Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post One In The TV A To Z Fun!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


Have to start with 24.
The ticking clock takes a tour.
Damn it is all they can say.
Swearing outlawed at their bay?


Danny Tanner had fun.
He got to talk to the one.
The other 100 sat and stared.
Who knows if anyone cared.


Aliens abound.
Maybe crazy ran a ground?
Beats the heck out of me.
I wonder what they see.


A jumping street?
Isn't that neat.
Then it goes to 22.
Or so I'm told at my zoo.


Rock around the clock?
That may leave some in shock.
Instead they just smile.
Can't they do it in single file?


Like the game show I had to cheat.
Numbered ones left me almost in defeat.
Not many numbered shows, okay.
Now waste 60 minutes of your day.


It was a cartoon too.
Know that at your zoo?
I vaguely remember it.
 Not sure it was a hit.


Seen this a time or three.
Although episodes aren't remembered by me.
Uncle had it on the TV.
They seem to be filled with glee.


One for Rosey today.
666 on display.
She loves 666.
666 she can't nix.


 Ended dumb.
Left a bread crumb.
But grand until the end.
For the most part with its mutant trend.

Now there was post number one. Have you seen each letter one I spun? Yeah, numbers aren't in the a to z. I guess I cheated at my sea. 30 year olds can cheat Pat told me. So blame him at my sea. I left him a special present in the litter box to. But I bet that you knew. See you next hour. We shall see who has staying power. I'm sure there will be a fight for #1 between Hank and that Betsy lass at the site of my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

42 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Right on time
      With the first chime
      Cat's was last month blue
      Geez so behind at your zoo

      Delete
    3. Happy Birthday Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      How's your mat?

      Delete
    4. Mat is pokey
      Some think it hokey

      Delete
  2. Dang, I saw your post, but not quick enough, but will remember it for the next hour
    and hopefully it won't be sour
    and I'll get to be a #1
    having some fun in your place in the sun!

    I remember you did this last year too
    can't believe its that time already
    Have a delightful birthday
    birthday wishes sent your way from Betty!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may get number one by the end of the day
      Here at my 24 post bay
      The year sure flew by
      3rd year in a row for doing this little spree for all to spy

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a good birthday Pat, loved the post. Thought it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great birthday! The 4400 was great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ended dumb though
      But was a good show

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Pat
    Happy Birthday to you
    and your feet sure do
    look like it too
    They are Longfellows

    TV, the research you are going to have to do. lol

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol got the TV down
      Here in my Longfellow town

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday!
    30 Rock - great show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't watch 30 rock
      Is that a shock

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Jack will take all
      Doesn't ever even need a bathroom stall

      Delete
    2. Must wear a diaper or something
      Or has no thing at his 24 wing

      Delete
  8. Shows with numbers I guess I missed
    But that doesn't make me pissed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pissy mood is good
      At every hood

      Delete
  9. Your birthday is today? So is my husband's! Hope you get some cake and have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at that
      Two for one at each blog mat
      But I don't eat cake here
      I'll just take the money I fear lol

      Delete
  10. Well, I did the posts in an odd sort of way
    finally back to doing number one
    glad I found out it was your birthday
    hope it is shined on by the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is sunny
      And I got birthday money
      So win win
      At my bin

      Delete
  11. I know these shows but have not seen any except one came to mind that you did not mention...Room 222

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that starts with R
      Not a number at my sand bar

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday Friend!

    I am batting 0 for 0 here. Can you believe I haven't seen ANY of these shows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton
      What? You haven't gave 24 a run?

      Delete
  13. Happy happy birthday Pat ~ Hope you are having a good time or had a good time, smiles ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was another day
      But I'm alive so what the hay haha

      Delete
  14. I remember 101 Dalmations! I loved that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a fun cartoon
      Watched at my sand dune

      Delete
  15. Ha, what I missed!
    Happy belated birthday!
    Hope you enjoy it from
    Monday to Thursday,
    and happy weekend
    to bend all together
    for Grand TV show
    as biggest present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun was had
      At my pad
      And hopefully so
      Through the week it shall grow

      Delete
  16. Wow, I have catching up to do
    With all the posts at your zoo
    Was a busy bee today
    So didn't get to visit your bay

    Watched a lot of these
    Didn't finish all of 24
    But 666 really creeped me out
    I may have to go back for more

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Away at your feed
      And look what too seed
      24 posts in one day
      Didn't finish 24? oh the dismay

      Delete
  17. Here I am one year late
    trying to raise my sagging rate
    From failed to passing all the posts
    on your last birthday from you the host. :)

    ReplyDelete