Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Thirteen With More TV On Your Screen!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


A fun show.
Las Vegas can glow.
 It ended dumb,
Which makes one glum.


A land that is lost.
That would sure cost.
A trip there I mean.
Quite the strange scene.


The first Nikita run,
After the movie was done.
Was okay I suppose in the end.
But not one I'd defend.


Leverage was great.
Until it hit the drag on fate.
Then it got meh near the end.
But they made a great last episode to amend.


Need this and that.
Happy Days to scat?
Just join these two,
And some quirky characters with little clue.


Dumb ending all around.
Dumb is all that can be found.
A build up to that?
Pffft says the cat.


Bugs Bunny and the rest,
Sure pass the looney test.
They even have some tunes.
Plus maybe some full moons.


Lost and not found.
Stars surely surround.
I guess a robot is there.
One big family affair.


The Lone Ranger,
Never ran from danger.
Had his own tune,
As he galloped over a sand dune.


Made many a round.
Lots of guests could be found.
 I guess they liked coming aboard.
Maybe there love was stored?

L is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 11 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

37 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hank's # 3 of 24
      Slowly to the fore!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. 3 in a row
      Betsy isn't after you this year as a foe

      Delete
  2. Watched many of those shows. Land of the Lost was cool when we were kids..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, kind of bad now though
      Didn't hold up well as a show

      Delete
  3. I loved the Love Boat, but now the theme song is stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking another round
      As guests abound

      Delete
    2. haha - why does that song automatically come to mind..so unkind cat..

      Delete
    3. Stuck in the head
      To cause all dread

      Delete
  4. The only one I remember out of all of these is The Land of the Lost. I didn't see the La Femme at first and thought the cat made a boo boo with Nikita!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No boo boo here
      From my ocd little rhyming rear

      Delete
  5. Lavern and Shirley, now that is old
    A family show with not so bold
    The love boat also watched so foxy
    Hoping to find a love by proxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proxy you say
      Can they do that at any bay

      Delete
  6. I vaguely remember catching The Love Boat snippets when my mom would catch it in the afternoons. The song is about the only thing I remember from the show though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is the main thing I recall too
      Here at my zoo

      Delete
  7. Can't recall any of these but I can remember going to Las Vegas twice, wonderful place to visit, had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be a fun place to go
      One day at my show

      Delete
  8. Interesting combination of shows. I spent some lonely Saturday nights watching Love Boat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully no more such nights
      Under the lights

      Delete
  9. I wanted to ride on that dinasaur. That show was fun. I still watch The Loony Tunes whenever I get a chance. The Love Boat was the first show to bge able to film in China! I am not kidding:) They also got great old stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never knew about that one
      Guess the Chinese thought it fun

      Delete
  10. Love boat theme is in my head now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Las Vegas ended stupidly thanks to the writers strike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid strike
      Greedy sobs can take a hike

      Delete
  12. Laverne with the L on her sweaters.
    hahaha...and squigly....couldn't have been better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only seen the movie of the Lone Ranger. Don't cry for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thankfully I skipped that
      here at my blog mat

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Takes many a round
      And love is found

      Delete
  15. Once more you've done it
    Bloody Love Boat song
    Embedded in my head
    Can't help but sing along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the love boat is taking another around
      As in your head it is found

      Delete