Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Fourteen With TV Still Making A Scene!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


An awesome show.
My ocd should know.
 Solving crimes and fear.
At least the former comes near.


Can make a bomb out of anything.
He is the bomb making king.
If a gadget is in need,
He can do the deed.


No cranky women at all?
I guess they like a cat call?
Or they make the men mad.
I know, the cat is bad.


A family that was out to lunch.
Sometimes a whole bunch.
But they were kept in line,
Always there to dine.


  Look at CBSpinoff go.
Another cop show.
At least Sammo was a fighter.
Beats being attacked by a biter.


Started out meh at best.
Then it finally passed the test.
Hydra came on the scene,
And it got much better on screen.


Saving one and all,
As they get the call.
Having a bit of fun to.
They were the MASH crew.


Solving cases all over.
Better than a butt sniffing rover.
He would do them in.
The bad guys would never win.


A cartoon I remember from long ago.
It was a weird show.
But I liked it I guess.
But who knows, could have been a mess.


A fun take on the tale.
Plus a cast that didn't fail.
That is a plus indeed.
Enjoyed at my feed.

M is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 10 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

39 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hank, you are quick my computer had a glitch..haha..I guess I'll see you around today..

      Delete
    2. G' afternoon Truedessa
      Great company by far!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Hank's # 4 of 24
      Staying above water

      Hank

      Delete
    4. Staying above the water indeed
      With #1 taking seed

      Delete
  2. M*A*S*H is still a great show. It's like comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah still holds up great
      Watching is always a good fate

      Delete
  3. Monk was a very good show I was sad to see it go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Magnificent 7
    Hank's bet for all occasions

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a fun show
      Not well known though

      Delete
  5. there some shows that are always entertaining, no matter their age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they can always entertain
      At each and every lane

      Delete
  6. I haven't seen any of these, but I do remember my parents always tuning into Mash. I think that's one I'd like to watch myself from start to finish some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a one for you
      Haven't seen Monk? boo

      Delete
  7. One of the funniest Monk lines was when he was hanging on the edge of a cliff and a guy who was a leper reached his hand out to save him. Monk said, "Is there anyone else up there?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao you that was great
      That episode was first rate

      Delete
  8. My are you STILL writing? what a day for you. Thanks for the memories Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mamas Family was so weird, it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah weird a ton
      But as you say, fun

      Delete
  10. I can never get enough of M.A.S.H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a great one
      Can still be enjoyed by everyone

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. haha i agree
      Watched it though at my sea

      Delete
  12. Mash and Matlock were watched by me
    Now I'm starting to feel old and crazy...lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol crazy isn't bad
      Old may be by a tad

      Delete
  13. Agents of Shield has great characters, but that's as far as my enjoyment goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it isn't the best
      Just can't pass the test

      Delete
  14. Monk was great
    MacGyver first rate
    Mash and Matlock were dandy
    Jon Hamm is eye candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm eye candy for you
      I'll take another view

      Delete