Saturday, October 11, 2014

Take Hammers To Spammers And Scammers!

One thing the cat really hates is these human sleezeballs who try and steal information from many halls. That is just what they are sleezy scum buckets near and far. You may remember a while ago I added that Translate Your Book website to the list of things I do at my show. Well no more thanks to spammers and scammers galore.

Site was doing okay,
Nothing resulting in much pay.
But it was up and some conversing came due.
Then the spam started to spew.

5000 comments in a few days.
Wow, that just has to amaze.
All bleeping spam crap.
Spam crap across the map.

22,587 emails in 3 days.
Not exaggerating as you gaze.
Spam up the bleeping bleep.
Like to hammer each and every spam creep.

But spam is spam.
They are the equivalent of toe jam,
We all have to handle those.
Although 22,587 emails can bring woes.

Then came some more.
The spammers kicked down the door.
Now spam went to scam,
As phishing opened up the dam.

Somehow phishing bleeps got on there.
They were after personal info at many a lair.
Claiming to be banks and such.
Wanting personal info as the keys you touch.

We all get those emails claiming to be from a bank.
Then we just flush them down the loo tank.
But this was actually some redirect crap,
That tried to make many fall for their trap.

Still you could tell it was fake.
But you'd have to do a double take.
Although it could fool a few.
So bleep that bleep coming due.

Bleeping scum sucking scammers can go pound sand.
Deleted that site, stat, in my land.
Tried to get rid of them but another just came back.
The bleeps stuck to the site like a damn tack.

So to them I say bleep you.
I hope you rot in some foul smelling loo.
Ahh the joys of the internet.
It is very much hated by this pet.

Good host, good security and the like was there. But they still managed to get in by the pair. I think they even used email to phish. Dirty scum suckers can go choke on whatever they have on their dish. I don't overly care they hacked that site, as it wasn't doing a ton day or night. But the fact they used it for such acts of scam makes me wish they'd choke on their own toe jam. Traced it back to holes in the script from a Sitemile theme that was used. So NEVER EVER use that site for anything to be fused. Was used on another site I helped with as well. Guess what? Same sort of hell. Nothing but a bunch of crooks, or at least blind to such happenings, in mass. Now that rant is through toward those dirty scum bucket scammers from my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

62 comments:

  1. Today is the day for comments they say
    All hackers end up in a very bad way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn look at you
      Number one under my sun

      Delete
    2. I think the only way I'll ever get #1
      is to stay up way too late
      I admire those that manage to accomplish this feat
      but sadly I fear that won't be my fate

      betty

      Delete
    3. haha you never know
      Maybe when 24 posts in one day show

      Delete
    4. Hank's shortest streak ever

      better late than never

      Delete
    5. Yeah cut off at one
      That sure is no fun

      Delete
  2. Where is everyone? It's late. Did I miss a big party last night and everyone is sleeping in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weekend is here
      Hank must have gone away i fear

      Delete
    2. Congrats Manzie!
      Late, still it doesn't come easy!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Not easy peasy indeed
      At my feed

      Delete
  3. It's Saturday, so I slept in.
    That sucks they got through and in such massive numbers. Hackers always find a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the dirty rotten sobs find a way
      And they were sure there to stay

      Delete
  4. That is just horrible. Enough to drive you nuts. I had my blog on another server and got tons of spam every day and then changed it and don't get much at all now, thank heavens. The phishing is the worst. We need internet police. Anyway, have a better day Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the phishing is a load of crap
      Need to blow them all off the map.
      Some servers do seem to get lots of spam
      Well others stop most of the toe jam

      Delete
  5. 22,587 emails in 3 days? Damn... here I am complaining about receiving 25,00 in a month... There are good folk and bad folk. Spammers ain't no joke. Need a good poke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and all a bunch of fake crap
      They can all go take a dirt nap haha

      Delete
  6. Spammers and scammers can take a hike, don't like them at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, go walk off a short pier
      And let a shark bite them in the rear lol

