Monday, March 24, 2014

#8 Has A Freebie At The Plate!

The cat was not sure he would do this again at his den, as it takes a ton of work. But watching the chaos last year made me smirk. So away we will go and last year I did say that there may be a reward at my show. Well I kept the stats for a whole year and now in order the top 24, who are still active, will be shown off by my little rhyming rear. Yep, 24 posts in one day for Pat's birthday make a return to my bay.


Mary Kirkland got 20,
That is sure plenty.
Shame she missed four,
Maybe she'll do better on the next tour.

Dark Thoughts you say?
Do they ever go away?
Can thoughts be dark or bright?
Can they turn purple in the light?

Maybe ask the rats?
Do they answer cats?
Raturday may be the day,
When they come out to play.

Or Freebie Friday could be it.
Free stuff is a real hit.
Could get a ton is you learn from her,
Just avoid the rat fur.

Have you met Mary Kirkland yet? Now you have, thanks to the pet. Eight down and 16 to go. Can you keep up at my show? We shall see what takes place as all day the cat fills this space. Now get ready for posts in mass that will come from my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

44 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is my # 4/24
      ( # 5,6,7 and 8)

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Brian tried
      As you took 4 in a row with pride

      Delete
  2. I bet you can turn dark thoughts bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eight with dark thoughts
    sorry I am a bit late..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark thoughts can be just as bright!
    Go about it just as good just as right
    Get things free
    Can't they see
    Would certainly have to be forthright!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can turn them bright
      Just adjust your sight

      Delete
  5. Wow you're gonna do 24 posts in one day?
    After that you're gonna hit the hay
    Mary's blog is one of the more unique ones I've seen
    I've learned a lot about rats, they're not so mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the cat has learned a lot too
      Like they are more than just a toy he can chew lol

      Delete
    2. lol not a one?
      You're no fun

      Delete
  6. She doesn't really have rats, does she?
    That would not be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. People who have cats, don't have rats...or so they say. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, one or the other indeed
      Or one would need to take heed

      Delete
  8. Now I see your interest at her sea ;)
    Cat got the rat, rat on the cat,
    cat under rat(ed), too bad! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha cat wants the rat
      So over he goes to scat

      Delete
  9. I used to own a rat when I was a teen. I was the ugliest thing you ever did see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha an ugly rat
      Who would think of that

      Delete
  10. Aww thanks so much for the shout out. My 4 rats and I thank you. They really are great pets as you will see when you visit me at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many will surely see
      When they visit and you go on a rat spree

      Delete
  11. orlin N cassie

    a happee birth day two yur dad
    24 postz, a bloggerz new fad
    we hope his day bee rockin way fun
    in 24 hourz de day iz done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you with rinse and repeat
      Oh so neat

      Delete
  12. I think it would need to be dark
    To make posts about rats spark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha but it works
      Where the rat lurks

      Delete
  13. I visited Mary for the first time today. She posted a Raturday post... I guess she likes rats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, I do. I post about my 4 rats all the time. Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
    2. She has tons on rats
      Look good to cats

      Delete
  14. Happy Birthday, Pat! Hee Hee! You don't have to comment on each of the comments! Birthday gift to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But i will anyway
      All ocd like at my bay

      Delete
  15. Twenty I'd say that's a lot
    I'd take a nap on any cot
    Mary always saves the day
    In your post she has her say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she does
      As away she will buzz

      Delete