don't sleep at their bay

      Delete
  6. Yes, this is a list where I haven't seen any,
    Here the comments I see you have many.
    Apparently being first is something to crave,
    Somehow I just don't think I'm that brave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah many try for number one
      Each day under my sun
      But Hanks usually wins out
      With his number one shout
      And not a one
      Damn, I'm good under my sun haha

      Delete
  7. You are right. I haven't seen any of these. They don't look like movies I will be putting on my must watch list any time soon lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL some are really good
      Others you may want to avoid in your hood

      Delete
  8. The only one I've seen is Fortress and it wasn't that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed giving it a run
      It's oscar worthy after giving Nirvana a view under your sun

      Delete
  9. Happy belated birthday! I think I'm very proud to say, I've seen only the last movie you've listed here. When the kids still lived at home. If I remember correctly, they liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wish at my sea
      And yeah liked that one too at my tree

      Delete
  10. I made it! I have only seen the last movie I think....
    so now I can wish you a happy belated birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you think?
      And thanks for the belated happy birthday at my rink

      Delete