      Delete
  7. Well, spammers will always be around..but, yeah they need to
    take a hike, where is Thor when you need him with his giant hammer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spammers I can take pretty well
      As you can just delete their hell
      But stupid hacking scammers need to fry
      Let Thor strike them with lightning from the sky lol

      Delete
  8. So sorry this has happened to you
    I've a similar post coming up at my zoo
    But the amount of spam you had to digest
    Far outweighs my spamfest
    Man, they really do ruin a gig
    I wish their servers would blow up big

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they can cause a fright
      And spam the crap out of you day and night
      Be nice if their servers went into overload
      And blew up all over them after reaching critical mode

      Delete
  9. 'Translate your book' site
    was good idea...sigh
    it didn't work for me
    but was a useful sign for thee.
    I'm glad you're back from misery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a good idea to be had
      But can't only do so much when scammers are to be had

      Delete
  10. they are everywhere, just put malware on Kmart servers I hear

    ReplyDelete
  11. "That is just what they are sleezy scum buckets"
    Given half a chance they swipe whatever they can get
    Protection up to date
    Lest playing with fate
    May cause many to just grit their teeth with much regret

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they can get in
      And commit any old sin
      Dirty sobs they are
      Near and far

      Delete
  12. i'm always wondering what kind of satisfaction it possibly gives a person to send out those spam emails - i just cannot understand why someone would waste their time just writing them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, but it must work somehow
      Or I'm sure even those nuts wouldn't do them to make all have a cow

      Delete
  13. I hate spammers, too. I hate capitcha, too.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, captcha is a pain in the butt
      But sometimes needed at a spam a lot hut

      Delete
  14. That is a dirty trick to play. some time back I found some of my poetry on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swiping other things is dirty too
      Need to flush them down the loo

      Delete
  15. That is a dirty trick to play. some time back I found some of my poetry on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh we couldn't agree more, get the hammers ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smash their fingers to bits
      That will lower the spam hits

      Delete
  17. Wow, Pat! How awful to have to go through all that! One has to be so vigilant these days. Your emotions came through loud and clear! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah let them fry
      came through with my cry

      Delete
  18. Wow, that is quite frightening, Pat
    I would hate to deal with that.
    There are some awful folks out there
    who want nothing more than to disrupt a peaceful lair
    horrible to have to endure that crap
    I'd like them to disappear with a zap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah send them to the moon
      Let them play with the dish and spoon
      And get crapped on by a cow
      As it hops over and takes a bow lol

      Delete
  19. WOW. Sorry you had to deal with all that. Spammers are just so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they are
      Hit them with a car lol

      Delete
  20. Thanks for the warning about that site
    I will definitely keep it in mind
    all that stuff to deal with
    would not suit me too fine

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah best to avoid the stuff
      As they post their spam fluff

      Delete
  21. I hope those spammers get hit by a bus
    Because all they do is cause me to cuss.
    I wanna poke each one of them in the eye
    And make them run home to mama to cry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm with your there
      Although may be a bit more violent at my lair

      Delete
  22. Wow! E-mail by the ton
    Hope you put them on the run
    The more I think about writing a blog
    The less I want to because of the slog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger blogs aren't too bad
      As long as you turn off anonymous comments at your pad

      Delete
  23. Scammers need to go play in the street

    ReplyDelete
  24. i get way laid with spam each day, the blocker catches most at my bay but i still get the email notifications...and it is sorely annoying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, can very very much annoy
      And bring no joy

      Delete
  25. With all the giveaways I do and sometimes enter, I get so much junk mail it's astounding I ever find anything real in there. I'm sure I delete good things w/o meaning to... silly spammers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, hard to get through it all
      When spammers jam up your email wall

      Delete
  26. Those spammer scammers drive me nuts. I get more spam than real comments. I opened an email a couple of days ago that I thought was legit..... Damn. I had to look at some guys dick. Tried to click off quick but couldn't. Those sites give us viruses too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, viruses up the ying yang
      And some look legit but do turn out to have things that umm hang

      Delete