Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Sixteen At Today's TV Canteen!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


Once upon a time,
Doesn't have a mime.
Mixes and matches a bit.
Also cheesy, but works because of it.


Never lasted long.
Robocop was too strong.
They couldn't handle him.
It ended before things got grim.


Saw a commercial for it.
Don't even know if it was a hit.
But I remembered the name,
When I needed another O to claim.


A Netflix hit.
 Again, never watched it.
I may though one day,
If bored at my bay.


And here is number three,
That hasn't been watched by me.
Good thing I know the names for O.
Another I may have to give a go.


Spinoff that tried to milk it.
Didn't work one single bit.
I guess it was okay.
But skipped it at my bay.


Ugg to this show.
Crap high and low.
Bored me silly.
The places inmates will put their willy.


Odd they were.
No need for fur.
But they fit,
To make a hit.


An office you say?
Got that at my bay.
Why do I want another one?
Oh, yours is more fun?


Outer it goes,
With many shows.
 Showing you the strange,
And doesn't bum for change.

O is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 8 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

42 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hank's # 6 of 24
      Slowly through the door!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Still on the go
      Without a foe

      Delete
    3. Stuck you are
      At your one shoe sand bar

      Delete
  2. I think I watched the Odd Couple but it was so long ago that even I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long ago you say
      Geez age at ones bay lol

      Delete
  3. #2
    At your zoo
    Pretty good for me
    I'm not on a trying spree
    The office is the best
    Never mind any of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I was #3
    Manzanita beat me
    She's fast, loyal and good
    She deserves to win - It's understood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is always round
      And a rhyme can be found

      Delete
  5. Wonderful idea for these posts. Have fun.
    Orange is the New Black is goooood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are old enough to remember a commercial for Once and Again? That seems like a long time ago! I liked it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it at some point
      Vaguely recall it at my 30 year old joint

      Delete
  7. The Odd Couple rings a bell with me, saw the film and TV series.
    Nice work Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was starting to wonder if I watched any O shows until I got towards the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last I knew for you
      There at your zoo

      Delete
  9. My favourite is The Odd Couple-nobody does it better than those 2 actors. Loved the original Outer Limits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did it grand
      Not so much with the remake in the land

      Delete
  10. I got Daisy watching Once Upon a Time now, I forgot how little Henry was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once Upon a Time - that show has a different twist..seen it a time or ten..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seen it all the way through
      Here at my zoo

      Delete
    2. haha - I imagine your ocd would not let you miss them or watch them out of order. I usually play catch up on demand..and then binge watch.

      Delete
    3. Binge watching is grand
      Out of order never happens at my land

      Delete
  12. The Office is the only one I watched there

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never watched Once Upon A Time
    but know some who think missing it is a crime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh, missing it isn't a crime
      But not a complte waste of time

      Delete
  14. Have you ever seen the British version of The Office?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seen a few episodes indeed
      Here at my feed

      Delete
  15. I think I'm one of the few who liked Once Upon A Time In Wonderland. I was happy to see that they brought Will onto the original Once though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Will was fun
      To add to the original run

      Delete
  16. Felix and Oscar
    Amazing stars
    Orange is the New Black
    Will leave you with scars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never watched the later still
      Not sure it fits the bill

      Delete