Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post Two With The A to Z TV Show View!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


Arrow deserves a spin.
Surely there for the win.
Skipped the whole freak of the week thing,
That Smallville tended to first bring.


A fun cartoon,
Even with the Abu loon.
 Disney TV was actually good then.
Now it sucks at any den.


Aliens abound.
They really surround.
Turn the station,
Or you could join their nation.


Fun while it lasted.
Was very well casted.
But lacked any big game plan.
Main arc was like a flash in the pan.


Watched this a little while ago.
A really overlooked show.
 Very well done,
And lots of fun.


Don't shoot me with a missile,
Because now you'll start to whistle.
Can you whistle though?
Join in for the show.


A puppet,
Not a Muppet.
A puppet from space.
Aliens all sure embrace.


This that and the other thing,
They sure gave a ring.
Remember enjoying most of it.
Haven't watched it in a bit.


A fun show indeed.
Not PC at any feed.
Meatheads abound,
As well as a tongue sound.


Click your fingers today.
Cousin It is on display.
See all of that hair?
One spooky lair.

Have you seen all of A? Isn't this going to be a fun day? I will sit back and watch all day long. Hey, beats being bored at work from the start of dawn. See you next hour for the next pass from my 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

42 comments:

  1. I love ALF will watch it to this day
    who can resist that alien, he had so much fun to play
    except of course he was fond of cats
    I am not sure what you think of that!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat can get over that
      As no alien can take the cat

      Delete
  2. What a fun approach to the A-Z challenge! I loved your rhymes to go with each movie/show. Plus it reminded me that I stopped watching ARROW a while ago, and I'd like to get back into it, because I really did like it (most of the time).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just happened to pop in
      Two years ago at my bin
      Arrow isn't as good this season though
      But still a fun show

      Delete
  3. ha - i used to watch alf when i was a kid... still remember some of his quotes...ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always found an Addams family character around, lurking around in real time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, some of the TV I reconised others don't reach our shores but look good all the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you got some at my sea
      With my a spree

      Delete
  6. All in the family was a wonderful show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful indeed
      With Bunker on the feed

      Delete
  7. Brisco County Jr. - awesome show! Only made it two seasons. Sadly Almost Human only made it one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that was sooo good
      Sad about Almost Human in any hood

      Delete
  8. Mayberry,USA, that's where I live, I think
    You could easy miss it, don't close your eyes or blink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drive right through
      Without even a view

      Delete
  9. All in the Family brings back memories. I really used to love/hate that show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband will watch Andy Griffith when nothing else is on, it's a bit wack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whistling all the way
      As Andy has a nice day

      Delete
  11. Yeah for Briscoe County-Loved that show. All in the Family would never fly today because of all the PC. I once dressed as cousin It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it would never fly
      They'd string up such a guy

      Delete
  12. Alias - I remember watching that one a bit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah got dumb here and there
      After a while at its lair

      Delete
  13. Andy, Alf, Adams. Back when tv was good and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No longer that
      With the reality tv stat

      Delete
  14. I didn't recognise that show with the guy in the cowboy hat :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a great so
      Should give it a go

      Delete
  15. Watched several of these
    And most did please
    Thought Alias was cool
    And Archie did rule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archie was great
      Today PC censored would be his fate

      Delete
  16. These posts are so old they need moderation!
    Even if you're saying happy birthday to pat nation! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha 6 posts in
      Then moderation kicks in at my bin

      Delete