Monday, March 24, 2014

#7 Thought She Was In Heaven!

The cat was not sure he would do this again at his den, as it takes a ton of work. But watching the chaos last year made me smirk. So away we will go and last year I did say that there may be a reward at my show. Well I kept the stats for a whole year and now in order the top 24, who are still active, will be shown off by my little rhyming rear. Yep, 24 posts in one day for Pat's birthday make a return to my bay.


This one is funny,
Theresa thought she was on the money.
But she only got 23.
She missed one at my sea.

I guess those mixed nuts,
Were scrambled by her mutts.
She didn't know which way to go,
Missing one at my show.

But you can go there,
And find something rare.
You can learn each holiday is so great.
Yep, each one has a great fate.

The holiday nazi may even be nice,
And not make you pay a price.
With a giveaway or ten,
Mostly for only the crummy US den!

Have you met Theresa yet? Now you have, thanks to the pet. Seven down and 17 to go. Can you keep up at my show? We shall see what takes place as all day the cat fills this space. Now get ready for posts in mass that will come from my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is my # 3/24
      (#5,6 and 7)
      despite being late by 30 mins

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Three in a row
      Look at you go

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep, one was missed
      Bet she's pissed lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. According to her sea
      Each cause glee

      Delete
  4. Seems I have met her on a certain ship in a bay
    trying to steer us off course as we sail away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha didn't work though
      With her halloween nazi show

      Delete
  5. holiday nazi made me laugh.
    think I'd rather ride a giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha could get fleas
      There on your knees

      Delete
  6. I know Theresa's blog. Nice blog, nice gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holiday nut
      In a holiday rut lol

      Delete
  7. I missed one? Oh well. 23 has always been my favorite number, so I guess that's ok :)

    Yes, the kids and the mutts usually cause my brain to go nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha missed a whole one
      With last years run

      Delete
  8. orlin N cassie

    a happee birth day two yur dad
    24 postz, a bloggerz new fad
    we hope his day bee rockin way fun
    in 24 hourz de day iz done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you with rinse and repeat
      Oh so neat

      Delete
  9. Only missed one, that's not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a different kind of blog
    Left my head up in the fog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a fog you say
      Yeah she has a scary bay

      Delete
  11. I have been visiting Theresa for awhile now. Love reading her blog and seeing her family posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she has some fun
      When she gives things a run

      Delete
  12. With mutts and kids I salute her too
    23 ain't bad with all at her zoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha but not quite all
      Missing one at my wall

      Delete