Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Glitch of A Witch Part Seventeen Makes An A To Z Scene!

So for G away we go at my sea. Glitch of a Witch came to mind. So here part seventeen you will find. The glowy thing was falling from the sky, just in case you forgot the last Glitch of a Witch cry.

It came closer and closer and the land seemed to breathe anew. I think the candy liked this glowing things view. We all got a sense of peace and then the three headed mutt got shipped off to, let's say, Greece. The glowing thing floated just above our head. Boy, did I wish I was back home in bed.

"Annnnnnnne, I'm full of drool. Damn cat! I blame you."

"Why couldn't this glowy thing ship her off? Drazin is sick of this place."

"Brandon, what do you call a...."

Before the beer guys could have their say, they too just poofed away. Old One Eye hid behind Anne and Pat started talking like he was more woman than man. God only knows who he thought he was this time. My money was on Cleopatra when he wanted his face on a golden dime. Miss Priss and I stayed low though as this thing continued to glow.

"Well this is threatening. What is it going to do, blind Drazin?"

"Demon, do not aggravate the power of Merlin."

"Eejits, all of you. Take us home now!"
    
Anne yelled at the glowing thing and gave her fist a fling. Poof she disappeared too, leaving Old One Eye not knowing what to do.
   
"Annnnnnneeeeeeee!"

Thankfully she went poof after her scream. Drazin sure would not have minded if the glowing thing drowned her in a stream. She was hard on the ears. Maybe she will now go climb some stairs and rid herself of fears? Probably not. But it was worth a thought. We were back to four and then the glowing thing went on a rhyming tour.

"You have won the game. Now to the world you can claim, you beat Candy Land. Isn't that grand?"

"The glowing thing talks? Demon, how about you slay it."

"Drazin is sick and tired of this place. Show Drazin the exit, now!"

"We won candy land. Wow, kids everywhere will be so impressed."
   
The glowing thing got closer to Miss Priss who backed off and let out a hiss. I guess the glowing thing did not like snarky remarks. I wonder how it would do it dog parks? I am sure if it had a face it would be proud thinking we should dance and shout out loud.

"You are the first to ever win. All the rest died, what a sin. Now you can pick a door. There are more worlds to explore. You four have what it takes to bake really big candy cakes."

"Not going to happen. Drazin has had enough already!"

Drazin picked up a hard candy and threw it at the glowing thing. It seemed to make it sing, or maybe that would be buzz. Either way, we starting kicking candy at it like they were fuzz. Pat joined in and we were going to make this thing take us home to our bin.

"You can't beat the force. I have no remorse. I sit and watch from upon high. If I wanted to, I'd make you all die."

"Eat it, you glowing shooting star reject."

The four of us kept up our assault and it seemed the glowing thing deemed while locked in our candy vault. Yeah, the candy was sticking to it now. It screamed, sounding like it was giving birth to a cow. Then the glow shined out across the land. the glowing thing did not like our last stand. We covered our eyes and opened them to find, the glow was covering that damn witch who brought forth this bind.

"It's the old hag that send Drazin here. Drazin is going to rip off her ear."

"Demon, you take one and I will take the other. Germs be damned."

"Leave some for me."   

"You will regret the day you said you want to no longer play. Not only did you kill the Easter Bunny but you cost me a lot of money. See you soon in my next cartoon."  

The four of us were ready to kill the witch. She sent us here and we wanted to bury her in a ditch. She cackled like witches do and then disappeared from view. The damn witch ran away. What next? Flying rats on display? She was not even brave enough to fight after we destroyed her glowing light.

"Drazin wants to know what is her deal with the Easter Bunny? Is she one of those Furry freaks?"

"Come out and fight, demon. Excalibur and I shall cut you down." 

We stood there for a while expecting the witch to send something vile. But nothing happened at all. We sat there and sat there, stuck at this candy land hall. Then when we were about to give up and sit down we heard a nut that sounded like she was from crazy town. She frolicked through the candy grass and was pretty much a bare naked lass. Drazin said his name fifty times and some other chimes, while Pat just stopped and continued to stare. I think he liked the lass who was bare. But it was obviously a trap. We just watched as she frolicked across the candy map.

