Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Five On The A To Z TV Tour At My Hive!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


Life is like a hurricane.
Can you board the train?
Ready for a duck tale?
 The theme song sure isn't a fail.


Caught this a while ago.
Not a bad show.
Started a bit slow,
But picked up its flow.


Another duck.
Ducks must make a mighty fine buck.
Launchpad was in two.
Riches had to come due. 


A great groundhog day wannabe.
It was missed by many.
But it was done very well.
 Guy sure goes through hell.


Cowboys in the old west.
No one has a bullet proof vest.
That is just rude.
Plus they all have attitude.


A really dumb ending.
I bet the ending is still trending.
Lasted a bit too long to.
But oh what money can do.


A mountie and a deaf wolf go into a bar.
Hey, it beats, stay in the car.
How did the deaf wolf know?
Still it was a fun show.


Time sure does not matter.
5 minutes before your served up on a platter.
20 22 minute episodes later.
5 minutes still until the planet becomes a crater.


Not that great.
The future was a fun trait.
But the normal episodes were meh overall.
 Buffy and Angel and Firefly are much higher on the wall.


The answer to the Pokemon craze.
Enter the digital maze.
 Did it work out so well?
Nope, no billions of dollars fell.

D is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 19 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

38 comments:

  1. dumb ending alright. i loved that show season by season only for that ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, stupid lumberjack
      The ending deserves all the flack

      Delete
  2. I didn't know too many of these, but they looked good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have the Ducktales theme in my head all day now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha whoo hoo all day
      There at your bay

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Don't bother with it
      The ending was shit

      Delete
    2. Yes, the ending was pure shit, but still one of my all time favorite series!

      Delete
    3. If only he died in the end
      Would have been a better trend

      Delete
  5. The Mountie and the white wolf, that was kinda fun
    In the heart of New York, always on the run

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicago is where they roam
      Not NY's dome

      Delete
  6. I tried to watch Deadwood once!
    That once was enough
    trying to maintain interest was tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was extremely slow
      My ocd helped me finish it don't you know

      Delete
    2. Same here. Jason loved it, so I just sat down and forced myself through an episode every night until it was finally over!

      Delete
    3. lol and glad over it was too
      Never again give that a view

      Delete
  7. LOVE Due South-one of my favourite shows that even showcased Leslie Nielsen-what more can one say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, one great show
      Watched the finale again a few days ago

      Delete
  8. I didn't watch a single one.
    Sheltered I am, under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe that Digimon came out before Pokemon. I didn't want to believe it either :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? it did you say?
      Damn, wrong at my bay

      Delete
  10. Due South and Dexter I've seen
    Binge-watched Dexter as I was keen
    Only to have that shite ending unfold
    Wanted to yell and scold and scold

    (And yes, I do mean "shite" - grin. Have always liked it more than "shit")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol shite beats shit
      Guess it could be a hit
      And yep the ending was dumb
      Should never again hire that chum

      Delete