Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Round Nineteen As You Become A TV Dean!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


A great series indeed.
Aliens back on your feed.
From Nox to Furlings we never see,
Always plenty to amuse me.


First 2 seasons were great.
Then fell at a super rate.
 Ripped off every B movie in the book.
Then ripped them off again at their nook.


Best Sherlock version made.
 Through all the ones you can wade,
And this one is the best.
Can easily pass the test.


Another great Marvel show.
Unlike the new crap Spiderman they give a go.
That thing is crap.
So watch this one, chap.


Blood, guts and much more.
Spartacus has a lot in store.
Jupiter's cock gets said a ton.
I guess his willy is umm fun?


For a show about nothing at all,
It sure was grand until the last call. 
I enjoyed the ending too,
Even if some thought it was poo.


50,000 Scooby Doo shows.
 Those pesky kids cause all woes.
Throw in a scooby snack or three,
And you get the picture at your sea.


A great show from beginning to end.
 Seems to be an S trend.
Lots of great S's come due.
Sons of Anarchy is well worth a view.


 A heart attack or three,
Will be faked in front of thee.
Plus there was tons of junk.
Could fill more than a car trunk.


 Had its ups and downs.
Some episodes cause frowns.
Like that back door pilot shit.
But for the most part it is a hit.

S is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 5 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

38 comments:

  1. HELLO CAT!!!!!
    Still a-snoring on your kitty cat mat?
    Hey, here's one for you
    Scooby Doo:
    If you were a number, what kind of number would you be?
    Would you be number one at your kitty cat sea?
    In the place to be?
    Would you have some toast
    From coast to coast?
    How do you do
    The name is Blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A number you say
      24 it would be at my bay

      Delete
    2. well, what other number could you be..

      Twenty four
      and there's so much more
      Live alone in a paradise
      That makes me think of two.

      Love lost, such a cost,
      Give me things
      that don't get lost.
      Like a coin that won't get tossed
      Rolling home to you.

      Delete
    3. 24 it is for me
      And Orlin and Cassie

      Delete
    4. I know that :) and it is a good number...

      Delete
    5. Good one to have at my sea
      For we three

      Delete
  2. Cat... I must've scared them away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scared hank far away
      Today at my bay

      Delete
    2. rikes and rooby dooby doo....that is what scooby would say..haha..

      Delete
    3. That fits
      As he shakes to bits

      Delete
  3. I love that Sherlock series and can't wait to see the next season next year ~

    You are posting every hour, that is crazy ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffffft he's got 100 posts waiting in line
      Meanwhile he's sipping some wine

      Delete
    2. lol 120 actually
      Is waiting at my sea

      Delete
  4. I couldn't get the blog up earlier, it just kept rolling. I like Scooby. I used to like Seinfeld too... I didn't see the ending though. I'm curious. Maybe I'll check it out some day soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending brought all back
      Well worth a watch at any shack

      Delete
  5. I remember when Scooby-Doo first came out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 kids travelling in a LSD van with a talking Great Dane...OK:) Not that there is anything wrong with that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol they liked to experiment I guess
      But they would never confess

      Delete
  7. I gotta love Seinfeld and Scooby Doo back to back. Kramer and Shaggy may be related.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey they could be
      Good observation by thee

      Delete
  8. Seinfeld brought some family laughs
    With his crew and lots of gaffs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a grand show
      Still is fun to give a go

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. But ended with that crap third show
      Why they made that I'll never know

      Delete
  10. My Spencer would vote for the Scooby Doo
    It always wins here at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooby doo gets the win
      At many a bin

      Delete
  11. HOW COULD YOU NOT INCLUDE THE SIMPSONS???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha too many S's there are
      I just used what first popped in at my sand bar

      Delete
  12. Lots of good S's! Supernatural, Seinfeld, Sons, Scooby. All great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, S is loaded up
      Over flows the cup

      Delete
  13. Of these, only saw two
    Seinfeld and Sanford and Son
    Also Suits, Scandal, Sex in the City and Smash
    All varying degrees of success and trash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot Suits at my sea
      That one is liked by me

      Delete