*********************

And there we are, the nuts are still stuck at the candy land bar. Will we ever get back? This witch needs to melt or with some candy we should give her a pelt. Drazin says his name with every pass. He is so annoying to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

97 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Still in for the win
      At my bin

      Delete
    2. It is now #24
      A little to score!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. 24 in one day
      I did at my bay

      Delete
    4. Hank was No.#100 at my show. He must like yours more ;)

      Delete
    5. Well it has a one
      With his #100 run

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll take this one cat..
      Yippee for me..heehee

      Delete
    2. haha stole my line
      But that is fine

      Delete
    3. lol..well, I think the cat has something of mine..

      Delete
    4. Not getting it back
      Until time for a whack

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post Pat. sorry about Yesterday was in pain and had tech problems with Linky list. I am not on it at the moment.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun
      Is not had under your sun

      Delete
  4. Glitch of the witch is back in full force
    weaving a bit more evil of course
    but, then again consider the source
    a naked lass does she have a flying horse
    sending secret messages - using Morse (code that is)
    Drazin chanting until he was hoarse..haha
    oh what comes next..will there be remorse???

    I guess you will have to stay tuned of course..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it is done
      The book for it is ready to run
      No flying horse at all
      But a drum she has on call
      She can pull things out of thin air
      At the candy land lair

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Until she is good and dead
      Then off with her head

      Delete
  6. Ha, I think the witch will be back!! Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She shall be back once more
      Have to end her at the candy land shore

      Delete
  7. Do witches ever die?? I bet not. I would wager they have a spell that will bring them back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I suppose they may
      But this one we will slay

      Delete
  8. It's been so long, I've forgotten the story,
    but I knew it would be crude and gory! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha forgot about half zombie freaky Betsy
      I supposed that wouldn't want to be thought of by thee

      Delete
  9. Can you stop making me look like such a wimp?
    Having me hide behind Anne's hip!
    I am strong and brave
    over at my cave
    not frail and weak
    as you'd like to think (that rhymes if you have a NY accent)
    I'll kick the witches ass
    the next time she comes to pass!
    Let me throw some candy at her head
    and she'll soon be dead.
    If that doesn't work at your bay
    than I'll just run away
    and look for Anne
    cause she'll protect me at her land
    with her rant and rave
    cause she's the one that's really brave…

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha run one eye run
      Let Anne lift a ton
      And do all the heavy lifting
      As through the stairs your are sifting
      The next adventure you'll be big
      All muscle like, like a big rig
      Hmm what I can do with that
      Here at my mat
      Weak and think rhymes you say
      Must say it in a funny NY way

      Delete
    2. You could make us into two lesbian Amazons. I dare you, I double dare you.

      Delete
    3. hahaha hey, that is fine by me
      I'll go anywhere at my sea

      Delete
  10. Aha and "R"
    From afar
    "Great "pawst"
    Although I'm lost
    Directions out
    I bark and shout
    What's with the witch
    Some kind of glitch....

    Penny, the pawsitive host of the Alphabark Challenge, 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lost you are
      At my bar
      Git a broken sniffer
      Can't be a tracking whiffer

      Delete
  11. To win the game of Candyland
    Sound the drum, start the band
    To be stuck there and be pelted
    Wonder if hard candy can be melted
    So the Easter Bunny is dead at the shore
    Does that mean no more eggs outside my door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, you are egg free
      There at your sea
      As he is good and dead
      The grammar nazi crushed his head

      Delete
  12. I like seeing you write in a completely different style--very fascinating! jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I can do
      Go all sorts of ways at my zoo

      Delete
  13. I shouldn't have read this before breakfast
    now all I want is some candy
    interesting adventures all had with the witch
    maybe you need to keep some water handy

    so you can melt that witch
    who makes your life such a b@@@@,

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha blanked out the swear
      Here at my lair
      I think we make skip the water though
      And just crush her with a house at our show

      Delete
  14. Just to let you know I am on the Linky list. so perhaps I may get some comments.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never know
      May very well at your show

      Delete
  15. You're such a brat
    you wretched Cat
    and oh so mean
    whilst you vent
    your spleen on
    friends and foe
    you make us go
    but not as bad
    as that Zombie toe.

