Monday, March 24, 2014

#19 Likes To Make A Scene!

The cat was not sure he would do this again at his den, as it takes a ton of work. But watching the chaos last year made me smirk. So away we will go and last year I did say that there may be a reward at my show. Well I kept the stats for a whole year and now in order the top 24, who are still active, will be shown off by my little rhyming rear. Yep, 24 posts in one day for Pat's birthday make a return to my bay.


Al sure does impress.
I must confess.
He got a whole two!
Doesn't that impress you?

Penwasser Place?
Quite the embrace.
Does Penwasser Spot,
Look as hot to trot?

Al will blind you,
With scary pictures at his zoo.
But at least you'll go away smiling.
the re-posts he likes compiling.

People forget in a year right?
Shhh don't tell him at his site.
You may get confused too,
Al's not one, he's two.

Have you met Al yet? Now you have, thanks to the pet. Nineteen down and 5 to go. Can you keep up at my show? We shall see what takes place as all day the cat fills this space. Now get ready for posts in mass that will come from my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha Betsy look at you go beat me to spot #1..

      Delete
    2. close but, not close enough..I'll have to see if I can catch one
      on the next hour...but, I did make #1 at midnight..heehee

      Delete
    3. meet you here at 7:00
      to see who's in the first and second dock.
      haha.

      Delete
    4. haha challengers from all around
      For #1 Seem to be found

      Delete
  2. I have met Al before and he is funnier than all get out.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Him and his pictures can be fun
      Some may make you run

      Delete
  3. This is so fun ~ I haven't met him yet ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Scary as can be
      Underwear men you can see

      Delete
  5. Oh Oh! Where'd my comment go. This is where I thought I had started catching up. Better go back to 18. Oh yeah, copy and paste: Happy Birthday, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy and paste it in
      Easy peasy at my bin

      Delete
  6. Yup, a cyber monster definitely ate my comment. In it I said that you were scary awesome. I can nearly get a post up two or three times a week ~ let alone keeping up on all the comments and the blog posts! And I told you I'd be copying and pasting "Happy Birthday, Pat!" as I caught up. I'm going to have to take a break from sending you birthday greetings and go ride a paddle board!!!!! Happy Birthday, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha enjoy the paddle board ride
      Don't fall over the side

      Delete
  7. Penwasser Place.....
    good for a race?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could very well be
      There at his sea

      Delete
  8. He like to sit on his loo
    Dream of a kangaroo shoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are obsessed
      Hope your pants aren't messed

      Delete
  9. Another blogger to be met, how will I find the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of time you need
      There at your feed

      Delete
  10. Al is beyond compare
    And when he sits on toilets
    I try not to stare
    But he's shameless - it's all out there
    Thank goodness the trashcan hides the worst of it
    At his lair.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah the trash
      Saves us from a flash

      Delete
  11. How fun for him, he's writing a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited his website just now, that's why I said that...thought I'd better clarify so you didn't think I was losing marbles (though I might be). Can you end a sentence in 'be' if it's in parenthesis?

      Delete
    2. haha the cat got the drift
      He is rather swift

      Delete
  12. Pictures that are scary you say, oh my

    ReplyDelete
  13. Al will surprise you, don't know what to find
    Boobies or war stories all in a bind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or just a naked ass
      Or a drunk lass

      Delete
  14. Scary pictures you say?
    Can be worse than the gnarly toes you have shown at your bay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah i think i win
      With the toes at my bin

      Delete
  15. Boy, the timing on this
    Was a bit of a miss
    You send folks his way
    And he says good day!
    Maybe he'll return after the book
    And then more people can take a look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah he'll be back
      Can't stay away long at his shack

      Delete