Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Six With More A To Z TV Picks!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.



A super worm.
Could make some squirm.
But he's a groovy guy.
Still, he can't fly.


A strange town.
Has the strange crown.
Or just in his head.
Maybe asleep in bed?


Eight is enough.
Sure needs lots of stuff.
Quite busy on that show.
But with 8, that you know.


Sherlock reborn.
Some are torn.
Better than the BBC one?
Not under my sun.


A new disease every week.
Sending my ocd up the creek.
Doctor shows I don't like much any way.
But it popped in at my bay. 


A great show.
Things float high and low.
Used every sci fi trick in the book.
Except maybe shrinking at its nook.


Seen it a time or two,
Bits and parts at my zoo.
Any good you ask?
Wrong one to ask for such a task.


 Well it lasted a while,
So many must have turned the dial.
But does everyone love?
Hmm maybe some want to give him a shove?


Equalizing everywhere,
With his shadowy stare.
He has a car as well.
Isn't that swell?


A show with a cat.
You have to like that.
 Was also rather fun,
To give a run.

E is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 18 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

36 comments:

  1. I remember Eight Is Enough,
    The oldest brother was a heartthrob
    While the child star had it rough.
    Fun blasts from the past,
    Excellent 'E' TV shows,
    Some faded all too fast.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some faded away
      Some sure did outstay

      Delete
  2. I almost forgot to wish you Happy Belated Birthday, Pat! Hope you continue to celebrate through the rest of the month!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebrate I shall indeed
      Here at my feed

      Delete
  3. You must have been working on these for ages yet get your daily blogs printed.
    Now that's dedication for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a few days
      To fill the 24 maze

      Delete
  4. Had to include Eureka! One of the best shows ever. So bummed when it ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, awesome show in every way
      Maybe Netflix will bring it back some day

      Delete
  5. Early Edition, I remember that
    Yes and it also had a cat
    Read it in the paper, then it comes about
    Solve the mystery with a great big shout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a fun premise indeed
      May not work now as the Internet took seed

      Delete
  6. I agree with you about doctor shows!
    too many diseases, as blood flows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, who needs that
      Already clean cat scat

      Delete
  7. Elementary - that is another fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never watched that much
      Tired of cop shows a touch

      Delete
    2. haha - can't imagine why? There is a cop show with every flick as I search the networks..haha..can be a bit of the same old same old..

      Delete
    3. Same old same old they are
      Never topping the bar

      Delete
  8. Everybody Lovex Raymond is a show I never watched when it aired, but have now watched in syndication and it is truly fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really fun one
      Watched it also after its run

      Delete
  9. I forgot about Early Edition which was a fun show and enjoyed Everybody Loves Raymond even though he talked through his nose. My mom loved The Equalizer though I never saw it. Benedict Cumberbatch is my favourite TV Sherlock but nobody beats Downey Jnr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he is the best of TV
      I prefer Downey as Iron man at my sea

      Delete
  10. Only remember Erie Indiana. I think I only watched that because I live in Indiana though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone Loves Raymond was the best.
    and ER usually passed my test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first I will agree
      Second bothered my ocd

      Delete
  12. I didn't recognise many of those shows this time. Much less watch them :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eureka is the one to give a go
      If any of the E show

      Delete
  13. Saw a lot of the "E"s
    Loved Equalizer and Early Edition
    Fun was had with Raymond
    And I like the Elementary suspicion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Early edition had a cat
      So we liked it at our mat

      Delete