    Hey Cat, blogger didn't update you on my blogroll today. My blog didn't show up for hours after it posted either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh just wait
      For a later date
      The zombie to may show
      Or just the threat of it on the go
      Yeah blogger is a pain in the ass today
      Noticed it on mine, yours, ninja wannabes bay

      Delete
  16. i dont know if kids are impressed
    by i am, though a bit distressed at the roaming nut
    surely she will return to be a pain in the butt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she will return
      We have to one day make her feel the burn

      Delete
  17. Having them around, the old witches
    Must be good at triggering the switches
    Just play safe
    No big wave
    Might just make one out to be speechless

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut one up you say
      That would work at my bay

      Delete
  18. I was wondering where the witch had gotten off too - Julie posted her gingerbread house but didn't mention the hungry witch, now I know why, she was here to irritate, dance, and preen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was here to get in the way
      I feel a house crushing coming one day

      Delete
  19. I am still trying to figure out which witches are nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may go nuts trying to figure that out
      Just nod and agree with our shout haha

      Delete
  20. Yikes. Now that's a story. Ooh, a trap...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be a trap
      Have to watch out for her flap

      Delete
  21. I'm trying to recall what happened last time! Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been 5 months or so
      Since the last one was to show

      Delete
  22. The Easter Bunny is dead? What am I going to tell my kids?

    (Oh well, we really didn't need any more sugar at my pad!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grammar nazi did it
      Blame him for the hit

      Delete
  23. orlin N cassie

    flyin ratz weed like ta see
    bee like candy for uz & thee
    problem iz ...gettin em down
    sew ratz could be fryin in trout towne

    lunch brake !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could throw a rock
      That would leave them in shock

      Delete
  24. Dear Pat, Candy Land is the first game I played with a child after leaving the convent back in 1966. I think the game was probably fairly new at that time. Tim, the three-year-old with whom I played, felt he had to personally conquer it and win! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha had to be a winner
      And then go get dinner

      Delete
  25. I have never indulged in Candy Land play,
    Maybe if there are grandchildren someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one you never want to
      As they have a lose screw

      Delete
  26. My son used to love Candy Land :) .....cool story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one would make all run away
      And not have a very nice day

      Delete
  27. Drazin held his own. That is enough for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The godly mook can do that
      As he still annoys the cat

      Delete
  28. The witch will be back
    Let's meet her with snack
    and all extras from Candy Land
    maybe she become kind and send
    the flowers instead of curse
    with her wand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha where is the fun in that
      Need to make her go splat

      Delete
  29. I'd ditch the Glitch witch in a stitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you do it while you itch,
      And scream at high pitch

      Delete
  30. Gosh these days am feeling the green witch vibe rather than the Glenda@!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch out for water at your sea
      Could melt thee

      Delete
  31. Demons, Excalibur and furry's all in one story. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat can weave anything together
      No matter the weather

      Delete
  32. I guess if you're going to act like a girl it might as well be Cleopatra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All prim and proper
      May I ate a bad candy topper

      Delete
  33. Killed the Easter bunny, oh no! Please tell me it ain't so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it was done long ago
      Here at my show

      Delete
  34. Loved this new little tale of yours. Always so much fun to read your stories! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. OH NO! We love the Easter bunny and all his candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like the wrappers best
      We then leave the rest

      Delete
  36. That last paragraph was gold, where they're watching as she frolicks along the candy land map? Genius! I knew I was missing good stuff like this...I gotta go back and read, read, read... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha could take a good long while
      To read read read at every dial

      Delete
  37. I can beat Candy Land with ease.
    Candy Crush though, makes me constantly scream Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried that one
      Here under my sun

      Delete
  38. Merlin has the power

    but the smell for a shower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He may stink
      But can turn you to a frog with a wink

      Delete
  39. When it comes to making the most of this post
    I fear I must question the sanity of our host
    I bit lost I have to admit I do feel
    For here there is a bunch with which to deal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanity went out the window long ago
      Here at my show

      Delete
  40. Candy Land.... I loved it

    And loved the new look of your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. After all of that you deserve a half naked lass

    ReplyDelete
  42. I thought I'd get to say
    To death, sugar is the way
    But sounds like a cliffhanger looms
    In Candyland rooms...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more
      from the candy land shore

      Delete