1. Touch, touch, lick, lick. My, that is a neat trick.
If you expect germs to magically go away before you eat, you are dumber than your dead meat.
2. Share and care with some spittle to spare.
Sure, go share water and food with your best bud. Those germs will bring you down with a thud.
3. The public loo calls to you.
Pee on the seat, non hand washers and germs galore. Need I say more?
4. Get the shot to avoid feeling hot.
Pffft if you think a shot is going to keep you from getting sick, here buy my magic spelling stick.
5. At the tone, yap on the phone.
The average cell phone has 3 times more germs than a public toilet seat. Isn't that neat?
6. A public swimming pool is oh so cool.
Did you know you can catch parasites in there and that they really aren't that rare?
7. Shake a hand, isn't it grand?
Screw being polite when a cold they are obviously trying to fight. Hands spread more germs than any other thing even kisses from a fling.
8. Learn to walk and not just gawk.
Elevators buttons are loaded to the brim. Suddenly the stairs aren't so grim.
9. Come and shop until you drop.
Shopping cart handles can give you germs and parasites too. Many people do not have a clue.
10. Eat everything in sight, day or night.
Believe it or not, what you eat affects whether you get sick a little or a lot.
Now you know how to stay germ free. It's not hard at ones sea. People are just lazy and expect them to stay away. Then when they get sick they boo hoo all day. Yeah, you can't avoid them all, impossible unless you live in a bubble ball. But you can avoid a lot and the rest with a good lifestyle you can easily rot. Now the cat is done with his germ pass that was spurred on by that short, girlie lass. Oh that may get sass, which is fine by my germ free little rhyming ass.
Enjoy your winter, smash a printer.