Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Round Twenty One With Our TV Fun!

So the cat is back to annoy, or maybe even bring some joy. Now everyone gets a chance to be number one, no matter the time zone under your sun. What am I back with you ask? Why the 24 posts in one day task. First year it was movies by the ton and last year it was followers with my fun. This year figure it will be TV from A to Z. Not saying all are good, but they are the first ten, in most cases, that popped in at my hood. And now away we go once more with a little A to Z 24 post TV show.


The walking dead is great.
Some episodes suffer the boring fate.
And some stupid arse characters as well.
But fun as they go through zombie hell.


Another great show to try.
They can be sly.
Once a thief,  always a thief,
Out to cause a bit of grief.


Whose the boss?
Is it a coin toss?
Maybe the kid.
If they don't get what they want they flip their lid.


Whose line is it anyway.
Fun way to pass the day.
 Drew Carey went to the Price is Right.
But the show still has bite.


A sequel of sorts to the 90's one.
Another that is well done.
 Wolverine is always on top,
Leading the X-men crop.


A good show here and there.
Not overly liked at my lair.
Just meh at most times.
At least they weren't mimes.


Still a short dude,
Maybe with some attitude.
Vaguely remember it.
Watched it a bit. 


Yep, they made it a show.
Never gave it a go.
But I knew they did.
 Making a girl beats making a squid.


 A fun show.
Gave it a go a while ago.
Vaguely remember it though.
Another that made all a ton of dough.


Lasted a very long time.
John Boy sure moved into his prime.
 And with this last W taking flight,
I can bid you all good night.

W is through. Still having fun at my zoo? Only 3 posts to go before the end of the A to Z TV show. We will get there with maybe a little cat hair. See you in an hour or less. Sorry, not really, if your blogroll is a mess. The cat will continue to trespass with his 24 posts in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Got in for the win
      That isn't a sin

      Delete
  2. Fun reminiscing on some of those!
    The Waltons was my favorite when it was a prime time show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good night John boy
      Is now an all around ploy

      Delete
  3. The Waltom, shades of the depression days
    So different from today's ways
    But brings back memories of yore
    When everyone was pitiful poor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there once more
      We're already pitiful poor lol

      Delete
  4. Fun Fact: Weird Science was also a song by Oingo Boingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never knew that one
      Thanks for the fact run

      Delete
  5. Wow, a trip down memory lane. There were several of those shows I enjoyed;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it was a fun trip
      That I let rip

      Delete
  6. Whose line is it anyway, I haven't seen that one in a while and Warehouse 13 I have never seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't bother with the later one
      Doesn't last in its fun

      Delete
  7. Warehouse 13 was good the first few seasons... And we watch Whose Line is it Anyway all the time. All three versions have been funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then went far down hill
      All 3 sure fit the bill

      Delete
  8. Whose line and white collar are great

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen most of those. Never knew about weird science though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never watched it at my sea
      But knew it was there on the TV

      Delete
  10. I love The Walking Dead so much. Shame you had to skip U & V :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha wasn't enough to use at my sea
      The walking dead is loved by me

      Delete
  11. Whose Line Is It Anyway is so much fun. The Waltons made me snore even though one ended up in Playboy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ended up in Playboy?
      Guess she wasn't coy

      Delete
  12. I love the wonder years!! really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are probably the only family who hasn't seen The Walking Dead yet. I am still catching up on The Wire. Maybe we'll do that one next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be given a go
      Some episodes are slow

      Delete
  14. Saw some of these
    Warehouse 13 I liked at first
    But eventually
    Became the worst

    The Waltons, my goodness
    That takes me back
    Goodnight John Boy
    Now time for a snack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Warehouse 13 went to shit
      But I still finished it

      Delete