Monday, October 27, 2014

A Rawkn Time With This Chime!

The guest conversations continue to roll. Now Rawkn Robyn comes out for a stroll. She even rips her pants. That could be a good view for more than ants.

The cat has to know,
Here at his show,
Do you dress that horse?
You really have no remorse.

I do dress that horse
With hand-me-downs, of course.
The rest I still wear
Let's do this, I dare.


Just do it you say?
Trying to advertise at my bay?
I'm sure Nike wouldn't mind,
But don't you have a book of some kind?

A book? Yes I do.
And I'm nowhere near thru
Plus tomorrow I teach class
Off I take this busy ass.


A rhyming ass and a busy ass,
Now that is some ass mass.
Are you like that rabbit,
Being so busy "I'm late, I'm late" is a habit?

Yes. That's me.
I'm busy now you see.
No time to say hello, goodbye. I'm in a crazed frenzy.
What shall I do
But eat more chocolate too?!
My tummy grows and then, God knows,
I split my pants in two.


Well that could be grand
If you are exploring the land.
Air conditioning just for you.
You could even get a date too!
Hey, his engine you may turn,
As you show off your new sunburn.

Yeah I guess that's true
I'd attract a man or two
But he might pass
At the sight of my white ass
Turned pink by sunburn
Do ya think I'll ever learn?
First things first, Sir Pat
Please pass the chocolate stat!


A glutton at your sea.
Like a cat in a tree.
Stuck on chocolate you seem to be.
How about we create a cure for thee?
Just picture Big Bird on a boat,
With each and every one of note.
Kutcher, Bieber and Bynes are there
Create a further visual if you dare.

"Dude what's that yeller Xmas tree
Doin on this boat, Biebs? Come an see!"
Biebs stops staring at his prepube chest
To follow Kutcher. (He likes him best)
Then eyes Big Bird who sings a song:
"Lil runt punk, you don't belong!"
“Kid overboard!” Big Bird gloats
As he kicks the Biebs clear off that boat.
“Dude you’re not a tree and that’s just wrong!
I didn’t get to use his bong!”
The Bird sings to Kutcher. He’s on attack.
“The 70s called. They want you back!”
He snaps Ashton up by his beak
Tosses him at Biebs, a bong to seek.
Bynes awakes and f*n whines,
“You’re f*n ugly! Let’s do some lines.”
Bird lifts Amanda by her thong
And tosses her in gleeful song
“You troubled girl, get a grip.
Sink or swim. Don’t give me lip!”
His work is done.
Bird rows to shore.
A brighter world, forever more. 


Wow, she got mouthy I'd say. I guess the cat just brought it out at his bay. Who knew big bird was such an attacker? I guess he's not a slacker. Any bad visuals for you? I am sorry if you got one or two. Yeah, I'm not really sorry class. It is enjoyed by my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

80 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's now # 6
      Still no quick fix!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Slow goes it
      For 50 once more to hit

      Delete
  2. "No time to say hello, goodbye. I'm in a crazed frenzy"
    Seems that's the norm for bloggers these days generally
    But a rocking time
    With all the whines
    Can make the going for the many just as a happy family

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah seems to be the way
      With many on display
      But still quite a few
      That let things come due

      Delete
  3. Unleash that bird on the real world!
    Now give Robyn some chocolate for her awesome rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robyn's bird would be dirty
      Probably be bit more than flirty

      Delete
  4. It seems that Pat is very hungry for chocolate. This is a great post. Lots of tossing around going on. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back and forth we go
      Would never steal robyn's chocolate at my show

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed the morning chant
    or was that really a rant
    sorry about your pants (haha)

    It's fall hope many come to call

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure got on a roll
      With her chant stroll

      Delete
  6. Haha. You got her going, did ya? I love that: Sir Pat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pass the chocolate this way!
    Any Almond Joys at your bay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd eat them all
      There at your hall

      Delete
  8. Good Lord. What's that?
    You have no standards Pat!
    A gal who boasts 'bout her white ass
    Ain't no real lass.
    I say, with fear,
    You've sunk to new lows over here.
    She's whacked, you know
    But Big Bird steals the show
    Encore to him
    For making that crew sink or swim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha standards out the window
      When it comes to the flow
      Big birds and a white ass on display
      Where that could go at my bay

