Monday, March 24, 2014

#5 Paints Little Men At Her Hive!

The cat was not sure he would do this again at his den, as it takes a ton of work. But watching the chaos last year made me smirk. So away we will go and last year I did say that there may be a reward at my show. Well I kept the stats for a whole year and now in order the top 24, who are still active, will be shown off by my little rhyming rear. Yep, 24 posts in one day for Pat's birthday make a return to my bay.



Old Irish Air,
Got 24 at my lair.
Coming in fifth at my sea,
Playing catch up with glee.

Hmm O'Leary Miniatures you say?
Fortwitter goes the other way.
So confusing at your sea,
Did the paint fumes get to thee?

Maybe that fake airline crashed.
Or she got happily flashed.
Damn, there was no joy,
It was just another toy.

Doesn't it sound like fun,
To give her place a run?
Go there and pass some gas,
Can say it's from my little rhyming ass.

Have you met Anne yet? Now you have, thanks to the pet. Five down and 19 to go. Can you keep up at my show? We shall see what takes place as all day the cat fills this space. Now get ready for posts in mass that will come from my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Missed out until #5
      Have will to survive!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. The computing a little different now
      This is my # 1/24

      Hank

      Delete
    3. haha yeah a little different indeed
      Sure you will keep at it at my feed

      Delete
  2. Anne! Smart choice.
    And need all the ones, Hank. Just commented on one you haven't even visited yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hank did miss one or two
      Maybe he didn't see them in view

      Delete
  3. She sounds like she may be up for gas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may have some to pass
      Such a gassy lass

      Delete
  4. Her figures are always really well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne paints with delicate hands
    those tiny figurines traveling the land
    and she has appeared in a video or two
    trying to stop two lighthearted fools..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha didn't work though
      As she gave a strange bellow

      Delete
  6. Anne is the beautiful blonde
    living in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically not yet
      But soon a safe bet

      Delete
  7. Just gave her a visit. She's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, her figures are really neat! I am always amazed at people who have that much talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah talent indeed
      I'd never have the patience at my feed

      Delete
  9. orlin N cassie

    a happee birth day two yur dad
    24 postz, a bloggerz new fad
    we hope his day bee rockin way fun
    in 24 hourz de day iz done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you with rinse and repeat
      Oh so neat

      Delete
  10. Love miniatures, they are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who knew what talent comes to your door
    Makes me anxious to see some more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come from all walks of life indeed
      Here at my feed

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday, Pat! Where you're at!

    ReplyDelete
  13. O'Leary Miniatures is another new blog to me. Need to check this one out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't post much
      A bit out of touch

      Delete
  14. What an arty thing to do
    Paint the figures at her zoo
    The words she speaks are wisdom too
    To know that won't need a coup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can speak
      And send many up the creek

      Delete