Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Nine Give You More TV To Watch And Dine!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


Sunday, Monday, happy days.
 You know the rest from a gaze.
If you don't though,
The theme song is at least worth a go.


Saw this a time or two,
There at the other zoo.
Not bad I suppose.
Still takes another crime pose.


By the power of grey skull.
I guess saying that never gets dull.
It is said a time or three.
 Must be as fun as can be.


Cheaply made,
Some episodes I'd trade.
But some fun here and there.
The pig episode is crap, so beware.


Downhill is the word.
This turned into a turd.
But at least it was good.
Maybe it's just misunderstood?


There can be only one?
Wait! There is a ton.
One must mean something new.
Maybe it really means quite a few?


Heroes in line.
Your heroes or mine?
I'll leave that to you,
There at your zoo.


Tim the Toolman.
Wasn't a flash in the pan.
May create a flash in the pan.
But had many a fan.


Great show.
Many should give it a go.
But it can be scary indeed,
To think things are run that way at the white house feed.


A word to the wise,
He shoots the bad guys.
Might shoot them in the head.
Hunter, the bad guys dread.

H is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 15 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hawaii Five-O I have seen a few good episodes.

      Delete
    2. Look at you go
      One once more at my show

      Delete
  2. H shows, gues that I have seen
    I must have been a jelly bean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A jelly bean in a dish
      Did you make a wish

      Delete
  3. I can still watch Hogan's Heroes, and I bet I've seen every episode a dozen or more times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen most once at least at my sea
      Was a fun tv spree

      Delete
  4. Happy happy happy days
    perhaps sappy days as well
    the Fonz is immortal though
    his statue is next to our river
    don't know why but what the h--l!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol he will live forever
      With that statue endeavor

      Delete
  5. Happy Days . . . My parents would tell me the 50's were not like that at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, I thought there were
      The lines no longer blur

      Delete
  6. He-Man! That show was bad ass! I remember when the live movie came out, I about died! We do still love some Tim the Tool Man Taylor around here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember the movie as well
      It turned out not so swell

      Delete
  7. How well I remember Hawaii Five O, it was the first programme I saw in colour on TV. loved the show, a firm favourite with the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never knew it was one of the first
      To have a color burst

      Delete
  8. I love the original Hawaii 5-0-the best is Jack Lord. Tool man Tim -I never want him working on my house:). Loved Hogan's Heroes and the little french guy was actually in a concentration camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah no tool man tim here
      He would strike fear

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Fun they were at times
      With their stopping crimes

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Easy to sing
      And get stuck in the head thing

      Delete
  11. I heard Heroes is coming back.
    I actually liked it at my shack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back it will be
      For a new episode spree

      Delete
  12. I listened to Opie & Anthony go through an episode of Happy Days and make fun of everything about it. It was the point I finally lost patience with Opie & Anthony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol can't make fun of happy days
      Could start a craze

      Delete
  13. Original Five-O from '68 to '80
    Was very cool and hot
    I watch the current one too
    Not bad for another spot

    Loved Heroes at first
    Kinda flagged after a while
    House of Cards is my favourite
    Kevin Spacey my style

    But what... no Homeland?
    Another must-have show
    Although I have to admit
    This season not as much of a go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homeland turned to crap
      All the whiny teenage garbage across the map
      And her being nuts over and over
      Rather go out and get a rover

      Delete
    2. Yes, I tend to agree
      But still hanging in at my sea

      Delete
    3. Probably won't last must longer any way
      So may as well finish it at your bay

      Delete