Monday, March 24, 2014

#2 Is Far Away To View!

The cat was not sure he would do this again at his den, as it takes a ton of work. But watching the chaos last year made me smirk. So away we will go and last year I did say that there may be a reward at my show. Well I kept the stats for a whole year and now in order the top 24, who are still active, will be shown off by my little rhyming rear. Yep, 24 posts in one day for Pat's birthday make a return to my bay.


Had 24 as well,
With the second most concurrent rings of the bell.
Bet that was a surprise,
Showing up the 0 of old one eye's.

Far Away Series isn't very far.
I could get there by car.
Maybe far means far out.
Like groovy with her shout.

There you will find,
What's on her mind.
A tune or three,
You will see.

Battle of the bands.
You can sit in the stands.
Maybe twist and shout,
Yelling far out!

Have you met farawayeyes yet? Now you have, thanks to the pet. Two down and 22 to go. Can you keep up at my show? We shall see what takes place as all day the cat fills this space. Now get ready for posts in mass that will come from my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

36 comments:

  1. I bet you're sleeping, and you had all of these stacked up to go! All the best in this next year of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, all stacked and ready
      As today they come steady

      Delete
  2. She's awesome! Known Faraway for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been around here a while
      Adding to the comment pile

      Delete
  3. no. 2 and 22 to go
    you are busy at your show...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we go with number two
    still singing Happy Birthday to you! ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks for the song
      Hopefully it doesn't go on too long

      Delete
  5. That's quite a bit of work Mr Pat
    You'll pull it off, we raise our hat
    Can't say I've ever met Ms Faraway
    Not even at your bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She comes less these days
      Must be lost in a faraway maze lol

      Delete
  6. Ohh, she's got music up. Going to give it a listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has music on the go
      As they battle at her show

      Delete
  7. Less and still number two
    Dear Lord almighty what am I to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year she came a ton
      Guess she has much to be done

      Delete
  8. Battle of the bands sounds fun! I always like to learn about new music to listen to as I run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah fun to give it a go
      There at her show

      Delete
  9. Bands can be fun, will have to check out her fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has fun on to go
      AS the music can flow

      Delete
  10. orlin N cassie

    a happee birth day two yur dad
    24 postz, a bloggerz new fad
    we hope his day bee rockin way fun
    in 24 hourz de day iz done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you with rinse and repeat
      Oh so neat

      Delete
  11. I agree with Fundy Blue
    Getting posts ready is the thing to do
    Still, prolific you are, more so than me
    Braver still than I'll ever be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha can be brave
      Going all 24 at my cave

      Delete
  12. So many new people to visit. farawayeyes is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i could give more
      Here at my shore

      Delete
  13. Faraway is very sweet
    Her posts and friendship, a nice treat.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh music is Faraway's thing
    Hark, I can hear the bells ring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did an angel get a wing?
      That is supposedly a thing

      Delete