Monday, March 24, 2014

#3 Goes On A Kitty Cat Spree!

The cat was not sure he would do this again at his den, as it takes a ton of work. But watching the chaos last year made me smirk. So away we will go and last year I did say that there may be a reward at my show. Well I kept the stats for a whole year and now in order the top 24, who are still active, will be shown off by my little rhyming rear. Yep, 24 posts in one day for Pat's birthday make a return to my bay.


Betsy had 24 too.
Sadly, she had to go back and get a few.
Leaving her only in third place.
Maybe that laundry took up too much space?

My Five Men,
Cats don't count at her den?
 My 50 Men may sound weird though,
Five has a better flow.

Can finds cats galore,
Over at her shore.
Maybe a little of this and that,
Not quite as random as the cat.

Drinks more coffee then ten men,
There at her den.
And what do you know,
A numb tongue may show.

Have you met Betsy yet? Now you have, thanks to the pet. Three down and 21 to go. Can you keep up at my show? We shall see what takes place as all day the cat fills this space. Now get ready for posts in mass that will come from my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

33 comments:

  1. #1 again. It helps to be in Hawaii! So HB again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an advantage. I just got up here.

      Delete
    2. haha yeah 4 hours or so
      You got on many at my show

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Would be a ton
      To have under your sun

      Delete
  3. With all that fur could go into the wig business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy is a friend of the cat, she had 24
    and she reads many books at her shore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she does indeed
      Helping out the cat at his feed

      Delete
  5. Here we are at number three
    as you go on a birthday spree!
    15 cats is what I show,
    with a rabbit and 2 birds in tow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure whether I will keep up with all but will try,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fifty men... that would be the day
    But if you want that I'd say it's okay
    Betsy's even drinking coffee onboard my rocket ship
    Drink it too fast, you'll burn your lip
    If she can find cats galore
    How come she's never added you to her score?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat doesn't play nice with other felines
      He may give them scratch signs

      Delete
  8. Headed over to wave hello. You've been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet she buzzes around like a madwoman all day long with as much coffee as she drinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I must agree
      Always on the go at her sea

      Delete
  10. orlin N cassie

    a happee birth day two yur dad
    24 postz, a bloggerz new fad
    we hope his day bee rockin way fun
    in 24 hourz de day iz done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you with rinse and repeat
      Oh so neat

      Delete
  11. Coffee? Coffee, coffee, coffee. I thought I drank a lot of coffee during the day, nice to know I;m not the only one. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nope, not just you
      As she continues to brew

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the intro; this is fun
    Meeting new people under your sun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betsy is one I see often at your blog but have never visited her. Hey.... Betsy... I need to check you out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to have a look
      At here this and that nook

      Delete
  14. I keep hearing about Betsy's cats
    A few more than at Pat's

    ReplyDelete