      Delete
  9. Split your pants in two
    Really means two pair for you
    One for each cheek is true
    When chocolate gets the best of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throw in a little duct tape
      And you can set yourself apart from an ape

      Delete
  10. All singing I'll take under my wing
    The Chocolate is good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singing a tune
      Letting chocolate swoon

      Delete
  11. Chocolate does make the tummy grow
    tight pants will make it show and show
    unless one buckles the belt real low!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One can use deception
      To avoid such a detection

      Delete
  12. Why fans like those three, I cannot see.
    Hooray for Big Bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah neither can I
      Poke them all in the eye

      Delete
  13. When I remember that I could have been born Justin Bieber or Amanda Bynes, splitting your pants over some chocolate indulgence is really just a drop in the bucket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like 10% of their money
      But yeah life not being them is 100% more sunny

      Delete
  14. I hope that isn't why chocolate is popular at our place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah watch out for that stuff
      Some can't get enough

      Delete
  15. She rips her pants?
    Now don't think me a churl
    if I look askance
    at a pantless girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if there is no bulk
      Like the incredible hulk?

      Delete
  16. Those muppets are all a little creepy and strange freaks,
    No thank you to torn pants giving away free peeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a free peek or two
      Just isn't for you?

      Delete
  17. LOL! I can relate to Rawkn Robyn: business and chocolate! You really got her on a rhyming roll! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now I want some chocolate at my place
    but I'll be careful to keep it off my face

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Torn pants,? Oh I've been there, backing out of a room, hoping I remembered my underwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a little a/c is fine
      Although caught with no undies may not be divine

      Delete
  20. If this story were to come true
    I would sing until I'm blue
    To see Biebs drown would be a thing to see
    The whole world would cheer with glee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be right there watching along
      Singing as he drowned 50 times over for each horrible song

      Delete
  21. I never did trust Big Bird...Imagine how many eye balls he can peck out at once with that big beak. Bleh gag barf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't want a little peck from big bird
      Slap it on youtube and it won't be a turd

      Delete
  22. Yep. Too much chocolate can make you split your pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave a big split
      As your buns take a hit

      Delete
  23. who knew there was horse fashion

    at least old clothes with little compassion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stylizing too
      Whatever comes due

      Delete
  24. Robyn hobnobbing with Pat and the cat
    So much to think of after all she spat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all good thoughts
      Big bird can scare lots

      Delete
  25. orlin N cassie

    we saw de B werd in thiz post......a lot.......what IZ yur blog comin two ???

    !!!


    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha must have sent you into shock
      Seeing that bird squawk

      Delete
  26. If you could actually find a cure for chocolate addiction, sign me up. I have a bad case of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could make some dough
      If I did that at my show

      Delete
  27. Great to read, hope you have plenty of chocolate in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None at my sea
      Have to get some from someone other than me

      Delete
  28. Lots of ass talk in this one. Ass, thongs and chocolate...three things that should not be in the same paragraph. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah that is a nasty thought
      That chocolate would have rot

      Delete
  29. I always see a few weird visions in your place, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hahaha, a writer talking to a writer, it was bound to get long (and be a fun read too). :) I like Robyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can blab on for a while
      With the writing style

      Delete
  31. Big Bird rocks
    In long orange socks
    Hire him to do the deed
    A cure for society in need
    Then pass the chocolate on to me
    And I'll not give a peep show for the world to see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be the way
      toss all in the bay
      Have a clean slate
      Be a nice fate

      Delete
  32. I haven't visited Robyns blog in a long time. I need to get over there and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fun place to go
      With her bad dating show

      Delete
  33. i think she wins today
    she went off rhyming at your bay
    but i guess there is a lot
    a busy ass has to say...
    divide that mass
    by volume
    and you got density

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sum total i will win
      And do just about anyone in

      Delete
  34. Robyn's blog is so much fun. I love reading about her disaster dating runs!
    Her love of chocolate even beats mine! Which is saying something because my sweet tooth is mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure tries chocolate anything
      And has a disaster or two a fling lol

      Delete
  35. Quite cute!
    Congrats you two!
    A rhyming mass for all fat asses!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Did someone say chocolate?
    Put it on a rocket
    Fly it over here
    So I can make it disappear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be gone in a flash
      Turned to stomach ash

      Delete