Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Three With My TV A To Z!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.



 Best Batman cartoon going.
Was a great showing.
Lasted a good long while to.
Not like the stuff now you view.


Liked it the first time around.
Some slow drawn out crap is found.
But it gets there in the end.
No a bad show on which to hit send.


Of course this popped in for B.
It was watched way back when by me.
Hey, why not?
Can't say I cared about the plot.



Beverly Hills I'd like to be.
A swimming pool is fun for me.
Hmmm a wet cat?
We can't have that.


Strike a pose,
Wiggle your nose.
Grab your broom.
No doom and gloom.


Here is a story,
In all it's glory.
Go out to lunch.
Sing the Brady Bunch.


 A great show worth the praise.
Sure they all got a nice raise.
But that fly episode I HATE.
Slow as hell is its trait.


BTTF had a cartoon.
Doc was still a loon.
88 mph was needed.
 This one was seeded.


Stab happy vampire slayer.
She was a real player.
Falling for the undead.
At least they didn't chop off her head.


Fancy suits and cars.
Bet they could see them on Mars.
But things sure went boom.
Saved all from lots of doom.

B is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 21 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

38 comments:

  1. I loved Bewitched and the Brady Bunch when I was a kid. And Breaking Bad kept me glued to the screen when it came out on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched both as a kid too
      Breaking Bad was well worth a view

      Delete
  2. good times with most on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Pat you have certainly pushed the boat out today, great post and most enjoyable to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Burn Notice for a while. Had a good ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it ended good indeed
      A fun show that took seed

      Delete
  5. Breaking Bad and Burn Notice - two of my favorite.
    Although cheesy as hell, I liked the first Battlestar. The second version started off well and then just became a weekly drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burn Notice was great
      I only ever watched the old Battlestar movie at my gate
      Yeah the second version became a snoozefest for a while
      Had to change the dial

      Delete
  6. Beverly Hillbillies was a favorite for my brother and for me
    We still both sing the theme song, old foggies that we be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha wish I could find oil
      Then any job issues that would foil

      Delete
  7. Loved the Brady bunch
    they don't make shows like that any more
    good clean fun for everyone's shore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brady Bunch and Breaking Bad in same post! Two of the BEST shows of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao wow that is a big difference there
      But yeah they were good at every lair

      Delete
  9. Bewitched is my fav! Loved the Brady Bunch (poor Jan), Beverly Hillbillies made my mom laugh but Baywatch was just tits and A@#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao that is all baywatch needed to be
      To suck in viewers by the sea

      Delete
  10. I never got caught in the Buffy vampire bit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, Buffy was grand
      Slaying all across the land

      Delete
  11. Lots of good B shows! Brady Bunch and Bewitched. Always loved watching those with my mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bewitched was lots of fun
      Gave that entire series a run

      Delete
  12. Hubby enjoyed watching Burn Notice
    I didn't get too much into it
    Some of the other shows were great
    and lots of them a big hit!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burn notice was fun
      I enjoyed its run

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Like to find the beach
      And have them in reach

      Delete
  14. I had NO idea BTTF had a cartoon. Breaking Bad my be my favourite show - even the fly episode ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate that fly episode with a passion here
      Yeah BTTF carton even had Christoper llyod appear

      Delete
  15. I loved "Buffy"!
    Times when I's
    watching TV....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buffy was sure fun
      That and Angel were well done

      Delete
  16. Never thought I'd like Buffy
    But enjoyed it a lot
    Loved Bewitched as a kid
    In every time slot

    Hmmmm... wondering what it was
    About Baywatch you sought
    I could take a guess
    Tits and Ass won the spot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao you're guess would be spot on
      As I fell for that con
      Buffy was a really good one
      And also watched Bewitched a ton

      Delete
  17. We were just talking about Bewitched on my blog this week.
    as we've become the Kravitz watching our neighbor, you see.
    Happy birthday, Pat.
    Last year and this year, cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha staring out across the way
      As neighbor guy does weird things at his bay

      Delete